Florida Refugees invade Georgia

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
Please send help. Refugees from florida are taking over georgia. I see them swarming outside all over the grounds of my apartment complex. It's like a scene from "village of the damned"! Oh my gosh They're breaking down my door. Now theyr'e..... oh my god no!. No! No! Ahhhhhhhh! ( SPLATTER!)

DKSuddeth said:
just blast em, stormtrooper. :teeth:

Yeah right. If anyone on the right started blasting Floridian Refugees John Kerry would start claiming that we are trying to thin out the voter registration in Florida and give Bush a victory.

rtwngAvngr said:
Please send help. Refugees from florida are taking over georgia. I see them swarming outside all over the grounds of my apartment complex. It's like a scene from "village of the damned"! Oh my gosh They're breaking down my door. Now theyr'e..... oh my god no!. No! No! Ahhhhhhhh! ( SPLATTER!)

HURRY! Cover the shuffleboard court before it's too late!!!!!

Yeah right. If anyone on the right started blasting Floridian Refugees John Kerry would start claiming that we are trying to thin out the voter registration in Florida and give Bush a victory.

Brilliant Avvy. Brilliant. A whole realm of humor I missed! Shit.

And DK?
:chains:

And the OLD PEOPLE angle from Dillo and Merlin! I'm slipping. :alco:

Take it easy Guys...This Hurricane was arranged by Bush...They'll never
make it back to Florida. We're gonna shot em while their here..
so they can't screw-up the next election and hell, their yanks anyway.
That's the plan!

Mr. P said:
Take it easy Guys...This Hurricane was arranged by Bush...They'll never
make it back to Florida. We're gonna shot em while their here..
so they can't screw-up the next election and hell, their yanks anyway.
That's the plan!

of course you are going to let the bikini clad young women who are fleeing form the storm seek refuge right? i mean you dont want to shot them

of course you are going to let the bikini clad young women who are fleeing form the storm seek refuge right? i mean you dont want to shot them

Depends on weather they have the body for that Bikini, know what I mean? :dev1:

Forum List

Back