Florida race within One Point...

CNN Poll: Romney 50% – Obama 49% in Florida – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

I thought Willard was pulling away here? Looks like all the "legitmate rape" and rape is "God's Will" comments are putting the female vote strongly back with Obama.

"Roughly five percent of Florida's likely voters say they are truly undecided or have a preference but have not completely made up their minds. Those are the voters in whose hands rests the outcome in the Sunshine State - and possibly the national outcome as well," adds Holland.

Actually not, Florida only has a two percent chance of casting the deciding EC votes; it’s important only to Romney as a ‘must win,’ along with Virginia.

Virginia is looking more and more like a loss to Willard...

I don't believe in polls. To many variables.

I'll wait and vote on Nov 6th down here in Florida.

I'll let you know if your poll is full of shit. LOL

I live in a generally conservative area in FL.

I have seen more and more Obama signs, bumper stickers and supporters than Romney, it was different in 2008, there McCain/Palin supporters EVERYWHERE.

About 30 of us are all getting together and early voting tonight.

One of the problems with polls is, who are the responders?

I don't know about you but in the evening, I have no desire to answer the phone when it's an "unidentified caller" or out of the area.

So, just who are they reaching? And, do the ones they reach even tell the truth? Or, are they simply "pulling the leg" of the questioneer?"

Like another poster above, the only "poll" I believe in is the one we will see the evening of Nov 6!!!

And, that's gonna stun a whole lot of Looney Left broadcasters on NBC, CBS, ABC, & CNN!!!!! :)

Forum List

Back