Florida Pulse gay club attacked

Honey, both sides have guilty parties here. No mention from you that 2 rw are trying to post the facts and mentioning the seriousness of this event from you. You are part of the problem here.
This event will twist our USMB nutbags into weird shapes. Containing their excitement over a bunch of dead gay people while condemning the perpetrator will require discipline. Can they do it?
Indeed.

Honey, both sides have guilty parties here. No mention from you that 2 rw are trying to post the facts and mentioning the seriousness of this event from you. You are part of the problem here.
This event will twist our USMB nutbags into weird shapes. Containing their excitement over a bunch of dead gay people while condemning the perpetrator will require discipline. Can they do it?
Indeed.

Check you out. You are practically creaming in your jeans over this one. Dead gays! Possible Muslim connection! Weeeeeeeeeeee! Win win!

Last edited:
Once again, the liberals go after good Americans to detract speculation it was likely a Islamic terrorist.

Satu savant lagi

Whilst I'm not excluding any possibility, I am suggesting posters such as your good self will makes themselves look like stupid pig shagging morons if it turns out to be a member (Biblical meaning) of a right wing group.
As I'm waiting for confirmation of his name either being Muhammad or Billy Bob bastard, I have no hope of ever looking as moronic as you manage to do so easily.

Horrible incident. It's a little soon to be grinding your political axes, no? I just watched the press conference, about 20 dead, 42 in the hospital, hostages were being held, cop took a bullet to his kevlar helmet and was saved, suspect dead and 30 people saved. Not much else is known at this time.
You missed that the police said suspect may have Islamic leaning.

You are also part of the problem. Of course you won't shut up long enough to examine your own part in making this a partisan issue. Your lack of concern for the individual victims here is noted.
Many fellow Americans were killed here, and even more injured. The fact they are gay gives noone from any political spectrum a right to exploit the horrific nature of this crime.
"Detract from that speculation?"
What does that even mean?
Liberals....in general....don't tend to speculate in these cases. We wait for info to be made public....and then come to an accurate understanding of what took place.
...snip...
Ya dumb shit.
Actually ya fuck face, this just shows you liberals have bought in to the idea that there is no such thing as Islamic terrorism in order to protect your Muslim president's feelings.
You and your fellow mooslims celebrating yet?

Horrible incident. It's a little soon to be grinding your political axes, no? I just watched the press conference, about 20 dead, 42 in the hospital, hostages were being held, cop took a bullet to his kevlar helmet and was saved, suspect dead and 30 people saved. Not much else is known at this time.
I didn't miss it. The operative words are 'may have'.

It was the fbi spokesman that stated the gunman may have radical islamic leanings.

Hey libs is this attack less bad now that jihadis targetted gays? I mean you can still use this politically right? Oh wait auto weapons and suicide vests are illegal in this country. How long till libs bury this story since they can't fucking use it for political gain? Will you ingnore that your jihadi pets target gays? Or will you blame this on Israel?

[

Liberals....in general....don't tend to speculate in these cases. We wait for info to be made public....and then come to an accurate understanding of what took place.
...snip...
Ya dumb shit.
Actually ya fuck face, this just shows you liberals have bought in to the idea that there is no such thing as Islamic terrorism I order to protect your Muslim president's feelings.

There is Radical Islamic Terrorism.

Our Preaident is a Christian.

You are happy that this happened. Only...you won't admit it.
He's definit
Indeed.
I notice you don't deny being a mooslim.

Once again, the liberals go after good Americans to detract speculation it was likely a Islamic terrorist.

Satu savant lagi

Whilst I'm not excluding any possibility, I am suggesting posters such as your good self will makes themselves look like stupid pig shagging morons if it turns out to be a member (Biblical meaning) of a right wing group.
As I'm waiting for confirmation of his name either being Muhammad or Billy Bob bastard, I have no hope of ever looking as moronic as you manage to do so easily.
It is you who are the morons here hoping it was a RW nut job so you can say there is no such threat from Islamists. Nothing so far reported by the police suggest this was the act of a Baptist Sunday school teacher as you liberals so fervently hope and pray.

but they don't know his name yet.
That would leave the options a little open.

Maybr he had a beard - a dead giveaway he's a Muslim.

2159856_orig.jpg

burhami.jpe

You are also part of the problem. Of course you won't shut up long enough to examine your own part in making this a partisan issue. Your lack of concern for the individual victims here is noted.
Many fellow Americans were killed here, and even more injured. The fact they are gay gives noone from any political spectrum a right to exploit the horrific nature of this crime.
...snip...
Ya dumb shit.
Actually ya fuck face, this just shows you liberals have bought in to the idea that there is no such thing as Islamic terrorism in order to protect your Muslim president's feelings.
You and your fellow mooslims celebrating yet?

Please...stop. I'm reacting here. You know what that means?

You care more about protecting a possible islamist terrorist than you do about gays that were targeted . Very telling.
Indeed.

Check you out. You are practically creaking in your jeans over this one. Dead gays! Possible Muslim connection! Weeeeeeeeeeee! Win win!

Indeed.

Check you out. You are practically creaking in your jeans over this one. Dead gays! Possible Muslim connection! Weeeeeeeeeeee! Win win!
You really are quite sick.

Forum List

Back