Florida Pulse gay club attacked

It may very well be a mooslim terrorist...one of your kind.

As no one knows who he was yet, there is a lot of room for posters such as your good self to look like fuck faced idiots if he proves to be one of the far right gun loving gentlemen so many Texans would love to have bum fuck them.
Just an observation.

It took Peter Doocey from FoxNews to ask if this was Islamic terrorism. No other liberal reporter would dare ask and go against Obama's ban on that speculation. Note how the liberals in this thread trying to detract from that speculation too.

Honey, both sides have guilty parties here. No mention from you that 2 rw are trying to post the facts and mentioning the seriousness of this event from you. You are part of the problem here.
This event will twist our USMB nutbags into weird shapes. Containing their excitement over a bunch of dead gay people while condemning the perpetrator will require discipline. Can they do it?

Horrible incident. It's a little soon to be grinding your political axes, no? I just watched the press conference, about 20 dead, 42 in the hospital, hostages were being held, cop took a bullet to his kevlar helmet and was saved, suspect dead and 30 people saved. Not much else is known at this time.

It took Peter Doocey from FoxNews to ask if this was Islamic terrorism. No other liberal reporter would dare ask and go against Obama's ban on that speculation. Note how the liberals in this thread trying to detract from that speculation.

"Detract from that speculation?"

What does that even mean?

Liberals....in general....don't tend to speculate in these cases. We wait for info to be made public....and then come to an accurate understanding of what took place.

You see....if the perp was a Muslim and did this act of terror....the matter will be fully investigated. If he wasn't a Muslm, the matter will be fully investigated. The only thing that your speculation does is announce to the world that you are ripe for the pickin' and ready to be eaten by fear. Just as the perp intended.

Ya dumb shit.

Florida Pulse gay club attacked in Orlando - multiple injuries - BBC News

There are multiple injuries after an attacker opened fire inside a gay nightclub in the Florida city of Orlando, police say.

There are unconfirmed reports that the attacker is still inside the Pulse Club and has taken hostages.

Orlando Police have urged people to stay away from the area.

Video footage being shared on social media showed dozens of emergency vehicles at the scene and people being treated on the pavements.

One man who was in the club at the time said the shooter opened fire at around 02:00 local time (06:00 GMT).

"People on the dance floor and bar got down on the floor and some of us who were near the bar and back exit managed to go out through the outdoor area and just ran," Ricardo Almodovar wrote on Pulse's Facebook page.

Another man, Anthony Torres, said he heard people screaming that others in the nightclub were dead.

Local TV reporter Stewart Moore tweeted that he had been told by a source that more than 20 people had been shot.

Looks like someone has it in for gays, but who is it and what is motivating them?
So you deny doing it?

Since I'm posting from Indonesia, and posting after the attacker seems to have been shot dead, I'm probably not the shooter.
So you deny having ANYTHING to do with it?

Honey, both sides have guilty parties here. No mention from you that 2 rw are trying to post the facts and mentioning the seriousness of this event from you. You are part of the problem here.
This event will twist our USMB nutbags into weird shapes. Containing their excitement over a bunch of dead gay people while condemning the perpetrator will require discipline. Can they do it?

Say what? Honey? You ain't my wife and you ain't my mama...so yo must be after a quick buck.

Is it incumbent upon me to make note when a conservative doesn't say something stupid? I didn't know that.

Liberals....in general....don't tend to speculate in these cases. We wait for info to be made public....and then come to an accurate understanding of what took place.
...snip...
Ya dumb shit.
Actually ya fuck face, this just shows you liberals have bought in to the idea that there is no such thing as Islamic terrorism in order to protect your Muslim president's feelings.

[

...snip...
Ya dumb shit.
Actually ya fuck face, this just shows you liberals have bought in to the idea that there is no such thing as Islamic terrorism I order to protect your Muslim president's feelings.

There is Radical Islamic Terrorism.

Our President is a Christian.

You are happy that this happened. Only...you won't admit it.

...snip...
Ya dumb shit.
Actually ya fuck face, this just shows you liberals have bought in to the idea that there is no such thing as Islamic terrorism in order to protect your Muslim president's feelings.
You and your fellow mooslims celebrating yet?

As no one knows who he was yet, there is a lot of room for posters such as your good self to look like fuck faced idiots if he proves to be one of the far right gun loving gentlemen so many Texans would love to have bum fuck them.
Once again, the liberals go after good Americans to detract speculation it was likely a Islamic terrorist.

A terrorist opened fire inside a popular Orlando gay club early Sunday leaving "approximately" 20 people dead and 42 others wounded, according to authorities.

Authorities described the 2 a.m. attack as “well organized and well prepared” and said the shooter, who was not from the Orlando area, may have had “leanings” toward radical Islam.

Terror attack at Orlando gay club leaves about 20 people dead

So here we go again folks. How many more terrorist attacks do we need under this administration?

Forum List

Back