Florida Pulse gay club attacked

WAit wait... Is this trying to tell me that a Greek city was in Turkey???
Turkey as only existed since WWI after the collapse of the Ottoman Empire. A lot of shit happened on that side of the planet over the last 3000 years.

Turkey profile - Timeline - BBC News
Modern Turkey
1923 - Grand National Assembly declares Turkey a republic and Kemal Ataturk president.
1928 - Turkey becomes secular: clause retaining Islam as state religion removed from constitution.

Why are you spamming this thread with so many useless postings that have nothing to do with the subject matter?
LW derail. It can be annoying, but it can also be as interesting to watch as a train wreck.

train-reck-gif-sandbox-1114369.gif

You do realize Shariah is the Muslims law, correct? It is their shared creed to spread it throughout the world, bit by bit. Don't believe me, ask sunniman here on the forums.
Florida Pulse gay club attacked

Gradual Application of Shari‘ah

Islamic Shariah was not revealed piecemeal to the Prophet (s). It was implemented over 23 years, primarily in the last ten, after the establishment of the first Islamic state in Madina. Most of those who seek to re-introduce Shariah in their nations, have forgotten the wisdom for the gradual nature of this implementation. This was a necessary interval in the development of Islam, so that the people were not overwhelmed with new regulations and rules of conduct, but rather were able to learn it bit-by-bit, as it was revealed.

Hey pp, since when does a progressive not stand behind gays? When it goes against muslims religion and your party's directive..
Fickle much?
But which ones are actually throwing them off roofs?
Holy crap! Seriously?? You already asked that simplistic question once. I responded with a lengthy and detailed explanation as to why the answer to that question does not address the real issue, and all that you can do is to respond with the same question again? Do you have even two functioning brain cells to rub together??
It matters to me and to the ones being thrown off the roofs. Muslims are throwing fags off of roofs. Muslims are burning women for refusing to be sex slave. Muslims stone women for being raped. Muslims kills rooms full of people for simply existing. Christians aren't doing this shit. Lip service doesn't equate to the actual murder and mayhem created by Muslims. Muslims are the problem. Muslims need to be banned.

Don't let this guy out rabt you Sparky!!

Rick Wiles: 'Round Up The Muslims And Ship Them Out Of This Country'
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 6/15/2016 2:00 pm
On his “Trunews” radio program on Monday, after declaring that the Orlando massacre represented God’s judgment on America, Rick Wiles said that the U.S. government should “outlaw Islam” and “confiscate Muslims.”

“The left is calling for gun control. What we need is Muslim control. We don’t need to confiscate guns, we need to confiscate Muslims. You’re not going to solve this problem until you round up the Muslims and ship them out of this country. End of discussion. Outlaw Islam. Make it an illegal religion. Don’t tell me it can’t be done. Pass a constitutional amendment that says we’re a Christian nation and Islam is illegal. Done. Get rid of it. Stamp it out before it destroys civilization.”

“Anyone who is a practicing Muslim is mentally ill,” he added, before claiming that the U.S. government is bringing terrorists into the country. “We’re all going to die, gay and straight, left and right, Republican and Democrat, we’re all going to die if we don’t get this stopped really soon.” Rick Wiles: 'Round Up The Muslims And Ship Them Out Of This Country'
That is an idiotic question. I stand behind loyal, law abiding Muslims as well as gays. If you have trouble understanding that, it's not my problem.

Last edited:
All I know is that Europe has suffered tremendously with rapes and murders and beatings and being cast out of personal homes, and America might be next...
Please name a time and place in the history of mankind when people weren't brutalizing each other?

Life is short. My humble recommendation is for people to stop living in fear of what might happen and just start living.

Forum List

Back