Florida Professor claims Sandy Hook Shooting a hoax

By review of the comments on this thread I don't believe any of you actually read the article. In my opinion he never said that the shooting was staged, maybe parts of but not the shooting itself.

What I believe he is saying is actually true. Investigative reporting pretty much does not exist in this country.

Has anyone heard or read the details of the shooting? Did he kill himself as a hail of bullets rained down upon him? Or did he kill all available to him and he was the only one left to kill? Why would he kill himself and not go down in some sort of epic gun battle? Is there any possibility that there was another shooter that took out Lanza? That aspect always made sense to me.

Although there maybe no validity to these type questions they are rarely asked by the MSM.

For example, the guns used were handguns as far as I know. What does reporter Gregory hold up, a clip for an automatic rifle. What kinda journalist does that, let alone violate the law? The kind that can do it and get away with it.

The Gulf of Tonkin incident was staged, Robert McNamara admitted it when he visited Vietnam in the 90's.

Fast and Furious was staged to undermine the 2nd Amendment.

But no, Sandy Hook could NEVER be staged. That's completely outside the realm of possibility. ;)

You are a genius. Please contact one of the parents whose baby did not come home on December 14th and tell them how intelligent you are.

By review of the comments on this thread I don't believe any of you actually read the article. In my opinion he never said that the shooting was staged, maybe parts of but not the shooting itself.

What I believe he is saying is actually true. Investigative reporting pretty much does not exist in this country.

Has anyone heard or read the details of the shooting? Did he kill himself as a hail of bullets rained down upon him? Or did he kill all available to him and he was the only one left to kill? Why would he kill himself and not go down in some sort of epic gun battle? Is there any possibility that there was another shooter that took out Lanza? That aspect always made sense to me.

Although there maybe no validity to these type questions they are rarely asked by the MSM.

For example, the guns used were handguns as far as I know. What does reporter Gregory hold up, a clip for an automatic rifle. What kinda journalist does that, let alone violate the law? The kind that can do it and get away with it.

Are you one of those irrational people who can't comprehend what you read?

Or do you perhaps need to get closer to the text when you read? Tracy said that the massacre may have been faked. That particular part is included in the cut and paste, right at the bottom. I also saw a news report where Tracy reportedly also stated that he thinks that actors may have been hired to pose a grieving family members.

Are you one of those irrational people who can't comprehend what you read?

Or do you perhaps need to get closer to the text when you read? Tracy said that the massacre may have been faked. That particular part is included in the cut and paste, right at the bottom. I also saw a news report where Tracy reportedly also stated that he thinks that actors may have been hired to pose a grieving family members.

Provide the quote from the article where he makes that claim.

On edit I did the work for you, here is the quotes, and some comments from the OP.

It's not so much that FAU professor James Tracy doesn't believe the tragedy happened, but that he believes the national media isn't doing enough investigative reporting.

"The national media that descended on Newtown could have done a better job," Tracy said.

The professor said the media isn't asking enough questions and he's skeptical of authorities. He said there's the possibility that "crisis actors" were sent to Newtown to add drama to the story told to the television media.

"Well, I think the whole country mourned about Sandy Hook, but yet again the investigation that journalistic institutions should have carried out, never took place in my opinion," Tracy said.

"There's a lot of emotion involved with something like this. Is there anything you want to say to that person at home who wants to throw their shoe at the TV and say this guy is a total nut?" asked Schaller.

"Well, I think as a society we need to look at things more carefully. Perhaps, we as a society, have been conditioned to be duped," he answered.

Last edited:
Now looking at the first quote I provided how does that jive with the article title or the title of this thread? Truth is, it doesn't. The title was sensationalized as usual.

Hell, I almost missed the chance to comment on part of what you typed.
"Is there an possibility that there was another shooter that took out Lanza? That aspect always made sense to me."
That made sense to you? What exactly makes sense? That a crazed man with murder and mayhem on his mind could talk someone else into shooting 6 and 7 year old kids in an elementary school, and then that person would kill the shooter, and then he would somehow manage to get away or the gov't would cover it up? Which part makes sense to you?

You and a mindless asshole

Assault rifle used during Sandy Hook massacre - CBS News

You have disrespected the lives taken and the families who stay to suffer their loss. You need to seek professional help....really.

Hell, I almost missed the chance to comment on part of what you typed.
"Is there an possibility that there was another shooter that took out Lanza? That aspect always made sense to me."
That made sense to you? What exactly makes sense? That a crazed man with murder and mayhem on his mind could talk someone else into shooting 6 and 7 year old kids in an elementary school, and then that person would kill the shooter, and then he would somehow manage to get away or the gov't would cover it up? Which part makes sense to you?

The part that I don't understand is why they shoot themselves instead of continuing to shoot. Now if you were interested at all in actual discussion, on a discussion board, instead of lecture you could have come back with something like there are those who saw only the shooter he had no help, which I would have to say I agree. But no you take the low road. I never said there was a cover up but i could envision where another shooter could have escaped and the authorities not say anything, or not know.

The point, that was apparently lost on you, that the Professor and I are making is that the MSM no longer does investigative reporting, they report what they were told to report, in my opinion.

Now looking at the first quote I provided how does that jive with the article title or the title of this thread? Truth is, it doesn't. The title was sensationalized as usual.

Tracy's statements are sensational in and of themselves. Reporting those statements doesn't sensationalize them in any way.

I provided you all the quotes from the article in which not one of them did he say the shooting was a hoax, I don't believe he even used the word hoax. So no they did not report on his statements, as they reported in THEIR article.

Tracy's statements are sensational in and of themselves. Reporting those statements doesn't sensationalize them in any way.

I provided you all the quotes from the article in which not one of them did he say the shooting was a hoax, I don't believe he even used the word hoax. So no they did not report on his statements, as they reported in THEIR article.

Let me see if I (or anyone) can get a handle on what you're saying. You don't believe the gist of the article that Prof Tracy is insinuating that the Sandy Hook shooting was all or in part a hoax because the word hoax is not used, but you DO believe the quotes within the article because the word hoax is not used...and therefore the essential premise of the article can't be true? That's nonsensical reasoning, at best.

Forum List

Back