Florida Primary: Who You Got?

Florida Primary: Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Romney bought 12,000 television ads to Newt's 210.

Welcome to the world of Citizens United.

I seriously doubt Romney spent over 300 Million in Florida. Just cant see him spending all that for one state.

Let me guess, you're including PAC ads which Romney has no control over?

Paul will not win Florida. I think he'll do better than expected, I know a lot more people who support him more than last time (and know some former-Dems who'll be voting for him). I think Newt does worse than people think. I have barely seen any newt signs around town at all-but see tons of Paul/Romney, and some Santorums.

Paul will not win Florida. I think he'll do better than expected, I know a lot more people who support him more than last time (and know some former-Dems who'll be voting for him). I think Newt does worse than people think. I have barely seen any newt signs around town at all-but see tons of Paul/Romney, and some Santorums.

Appreciate the assessment. Thanks.

Romney bought 12,000 television ads to Newt's 210.

Welcome to the world of Citizens United.

Wait till we get to the General. I guarantee that the Obama campaign is chomping at the bit to run with Citizens United. It's like a Christmas gift that will keep giving.

Pretty much what I see here too.

I think Romney will win Florida. I hope Santorum does better than expected. I dont expect anyone to drop out due to Florida.

Anyone currently in is in till the end.

I'm hearing rumors Santorum might drop. His daughter has a serious illness and it sounds like its taken a turn for the worse. I'll be praying for her and would understand if he dropped in light of that. I'd be a wreck if it were my little girl.

The rest are in to the end.

I think Romney will win Florida. I hope Santorum does better than expected. I dont expect anyone to drop out due to Florida.

I'm hearing rumors Santorum might drop. His daughter has a serious illness and it sounds like its taken a turn for the worse. I'll be praying for her and would understand if he dropped in light of that. I'd be a wreck if it were my little girl.

He won't. He might take time off to spend time with her. But he is running because he wants to make things better for his children. I might not agree with him on everything he says will make things better, but that's why he's running.

I dont see anyone dropping out from here on.

He won't. He might take time off to spend time with her. But he is running because he wants to make things better for his children. I might not agree with him on everything he says will make things better, but that's why he's running.

I dont see anyone dropping out from here on.
Then that's it then. Mitt is the nominee. Not a bad choice. I think he's got a shot head to head with Obama.

Forum List

Back