Florida pizza shop owner powerlifts Obama - 100% BULLSHIT!

With Rmoney DOWN in the polls and his loss of Ohio in the bag.. Necon nut-bags are frothing with delusions and finding conspiracies lurking behind every shadow.

More at 11..

I cant wait to see how crazy they will get. 2008 made them come out, but this time I think they will go over the edge.

5d43abf976b1b3191a0f6a7067008f9d.jpg

Florida pizza shop owner Scott Van Duzer lifted President Barack Obama a solid foot off the ground in a bear hug during an unscripted stop at his Fort Pierce, Fla., store. Literally.

Florida pizza shop owner powerlifts Obama | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Total lie.

There's no way - NO FUCKING WAY - that the Secret Service would allow the President - ANY PRESIDENT- to be physically accosted in any manner in such an "unscripted" moment.

Do both Boiking and the lamestream media think that we're all blooming idiots?

I smell desperation.

Awwwwwwww the Republicans can't handle good PR so they have to call it a lie. :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::badgrin::badgrin:

Most Americans are. Republicans pretend that the 4th quarter of 2008 never existed.

You mean the Quarter when the Stock Market, and Business all knew Obama had won and Big Government Solutions were on the way.

Funny how you guys don't want any of that to fall on Obama's Shoulders.

lol
what radio program you hear this BS on?
3 guesses and the first 2 don't count.

March 2, 2009
RUSH: Well, here's some truth for you. President Obama campaigned for two years. His policies were announced that long ago. He won the Democrat nomination last August, six months ago. Every smart money guy, every smart money woman on Wall Street and around the world knew Obama was a shoe-in to be president six months ago.

RUSH: So the economy stopped. The stock market started tanking. They knew Obama was going to win.

RUSH: To say that Obama has been in office only one month is not accurate from an effect on the world and an effect on the country standpoint. Barack Obama has been the controlling political authority on the economy for six months.

Most Americans are. Republicans pretend that the 4th quarter of 2008 never existed.

You mean the Quarter when the Stock Market, and Business all knew Obama had won and Big Government Solutions were on the way.

lol

Well maybe if Romney had paid a penny of tax that year...

2009 is one of the years he released you ignorant fuck, He paid 13% on A SHIT TON of money, which means he paid Millions in Taxes that year.

Epic Fail, Loser.

lol

Funny where the market is today, isn't it moron?

Now he's blaming the stock market collapse--that happened in 2008---on Obama. Were Republicans always THIS dishonest?

No I Didn't Blame it on Obama, I said the Fact he had won, and was going to be President, was already being Factored in to the Market after the Election.

If you don't believe that, you have idea how Speculative Markets work.

Funny where the market is today, isn't it moron?

Now he's blaming the stock market collapse--that happened in 2008---on Obama. Were Republicans always THIS dishonest?

No I Didn't Blame it on Obama, I said the Fact he had won, and was going to be President, was already being Factored in to the Market after the Election.

If you don't believe that, you have idea how Speculative Markets work.
Of course, you can't use that same logic for the March 2001 recession! There was no factoring Bush's election in THAT market correction, no, CON$ blame that on Clinton.

Forum List

Back