Florida outlaws free speech zones in higher ed bill

I got no use for haters. If a campus wants to boot their asses off the stage, it's okay by me.

Could you give some examples of those you’re OK with not being allowed to speak?
Nope, I can't, because I don't follow those type of folks and I'm not in a job where I have to. I assume the college makes sure it knows something about its speakers, though. It is up to them on an individual basis to decide if the speech is disrespectful and purposely hateful toward another group of our citizens.

I got no use for haters. If a campus wants to boot their asses off the stage, it's okay by me.

Could you give some examples of those you’re OK with not being allowed to speak?
Nope, I can't, because I don't follow those type of folks and I'm not in a job where I have to. I assume the college makes sure it knows something about its speakers, though. It is up to them on an individual basis to decide if the speech is disrespectful and purposely hateful toward another group of our citizens.
Lol. So you don’t have the courage of your convictions. Thanks for clarifying.

Does that mean that the administrators will be able to limit activist who set up shop and bark like Obnoxious Carnies at the paying customers? Or will the cretins have full run of the campuses?

• A Florida bill that would outlaw free speech zones on the state's college campuses recently cleared the House of Representatives and is on its way to the Governor's desk.
  • ----------------------------------------
  • Oh never fear they aren't stripping away rights and free speech. They just consider what they don't like as a conspiracy then punish you show they see fit...
Where will ANTIFA spew its mentally challenged rants?
Right where you`re at now. It`s no coincidence.

Forum List

Back