Florida or Texas?

Florida or Texas

• Florida

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Texas

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
There's nothing to like in Florida. The peninsula has hurricanes, the panhandle has swamps, both have shitty people.

Nothing odd about it.

You are the one who brought up "queers."

Who the hell calls gay people queers anymore?

Ive only posted one other post in this thread. I dont think Ive even mentioned gays since I started posting again in Dec.

You know, normally, Id probably just try to make some witty statement. But its not even worth it here. I just feel really sorry for you because it looks like you are totally out of it.

Ive only posted one other post in this thread. I dont think Ive even mentioned gays since I started posting again in Dec.

You know, normally, Id probably just try to make some witty statement. But its not even worth it here. I just feel really sorry for you because it looks like you are totally out of it.

I feel sorry for you thinking you need to insult people on a message board.

I feel sorry for you thinking you need to insult people on a message board.

:wtf: I insulted you now? Because I am concerned with your disconnect between fact and fiction? Because I criticized you for doing exactly what you claim I am? For pointing out that the only post Ive only had one previous post in this thread and that I dont think Ive had a single post all month about gays?

Listen to me, this is not me trying to insult you. You need help. I dont care that your idealogy is whacked. Tons of people have crazy ideas about politics. Heck, my own ideas are crazy enough sometimes. Mostly because i like experimenting with ideas and thinking them out without dismissing them right off the bat.

But I am not talking about idealogy here. There is something seriously wrong when you want people you dont like injured just because you dont like them. There is something wrong when you accuse people of saying things an 8 year old can verify didnt happen. There is something wrong when you try and tell people to stop doing something you do all the time.

Please get help. It may not matter on this board, but it's going to matter in real life. You'll end up isolated and alone if you dont. It's not a fun place to be.

:wtf: I insulted you now? Because I am concerned with your disconnect between fact and fiction? Because I criticized you for doing exactly what you claim I am? For pointing out that the only post Ive only had one previous post in this thread and that I dont think Ive had a single post all month about gays?

Listen to me, this is not me trying to insult you. You need help. I dont care that your idealogy is whacked. Tons of people have crazy ideas about politics. Heck, my own ideas are crazy enough sometimes. Mostly because i like experimenting with ideas and thinking them out without dismissing them right off the bat.

But I am not talking about idealogy here. There is something seriously wrong when you want people you dont like injured just because you dont like them. There is something wrong when you accuse people of saying things an 8 year old can verify didnt happen. There is something wrong when you try and tell people to stop doing something you do all the time.

Please get help. It may not matter on this board, but it's going to matter in real life. You'll end up isolated and alone if you dont. It's not a fun place to be.

Sorry, I got you confused with dillo because you appeared to defend what he said.

My bad.

i would have to take florida....i love the central part of florida...most horse and cattle farms...remember that florida is one of the leading states in calving...plus you have key west...and then the gulf coast...plus i like the jackson beach area...plus the lack of asshole texans makes it very appealing...most of them texas cowboys are all hat...no cattle

Florida, the Everglades. The locals treated us like family there. Although Texas does have some lovely places I really enjoyed too.

I prefer Oklahoma, But Texas would be in 2nd. Lots of frineds and family in and around Dallas. Got some in laws in Florida has too many idiots that think an oilwell you can't see from there will ruin their view.

Still Texas.

Florida is nice enough. My folks live there. But it's still too constrictive for me. Too many ridiculous law and ordinances in most neighborhoods like timing how long your garage door is left open.

Plus you cannot repair anything yourself in FLA. If your water heater goes out you can't replace it unless you are certified with the state. How do they enforce that you ask? You can't get rid of your old water heater without a sign off from the local building inspector.

And the Taxes and insurance will eat you alive. On a $100,000 taxes and insurance are at least $400 a month in FLA.

I'll take the Lone Star state.

Forum List

Back