Florida one of 10 states to file lawsuite against 'Obamacare'

And so it begins...
Vorlon.jpg

Florida says several states to file healthcare lawsuit | Reuters

Virginia's new Republican governor, Bob McDonnell has announced that he will support our homophobic AG Cuccinelli in suing the Federal Government. We have a $2 BILLION shortfall in our budget this year, so I am not sure where the funds will come from, but spending money Virginia does not have to fight against Healthcare for low to middle class folks should play well for Republicans in November....:eusa_whistle:

Since having no money seems to be an issue for you, explain how a bankrupt nation pays for Obamacare. And don't give me that tired old class envy "soak the rich" shit... there aren't enough rich. And since your so worried about healthcare.. how does 1/2 TRILLION in Medicare cuts = better healthcare?

SIMPLE. Cut our defense budget back to "reasonable" levels. We cannot now, nor have we ever been able to afford to be the world's police. It is time we got our priorities straight and started taking care of our own people, instead of everyone else's.

Virginia's new Republican governor, Bob McDonnell has announced that he will support our homophobic AG Cuccinelli in suing the Federal Government. We have a $2 BILLION shortfall in our budget this year, so I am not sure where the funds will come from, but spending money Virginia does not have to fight against Healthcare for low to middle class folks should play well for Republicans in November....:eusa_whistle:

Since having no money seems to be an issue for you, explain how a bankrupt nation pays for Obamacare. And don't give me that tired old class envy "soak the rich" shit... there aren't enough rich. And since your so worried about healthcare.. how does 1/2 TRILLION in Medicare cuts = better healthcare?

SIMPLE. Cut our defense budget back to "reasonable" levels. We cannot now, nor have we ever been able to afford to be the world's police. It is time we got our priorities straight and started taking care of our own people, instead of everyone else's.

how about we keep our defense budget and stop giving out handouts to the rest of the world,, how about taking care of our people instead of everybody elses.. keep the defense budget, leave the canolli.. errrrrr welfare checks to foreign lands.. let em take care of their own damn selves. we ain't their wallet.

This. (But the Military Industrial Complex that Eisenhower warned us about would never let it happen)

eh... they tried to sue to stop social security, too...

and it's ok... you can stop calling it obamacare. it passed. the propaganda backfired.

We settled the pecking order between the Federal Government and State Government 150 years ago. The States have lost EVERY challenge since that time. This is just sour grapes grandstanding and they will quickly fade away

How did the States do in overturning Roe vs Wade?
The feds never tried to mandate that people have to buy something from a third party.

Going to keep trying that red herring of 'its settled' forever?

Let's explain it to you again:

Your RIGHTS have been violated in this bill, it REQUIRES you to buy something or be fined by the federal government.

Its astounding how many of you are ok with this.

Congress ignored the will of the people, and of course obama did the same

This is one of the most unconstitutional pieces of legislation I have ever seen in my lifetime.

I too, cannot believe that some are so stupid as to believe that violating the rights of ALL Americans is a good thing. To those of you who think that this bill is something less than unconstitutional. You should actually read the constitution

The largest march on Washington in the history of the country was ignored, the people were ignored. It is not about the tea parties, you bunch of partisan hacks, it is about freedom to choose ones life for ones self!

FYI, the Boston First Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that Social Security was unconstitutional;

Davis v. Edison Electric Illuminating Co., 89 F.2d 393 (1st Cir. 04/14/1937)

WILSON, Circuit Judge.

This is a bill in equity brought by a stockholder of the defendant company seeking to enjoin the defendant from paying the tax imposed on it by section 804 of title VIII of chapter 531, 49 Stat. 620, 637 (42 U.S.C.A. § 1004), known as the Social Security Act, on the ground that the tax is not one authorized by section 8 of article 1 of the Constitution of the United States, that the act infringes the rights of the states, and imposes a capricious and arbitrary burden on those whom it affects.

We are, therefore, of the opinion that, whether the taxes levied under title VIII are levied for the purposes set forth in the preamble of the act, or as defined in title II, the imposition of such taxes is not a valid exercise of the power vested in Congress under section 8 of article 1 of the Constitution of the United States

An intimidated SCOTUS reversed the 1st Circuit on ACTUARIAL - not Constitutional grounds. Scumbag Justice Cardozo caved in to avoid FDR efforts to pack the court.

Back in 1937 there were only 4 Conservative Judges in the Supreme Court (Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse) unfortunately for Obama and the marxists, there are FIVE Conservatives Justices now and they will not be intimidated if Obama threatens to pack the court!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

and it's ok... you can stop calling it obamacare. it passed. the propaganda backfired.

We settled the pecking order between the Federal Government and State Government 150 years ago. The States have lost EVERY challenge since that time. This is just sour grapes grandstanding and they will quickly fade away

How did the States do in overturning Roe vs Wade?

When is the last time you seen 37 states pass nullification laws against the government? Something new is brewing and we can all feel it.

Forum List

Back