Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania Swinging To Obama

Rinata

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
From June 19 - 25, Quinnipiac University surveyed:

• 1,200 Florida voters with a margin of error of +/- 2.8 percent;
• 1,237 Ohio voters with a margin of error of +/- 2.8 percent;
• 1,252 Pennsylvania voters with a margin of error of +/- 2.8 percent.

Live interviewers call land lines and cell phones.

The Quinnipiac University Poll, directed by Douglas Schwartz, Ph.D., conducts public opinion surveys in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Florida, Ohio, Virginia and nationwide as a public service and for research. For individual statewide crosstabs and trends visit - Presidential Swing States (FL, OH & PA) Polls - Quinnipiac University – Hamden, Connecticut or call (203) 582-5201.

For individual statewide crosstabs and trends call (203) 582-5201 or click: Crosstabs and Trends by State

1. If the election for President were being held today, and the candidates were Barack Obama the Democrat and Mitt Romney the Republican, for whom would you vote?

FL OH PA

Obama 45% 47% 45%
Romney 41 38 39

Presidential Swing States (FL, OH & PA) Poll * June 27, 2012 * Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania Sw - Quinnipiac University – Hamden, Connecticut

Last edited:
geico-cavemen2.jpg

Poll: Romney up big in battleground states

Mitt Romney has a sizeable lead in 15 battleground states, according to a CNN/ORC poll released late Monday.

The Republican candidate leads President Obama 51 percent to 43 in 15 states that will be critical in determining the outcome of the 2012 election.

Obama won 12 of these battleground states in 2008 — Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Wisconsin — and will need to keep about half of those in 2012 if he’s to secure reelection. The poll also included Missouri, Indiana and Arizona as battleground states.'

Poll: Romney up big in battleground states - The Hill's Ballot Box

The Quinnipiac University Poll, directed by Douglas Schwartz, Ph.D., conducts public opinion surveys in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Florida, Ohio, Virginia and nationwide as a public service and for research. For individual statewide crosstabs and trends visit - Presidential Swing States (FL, OH & PA) Polls - Quinnipiac University – Hamden, Connecticut or call (203) 582-5201.

For individual statewide crosstabs and trends call (203) 582-5201 or click: Crosstabs and Trends by State

1. If the election for President were being held today, and the candidates were Barack Obama the Democrat and Mitt Romney the Republican, for whom would you vote?

FL OH PA

Obama 45% 47% 45%
Romney 41 38 39

Presidential Swing States (FL, OH & PA) Poll * June 27, 2012 * Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania Sw - Quinnipiac University – Hamden, Connecticut

Hey....Rinata...'member way back when I asked you how long before you'd change that avi with the Obama pic?

Good job!
I kinda like this one.

Now for polls....there's no way any normal sentient human being could consider voting for this fraud...

...so my theory is that folks tell pollsters what they think the pollster wants to hear...

...and criticizing this empty suit is like voicing an anti-Scientology opinion...

You know...Scientologists would start yelling at you, following you around, putting snakes in your mailbox.

Wait for the election, and see what I mean.

From Monday...

Mitt Romney has a sizeable lead in 15 battleground states, according to a CNN/ORC poll released late Monday.

The Republican candidate leads President Obama 51 percent to 43 in 15 states that will be critical in determining the outcome of the 2012 election.

Obama won 12 of these battleground states in 2008 — Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Wisconsin — and will need to keep about half of those in 2012 if he’s to secure reelection. The poll also included Missouri, Indiana and Arizona as battleground states.

From Monday...

Obama won 12 of these battleground states in 2008 — Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Wisconsin — and will need to keep about half of those in 2012 if he’s to secure reelection. The poll also included Missouri, Indiana and Arizona as battleground states.

Rinata tried hard.

Fail.

I am so worried.

Since Romney pretty much became the man...the Real Clear spread has been shrinking. It was 270 to 170 and is now 221 to 181. That does not include N.C., Florida, or MO. Which will all go go Romney.

Forida and Ohio are the gems. And anyone I know says Florida is more probably for Romney....unless John Roberts has to rule on it... then it will go to Pee Wee Herman by the same logic utilized in the ACA decision (fart).

Nice try, slow people.

Slow, can't you read? Your study was done last month before the Ruling on the ACA, and before yet another poor Jobs Report.

If anyone is slow it's you, for not understanding that these old polls are outdated.

So what??? The only people bothered by the ruling are you nut bucket right wingers. You don't support Obama anyway!!! And the poll is not old, slick. You're just pissed because Obama is making Romney look like the chump he is. Wait until the debates. You'll really be in a bad mood.

Nice try, slow people.

Slow, can't you read? Your study was done last month before the Ruling on the ACA, and before yet another poor Jobs Report.

If anyone is slow it's you, for not understanding that these old polls are outdated.

So what??? The only people bothered by the ruling are you nut bucket right wingers. You don't support Obama anyway!!! And the poll is not old, slick. You're just pissed because Obama is making Romney look like the chump he is. Wait until the debates. You'll really be in a bad mood.

have another donut and stfu, puerca

Nice try, slow people.

Let's try this again...

From Monday...

FL OH PA

Obama 45% 47% 45%
Romney 41 38 39

Hey....Rinata...'member way back when I asked you how long before you'd change that avi with the Obama pic?

Good job!
I kinda like this one.

Now for polls....there's no way any normal sentient human being could consider voting for this fraud...

...so my theory is that folks tell pollsters what they think the pollster wants to hear...

...and criticizing this empty suit is like voicing an anti-Scientology opinion...

You know...Scientologists would start yelling at you, following you around, putting snakes in your mailbox.

Wait for the election, and see what I mean.

Why would I care what you think of my avi??? You're barely human!! Get over yourself.

geico-cavemen2.jpg

Poll: Romney up big in battleground states

Obama won 12 of these battleground states in 2008 — Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Wisconsin — and will need to keep about half of those in 2012 if he’s to secure reelection. The poll also included Missouri, Indiana and Arizona as battleground states.'

This is from June 28 to July 1. The poll I sited was from June 19 to June 28. I think I will stick with Quinnipiac. They are usually pretty accurate.

But let me get this straight. The poll you sited is accurate but mine is not. Because today is the 5th. Poor things. You're all getting desperate.

From Monday...

Rinata tried hard.

Fail.

You wish. I feel so sorry for you people.

have another donut and stfu, puerca

No wonder so many people don't like you. A bit of an ass hole, aren't you??? And get some original insults and copy someone that knows what they're talking about.

Forum List

Back