Florida mosque bombed

Now you are putting words into my mouth.

Please reference where I said its "ok to bomb mosques in the USA".

Is it? All you've said is that the tea party is at war with the Muslims (your asylum tea party, I imagine) and we can expect more.

Don't smoke the tea there, m'kay.

WHERE DID I SAY IT'S OK TO BOMB MOSQUES IN THE USA?

Can you hear me now?

Answer the question! You made the accusation, now answer!!

Wow, you're not too bright, are you.

Not a good move in the past.

CAIR cites the July 9, 2004 case of apparent arson at a Muslim-owned grocery store in Everett, Washington. But investigators quickly determined that Mirza Akram, the store's operator, staged the arson to avoid meeting his scheduled payments and to collect on an insurance policy. Although Akram's antics were long ago exposed as a fraud, CAIR continues to list this case as an anti-Muslim hate crime.

CAIR also states that "a Muslim-owned market was burned down in Texas" on August 6, 2004. But already a month later, the owner was arrested for having set fire to his own business. Why does CAIR include this incident in its report?

CAIR lists the March 2005 lawsuit filed by the Salmi family for the firebombing of their family van as one example of a hate crime report it received in 2004. However, the crime named in the lawsuit occurred in March 2003, was already reported by CAIR in 2003, and should not have been tabulated again in the 2004 report.

CAIR reports that "a home-made bomb exploded outside of the Champions Mosque in the Houston suburb of Spring, Texas," staking its claim on eyewitness reports that on July 4, 2004, "two white males" were seen placing the bomb. We inquired about the incident and found that Spring's sheriff department could not locate any police files about an explosion. Further inquiries to the mosque and an e-mail to CAIR both went unanswered. There is scant evidence that any crime even occurred.

Is it? All you've said is that the tea party is at war with the Muslims (your asylum tea party, I imagine) and we can expect more.

Don't smoke the tea there, m'kay.

Can you hear me now?

Why, because I actually thought you'd be able to answer my question?

Can you hear me now?

Why, because I actually thought you'd be able to answer my question?
OK.

I'll type slowly for you.

No, you didn't say that.

Is it OK?

Because, all you've said is that the tea party is at war with the Muslims (your asylum tea party, I imagine) and we can expect more.

CAIR cites the July 9, 2004 case of apparent arson at a Muslim-owned grocery store in Everett, Washington. But investigators quickly determined that Mirza Akram, the store's operator, staged the arson to avoid meeting his scheduled payments and to collect on an insurance policy. Although Akram's antics were long ago exposed as a fraud, CAIR continues to list this case as an anti-Muslim hate crime.

CAIR also states that "a Muslim-owned market was burned down in Texas" on August 6, 2004. But already a month later, the owner was arrested for having set fire to his own business. Why does CAIR include this incident in its report?

CAIR lists the March 2005 lawsuit filed by the Salmi family for the firebombing of their family van as one example of a hate crime report it received in 2004. However, the crime named in the lawsuit occurred in March 2003, was already reported by CAIR in 2003, and should not have been tabulated again in the 2004 report.

CAIR reports that "a home-made bomb exploded outside of the Champions Mosque in the Houston suburb of Spring, Texas," staking its claim on eyewitness reports that on July 4, 2004, "two white males" were seen placing the bomb. We inquired about the incident and found that Spring's sheriff department could not locate any police files about an explosion. Further inquiries to the mosque and an e-mail to CAIR both went unanswered. There is scant evidence that any crime even occurred.

So, all bombings/attacks on Muslim-owned establishments are self-inflicted or staged.

Not all, but those, certainly.
It was my first thought, too. Damn, one of them blew himself up! Whoops!

It's something the environmental terrorists do occasionally, too. As did the weathermen, back in the day.

I don't maybe because of the fact that the damage was minor, it was in a remote place, there were not causalties and it was in Jacksonville. I mean Jacksonville is one of the only places in the country where they can't fill their football stadium.

I am sure during their peak season it a media magnet, but its not their peak season, so the story got pushed to the side.

Interesting note is that they labeled the guy a terrorist right away, yet Holder and Obama still don't call Major Hasan a terrorist and Holder stopped calling Al Qaeda members terrorist.

Can anyone here tell me whether the mosque was Sunni or Shite? Maybe the press just thinks all Muslims are the same?

all i can say is good, i hope people bomb a few more. Now why don't you take your support for owebama and go fuck yourself.

just a weeee tad over the top.. We shouldn't be bombing anyones houses of worship.. They do it doesn't mean we have too. I can still see those ancient buddha statues being blown to smithereens.

just ignore pale rider...he's a fuckin' douchebag.

ROFLMNAO...​

SWEET MOTHER!

Now that's a screamin' IRONY!​

Last edited:
Because CAIR only cares about Jihad and Sharia law!

I don't maybe because of the fact that the damage was minor, it was in a remote place, there were not causalties and it was in Jacksonville. I mean Jacksonville is one of the only places in the country where they can't fill their football stadium.

I am sure during their peak season it a media magnet, but its not their peak season, so the story got pushed to the side.

Interesting note is that they labeled the guy a terrorist right away, yet Holder and Obama still don't call Major Hasan a terrorist and Holder stopped calling Al Qaeda members terrorist.

Yet they called the attempted the Times Square bomber a terrorist.

"We anticipate charging him with act of terrorism transcending national borders, attempted use of weapons of mass destruction....Based on what we know so far it is clear that this was a terrorist plot...It is a stark reminder of the reality that we face in this country...' Holder said..

They did not charge the panty bomber with "terrorism" or specifically call him a "terrorist" but I suspect that is because they are making charges they feel they can support and gain a conviction in court:

"Short of actual murder, these are some of the most serious charges in the criminal code," said Lloyd Meyer, a former terrorism prosecutor at U.S. war crimes tribunals at the Guantanamo Bay prison. "These charges are tailored to the facts of what happened over the sky in Detroit."​

Maybe the Hasan case is more complex and people are too hung up on the words themselves. Terrorist is vague and broad.

Bombings of places of worship have long been called "terrorist" and acts of domestic terrorism. Is there some reason bombing a mosque should not be called an act of domestic terrorism?

"We anticipate charging him with act of terrorism transcending national borders, attempted use of weapons of mass destruction....Based on what we know so far it is clear that this was a terrorist plot...It is a stark reminder of the reality that we face in this country...' Holder said..

They did not charge the panty bomber with "terrorism" or specifically call him a "terrorist" but I suspect that is because they are making charges they feel they can support and gain a conviction in court:

"Short of actual murder, these are some of the most serious charges in the criminal code," said Lloyd Meyer, a former terrorism prosecutor at U.S. war crimes tribunals at the Guantanamo Bay prison. "These charges are tailored to the facts of what happened over the sky in Detroit."​

Maybe the Hasan case is more complex and people are too hung up on the words themselves. Terrorist is vague and broad.

Bombings of places of worship have long been called "terrorist" and acts of domestic terrorism. Is there some reason bombing a mosque should not be called an act of domestic terrorism?

Good Question.

Holder hasn't! And it took a while for the media to call these douches a spade when they were clearly a spade!

Note: Kalam doesn't call the 3 mentioned terrorists, he calls them heros.

what was that line of lincoln's about a house divided?

somebody is doing a real good job of dividing our house pitting liberal against conservative.

ambiguity reigns. fear and loathing rule.

There is a differance. I have yet to see any liberals stating that those of conservative views are not Americans. I have yet to see any liberals stating that when they get power their first objective is to 'eliminate' all liberals.

Maybe this has already been pointed out as I have not gone past this point in the thread, but am I reading this right? You say liberals want to eliminate liberals?

I think you are right, liberals don't say they want to eliminate all liberals. They simply want to eliminate all conservatives... ;) but then that is not true either. If you listen to politicians of either ilk you won't hear them preaching the elimination of the other side of the aisle.

Here on sites such as this one things are different and I have known a few liberals that appear to think the elimination of conservatives would be a grand idea. There are plenty of conservatives that do the same thing regarding liberalism. Personally, I don't like it from either side. We need both philosophies liberalism as a sail and conservatism as a sea anchor to keep us steady... what we don't need are the extremists on either side.

Immie

Last edited:
Holder hasn't! And it took a while for the media to call these douches a spade when they were clearly a spade!

Holder hasn't what? I provided one quote where he called one a terrorist (Times Square).

I hope they catch this guy and soon and treat him like any other terrorist.

Let's see, maybe they can incarcerate him in Guantanamo Bay with the other terrorists? Well, at least those in Guantanamo are only "suspected" terrorists. To my knowledge they have not yet been convicted.

Immie

Holder hasn't what? I provided one quote where he called one a terrorist (Times Square).

It took a few days to get there though. ;) I suspect the Federal Government was the last to know. Image over substance.

I hope they catch this guy and soon and treat him like any other terrorist.

Let's see, maybe they can incarcerate him in Guantanamo Bay with the other terrorists? Well, at least those in Guantanamo are only "suspected" terrorists. To my knowledge they have not yet been convicted.

Immie

You are catching on. You'll get there.

Forum List

Back