Florida man...

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I guess Arkansas is greatly relieved over these things. Hmmm... doesn't Marion live in Florida? ;)

Deputies: Florida man arrested after botching in-home castration surgery

HIGHLANDS COUNTY, Fla. — Florida deputies have arrested a man for attempting to perform a castration inside his Highlands County home, WFTS reports.

Deputies were called to 74-year-old Gary Van Ryswyk’s home on Sunday.

When they arrived, Ryswyk told a deputy that he had just performed a castration on a man and encountered major issues.

Deputies found a victim on a bed, bleeding heavily, with a towel over his groin.

The victim was flown to a hospital and is said to be stable.

https://kdvr.com/2019/08/20/florida-man-arrested-after-botching-in-home-castration-surgery-deputies-say/

I guess Arkansas is greatly relieved over these things. Hmmm... doesn't Marion live in Florida? ;)

HIGHLANDS COUNTY, Fla. — Florida deputies have arrested a man for attempting to perform a castration inside his Highlands County home, WFTS reports.

When they arrived, Ryswyk told a deputy that he had just performed a castration on a man and encountered major issues.

Deputies found a victim on a bed, bleeding heavily, with a towel over his groin.

https://kdvr.com/2019/08/20/florida-man-arrested-after-botching-in-home-castration-surgery-deputies-say/
If the Florida Man claims the Lorena Bobbitt excuse he can then walk free.

Lorena Bobbitt speaks out 21 years after she sliced off her husband's penis | Daily Mail Online
  • Lorena Bobbitt famously sliced off her husband's penis in 1993 with a kitchen knife as he slept - before driving away and throwing it into a field
  • Surgeons successfully reattached John Wayne Bobbitt's penis
  • She was found not guilty due to the abuse she suffered at his hands
  • The 44-year-old now has an eight-year-old daughter with her long-term partner and works in real estate in Virginia
  • She admitted that she felt bad about the incident in 1993

• Banned

If the Florida Man claims the Lorena Bobbitt excuse he can then walk free.

Lorena Bobbitt speaks out 21 years after she sliced off her husband's penis | Daily Mail Online
  • Lorena Bobbitt famously sliced off her husband's penis in 1993 with a kitchen knife as he slept - before driving away and throwing it into a field
  • Surgeons successfully reattached John Wayne Bobbitt's penis
  • She was found not guilty due to the abuse she suffered at his hands
  • The 44-year-old now has an eight-year-old daughter with her long-term partner and works in real estate in Virginia
  • She admitted that she felt bad about the incident in 1993
How would you like to have been the poor cops searching that field for his severed penis?

Cops: Hey Mr. Bobbit, we found it. Is this it?
Bobbit: No sir, mine is bigger than that!
Cops: How many cut off peckers do you think we will find today son?

Which one is crazier, the man who wants his balls sliced off or the man who wants to do it for him?

• Banned

Which one is crazier, the man who wants his balls sliced off or the man who wants to do it for him?
I'd say the one who wants the job done by some guy in his spare bedroom.

what kind of tool did he use?
cablecuttertool.jpg

Didn't he live in Alabama before moving to Florida?

Didn't he live in Alabama before moving to Florida?
i DONT KNOW.

Forum List

Back