Florida man shoots neighbor in the face and tells police ‘I only shot a ni**er’

R

rdean

Deputies said Butler admitted to shooting the victim, and even called 911 himself to report it, after which he reportedly went back to cooking his dinner. According to reports, officers on the scene said Butler seemed annoyed by the arrest and told officers, “I only shot a ni—r.

What do you want to bet this guy was not only a Republican, but insists he is NOT a "racist"? USMB Republicans, notice anything familiar?

It seems rdean saw how fucking stupid matthew, shitshispeedos, duped, and joyce the coward were being all over this forum and he became terribly jealous.

Deputies said Butler admitted to shooting the victim, and even called 911 himself to report it, after which he reportedly went back to cooking his dinner. According to reports, officers on the scene said Butler seemed annoyed by the arrest and told officers, “I only shot a ni—r.

What do you want to bet this guy was not only a Republican, but insists he is NOT a "racist"? USMB Republicans, notice anything familiar?

omg, stop the presses, world ending

Naw, judging by his callous behavior, the shooter was definitely a Democrat.

True story.............. :cool:

Why would someone just open the door and shoot someone in the face? :confused:

I don't think we have all the facts here. (Just like the Zimmerman incident)

How many here think:

1. The White guy was called "Honkey" by the local Black kids for a long time?
2. The White guy was on meds?
3. The White guy has a criminal record and shouldn't of had firearms anyway?
4. The Black guy pounded on the door and threatened to kick the White guys ass?

You know, if it was ME who called a Black guy a n*gger, I don't think think he'd reply with "Sir, My name is Tyrone, nice to make your acquaintance. In the future when we meet I wish you wouldn't address me in such a manner, agreed? Have a good day Sir!"

Just a thought.

The guy he shot died a month later. Has he been charged with Murder?

If anyone can find out, please post it.

All people like Rdean care about is a word...Not the fact that the black man may of been trying to harm the white guy.

O'nooo's it's always the whtie guys fault.

rdean is a fucking idiot, but all YOU care about is skin color, NOT the fact that one person may have been trying to harm another person.

Why would someone just open the door and shoot someone in the face? :confused:

I don't think we have all the facts here. (Just like the Zimmerman incident)

How many here think:

1. The White guy was called "Honkey" by the local Black kids for a long time?
2. The White guy was on meds?
3. The White guy has a criminal record and shouldn't of had firearms anyway?
4. The Black guy pounded on the door and threatened to kick the White guys ass?

You know, if it was ME who called a Black guy a n*gger, I don't think think he'd reply with "Sir, My name is Tyrone, nice to make your acquaintance. In the future when we meet I wish you wouldn't address me in such a manner, agreed? Have a good day Sir!"

Just a thought.

No, because you are using a pejorative word. Why should anyone being called a racial slur respond in a respectful manner. Me personally, if you called me that it wouldn't make me wanna slug you, but you would hear some choice words from me, and I would most likely provoke you, but I wouldn't lay a finger on you. I believe in the creed "to get respect you must earn it."

Forum List

Back