Florida Major Hurricane Strikes: Still No Trend

[
The feeble chart filled reply doesn't help him at all since it covers only a few decades at best (mostly from 1950 or 1970) while Dr. Spencer was talking about 118 years time frame.

In order, the charts I provided cover:
1950 - 2010, 60 years, SST v Power Dissipation
1970 - 2004, 34 years, Number of Hurricanes v Wind Speed
1880 - 2010, 130 years, Tropical Storm and Hurricane Numbers v Year
1970 - 2012, 42 years, Tropical Storm and Hurricane Numbers v Season
1850 - 2010, 160 years, Global Average Sea Surface Temperature v Year
1925 - 2005, 80 years, Frequency of N Atlantic Tropical Storms v Year
1950 - 2014, 64 years, N Atlantic ACE Index v Year

Two of these charts exceed Spencer's time frame and the seven charts combined provide 570 years worth of data and the set provides several times as many relevant and independent variables. I'm sure I could find charts that dates back to the beginning of the Holocene, but if you think that's what produces meaningful data concerning the current situation, you need to go back to school.

[
Crick is full of Crock as usual.

I don't know if I can continue to debate someone with a mind capable of producing a quip that...

Your stupidity has entered uncharted levels since the Post was about FLORIDA and nothing else, NOT about the Atlantic ocean itself. It is about LANDFALLING Hurricane frequency and NUMBER OF CATEGORY 3+ STORMS, for the state of FLORIDA

That's it!

In the below you tried to defend your charts with silly statements since they are not addressing hurricane landfalling frequency for the state of Florida.

===========================================

Crick writes,

"In order, the charts I provided cover:
1950 - 2010, 60 years, SST v Power Dissipation
1970 - 2004, 34 years, Number of Hurricanes v Wind Speed
1880 - 2010, 130 years, Tropical Storm and Hurricane Numbers v Year
1970 - 2012, 42 years, Tropical Storm and Hurricane Numbers v Season
1850 - 2010, 160 years, Global Average Sea Surface Temperature v Year
1925 - 2005, 80 years, Frequency of N Atlantic Tropical Storms v Year
1950 - 2014, 64 years, N Atlantic ACE Index v Year"
===========================================

Irrelevant,
Irrelevant,
Irrelevant,
Irrelevant,
Irrelevant,
Irrelevant,
Irrelevant,

since NONE of your charts addresses the Dr. Spencer post, which was about LANDFALLING Hurricane on the state of Florida, once again showing the TITLE of his post:

You never did counter his post about LANDFALLING Hurricane strike rate for the state of Florida, which means your misleading dishonest replies here shows your monkey barrel is empty.

Last edited:
And you intent is that all that read that assume that goes for the whole Atlantic basin. This is not my first rodeo, asshole.

I missed this dishonest comment since neither myself or Dr. Spencer discussed the Atlantic ocean, once again for the brain impaired :aug08_031:who can't read the obvious TITLE of the article:

FLORIDA Major Hurricane Strikes: Still No Trend

Finally get it, rockhead?

And Florida does not represent the whole of the Atlantic basin. And that is exactly what you are dishonestly trying to imply. Sorry, your stupid game is transparent.

And Florida does not represent the whole of the Atlantic basin. And that is exactly what you are dishonestly trying to imply. Sorry, your stupid game is transparent.

I never said it did fella.

I have REPEATEDLY stated the following in previous comments in the thread:

"The Title of the article was:

It was about FLORIDA, you blind boy!

You ignored that to bring the entire Atlantic ocean in like the dishonest stupid boy you are. It was all about FLORIDA only, to show that the rate and intensity since 1900 remains flat over all. You didn't address that, which is why you look stupid here."

and,

"Old Rocks dishonest as ever, since the TITLE of this thread is about FLORIDA and nothing more. Here it is AGAIN!

and,

Your stupidity has entered uncharted levels since the Post was about FLORIDA and nothing else, NOT about the Atlantic ocean itself. It is about LANDFALLING Hurricane frequency and NUMBER OF CATEGORY 3+ STORMS, for the state of FLORIDA

That's it!"

and,

"since NONE of your charts addresses the Dr. Spencer post, which was about LANDFALLING Hurricane on the state of Florida, once again showing the TITLE of his post:

Florida Major Hurricane Strikes: Still No Trend"

and,

"I missed this dishonest comment since neither myself or Dr. Spencer discussed the Atlantic ocean, once again for the brain impaired :aug08_031:who can't read the obvious TITLE of the article:

FLORIDA Major Hurricane Strikes: Still No Trend
Florida Major Hurricane Strikes: Still No Trend"

Go crawl under one of your pet rocks.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back