Florida Governor Rick Scott's Popularity Plunges To Record Low

Scott’s numbers with Democrats are pretty much unchanged compared to then and his standing with independents has gotten a little better. What’s really caused the bottom to drop out for him is that even Republicans are starting to really sour on his leadership. In June Scott had a 63/30 approval spread with them. That’s now dropped all the way down to 46/31.

Dissatisfied with the trash they helped elect.

Like the fact Obama has the lowest recorded rating for any President at this point in his Presidency?

Scott’s numbers with Democrats are pretty much unchanged compared to then and his standing with independents has gotten a little better. What’s really caused the bottom to drop out for him is that even Republicans are starting to really sour on his leadership. In June Scott had a 63/30 approval spread with them. That’s now dropped all the way down to 46/31.

Dissatisfied with the trash they helped elect.

Like the fact Obama has the lowest recorded rating for any President at this point in his Presidency?

What does Obama have to do with Rick Scott getting pissed on by his fellow Repugs?

Rick Scott is doing nothing other than what he promised. So if people are upset at him they should be upset at themselves because he is doing exactly what he said he would do.

Also, he is not a typical politician. I don't know if I agree with his politics entirely but I have a lot of respect for how he operates and conducts business. He isn't a stick-your-finger-in-the-air politician like our last spineless governor windsock.

Yep. I also live down here in Florida and I like Scott. I like all those Gov who are taking the bull by the horns and making the tough choices to try to pull their States out of the Red.

I agree that he is doing exactly what he said he was going to do.

Daniels in Indiana did the same and his poll numbers took a nose dive. Guess what. What he did in Indiana was successful and he won reelection no problem.

I hope what Scott does has the same result.

Rick Scott is doing nothing other than what he promised. So if people are upset at him they should be upset at themselves because he is doing exactly what he said he would do.

Also, he is not a typical politician. I don't know if I agree with his politics entirely but I have a lot of respect for how he operates and conducts business. He isn't a stick-your-finger-in-the-air politician like our last spineless governor windsock.

Yep. I also live down here in Florida and I like Scott. I like all those Gov who are taking the bull by the horns and making the tough choices to try to pull their States out of the Red.

Daniels in Indiana did the same and his poll numbers took a nose dive. Guess what. What he did in Indiana was successful and he won reelection no problem.

You agree with anything Repugs do, even when its proven to be shit like Scott's law about testing people for drugs before they get welfare, seems that your shitty stereotypes were smashed by the results. Moonbats like you like to be lead and never tell politician what they should do.

You post stupid threads like this and we don't all get our panties in a bunch over it you rant and rave about it.

you fit the perfect mold of a moonbat dear.

You agree with anything Repugs do, even when its proven to be shit like Scott's law about testing people for drugs before they get welfare, seems that your shitty stereotypes were smashed by the results. Moonbats like you like to be lead and never tell politician what they should do.

Scotts law was a good idea in my book. Unlike you I don't think everyone is wonderful and deserving my hard earned tax dollar.

In fact if I had my way the only people who would get a dime of my tax dollar are those who are truly mentally or physically handicapped. Able bodied freeloadeers?? No way.

Speaking of Moonbats, you fit the bill just fine. Anyone who tries to save tax dollars is a selfish ogre who would just as soon throw grandma off a cliff and watch kids starve in the street. Personal responsibility doesn't appear to cut it with you.

Moonbat. Thats you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back