Florida Governor Rick Scott's Popularity Plunges To Record Low

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you

Scott’s numbers with Democrats are pretty much unchanged compared to then and his standing with independents has gotten a little better. What’s really caused the bottom to drop out for him is that even Republicans are starting to really sour on his leadership. In June Scott had a 63/30 approval spread with them. That’s now dropped all the way down to 46/31.

Dissatisfied with the trash they helped elect.

Scott’s numbers with Democrats are pretty much unchanged compared to then and his standing with independents has gotten a little better. What’s really caused the bottom to drop out for him is that even Republicans are starting to really sour on his leadership. In June Scott had a 63/30 approval spread with them. That’s now dropped all the way down to 46/31.

Dissatisfied with the trash they helped elect.

Pretty much the same situation in Ohio with Kasich. It will be interesting to see if these trends hold up come next November. If they do, it will likely benefit Obama and the Dems a great deal in both Florida and Ohio.

Askhenazis like you, the eipitome of greed.

why is it instead of criticizing a poster's positions, idiots always cause the conversation to devolve into anti-semitism?

My mother is a Polish Jew, lol, I'm not the anti-semite and Rabbi called me a half pollack.

i missed that...

and i saw your response after... sorry...

but really? ashkenazi??? *sigh*

you two have fun..

why is it instead of criticizing a poster's positions, idiots always cause the conversation to devolve into anti-semitism?

My mother is a Polish Jew, lol, I'm not the anti-semite and Rabbi called me a half pollack.

i missed that...

and i saw your response after... sorry...

but really? ashkenazi??? *sigh*

you two have fun..

My mother is a Sephardi, Rabbi doesn't like Sephardis and Mizrachis.

It's tough being the one who takes the punchbowl away at the party.

The sick part about it is that most German and Polish Jews are Ashkhenazi Jews, but Rabbi calls me a half Pollack. Are you Jewish?

The sick part about it is that most German and Polish Jews are Ashkhenazi Jews, but Rabbi calls me a half Pollack. Are you Jewish?

I am... my grandparents were from belarus. And I assumed you were another ranting anti-semite when i saw your post. this board is inundated with them

I am... my grandparents were from belarus. And I assumed you were another ranting anti-semite when i saw your post. this board is inundated with them

I'm not an anti-semite. My mother is a Polish Jew my father is Black American.

yah.. that's why i apologized. you said she was a mizrahi, though... from where?

Kinda reminds me of the Obama.

People are really DISSATIFIED with THAT TRASH they helped elect.

Rick Scott is doing nothing other than what he promised. So if people are upset at him they should be upset at themselves because he is doing exactly what he said he would do.

Also, he is not a typical politician. I don't know if I agree with his politics entirely but I have a lot of respect for how he operates and conducts business. He isn't a stick-your-finger-in-the-air politician like our last spineless governor windsock.

really? you sure about that, steffie?

he was elected with 52% of the vote. he's at a 45% approval rating even with the economy... and i guess most americans still think you idiots are too stupid for air, because he still beats all of your "candidates" in a general election match up.

so i guess you're the trash. *shrug*

really? you sure about that, steffie?

he was elected with 52% of the vote. he's at a 45% approval rating even with the economy... and i guess most americans still think you idiots are too stupid for air, because he still beats all of your "candidates" in a general election match up.

so i guess you're the trash. *shrug*

45%. you all keep hanging onto that one:badgrin:
I'd put his numbers at more like 30%, but you all need some hope to hang onto

Last edited:

off-topic. Why you always got to weigh in when they are brought up :eusa_wall:

On the warpath steffie? :(

yah.. that's why i apologized. you said she was a mizrahi, though... from where?

My mother is Sephardi from Poland even though the part of Poland she is from was actually a part of Germany before WW2 ended. Sephardis are rare in Eastern and Central Europe

Forum List

Back