Florida Gov Crazy Rick Scott declares state of emergency to prepare for Nazi Richard Spencer's visit

• Banned
DMh_0u_XkAE-Qq1.jpg

Well, we know where the Republicans will gather. It's always dangerous when they form a nest.

If you disturb the nest, they scatter:

Last edited:
In the late 60s, American NAZI Party leader, George Lincoln Rockwell addressed the students and faculty at my college. Not one riot broke out, nor was their any attempt to prevent him from speaking. It was a learning experience for the students made possible by the LIBERAL college administrators.. Afterwards, the college sponsored a discussion where it was pointed out that Rockwell spoke lies and half truths. To my knowledge, no students formed a local chapter of the Nazi party on campus as a result.

Students today are tools being dumbed down and will be easily deceived by more nefarious groups than a handful of KKK members and white supremists who couldn't fill a small gym.

Last edited:
In the late 60s, American NAZI Party leader, George Lincoln Rockwell addressed the students and faculty at my college. Not one riot broke out, nor was their any attempt to prevent him from speaking. It was a learning experience for the students. Afterwards, the college sponsored a discussion where it was pointed out that Rockwell spoke lies and half truths. To my knowledge, no students formed a local chapter of the Nazi party on campus as a result.

Students today are missing out.
When you don't listen, you can't learn.

In the late 60s, American NAZI Party leader, George Lincoln Rockwell addressed the students and faculty at my college. Not one riot broke out, nor was their any attempt to prevent him from speaking. It was a learning experience for the students. Afterwards, the college sponsored a discussion where it was pointed out that Rockwell spoke lies and half truths. To my knowledge, no students formed a local chapter of the Nazi party on campus as a result.

The invitation to speak was from the liberal college administrators. Today, colleges are run by left wing fascists.

The invitation to speak was from the liberal college administrators. Today, colleges are run by left wing fascists.
Had all sorts of people come and speak at my schools.
a Maj from the Screaming Eagles.
a magician
priest
rabbi
and a few politicians

DMi8fK-VAAAgfmP.jpg

If a lot of emotionally incontinent liberal arts undergrads want to physically attack you for your opinions, you shouldn't express them?

Forum List

Back