Florida election results in!

Unemployment is a lagging economic indicator. Here are the hard cold facts:

iur

Notice that the economy hit bottom in 2008. The recession was almost over by the time his "stimulus" went into effect.
Lagging indicator, right. The chart clearly shows he inherited an economy that was experiencing a massive decline in GDP (~-8%), bigger than anytime ever in US history (except when FDR inherited the great depression, how come team blue always has to fix the GOP's incredible messes)? No modern president has ever inherited an economy as bad as what he inherited, not to mention the 2 losing wars. When you have the mother of all recessions the country and world aren't just going to recover in a few months. In the end Obama fixed the GOP mess, restored the economy, created 15 million jobs, and passed off a substantially better America.

Trump has just blown up the deficit Bush style 10 years into an economic expansion, which will lead to another Bush like catastrophe. Who are you going to blame then...

Stockman must be one of those liberals eh...

You can add the inability to read a chart to the list of your personal flaws. The chart shows the economy was on the rebound before he was inaugurated. The only thing Obama had to do is be in the right place at the right time.

Right, so in your alternate reality a country losing 1 million jobs a month with a -8% GDP is on the rebound? Keep dreaming. Things were so bad in when Obama took over that we could have dropped into another great depression. I'm sure every president wants to inherit a country with 10% unemployment and massive housing foreclosures, oh and 2 losing wars. Now according to you Obama is lucky to inherit the worst economy in modern times... Weeeeeee!! It's a nice little fantasy land that you are living in. Thanks to Obama the US was the only real country to recover as Europe and Japan wallowed in despair until 2014. Things could have gotten real bad. The US is the only country normalizing it's monetary policy and raising interest rates (I'm sure you have no clue what that even means), which all started under Obama.

First the GOP inherits the best economy we have ever had with a big budget surplus (thank you Bill Clinton), then their brilliant policies destroy America and cause the greatest financial ruin since the GOP caused the great depression. Then Obama is lucky to inherit 10% unemployment and -8% GDP as he inherited a country on the rebound!!! And everything is all the democrats fault while the republicans did nothing wrong!!!!! AHAHA!!!!!!! This is the alternate reality that you wackos live in. I guess it's better to live a lie than to admit reality.

Look at the graph, stupid. The right side of the curve bottom is called the "rebound."

You're too stupid to bother arguing with. You'll just keep repeating your talking points like all Non Player Characters do. Facts have no affect on your responses.

That's all fine and good, but if your somehow trying to argue that Obama didn't inherit the worst economy of any president since FDR you are flat out wrong. He inherited 10% unemployment and a massive economic meltdown. Just because GDP is not going more negative doesn't mean that we are in an economic recovery or a rebound. Were you even alive in 2009? It was a bloodbath with millions losing their jobs and massive foreclosures. Things very well could have sank into a great depression. You are the first idiot I have ever met that has tried to argue that Obama inherited a rebounding economy. When you have such a deep deep recession as we did in 2008-2009 recovery could take a very long time, as it did in Europe... Just look at the last GOP economic meltdown, the great depression, that took 10 years to recover from, Obama did it in 3. Europe didn't recover until 2014.

Yada, yada, yada. I hear a buzzing in my ears, but it's nothing intelligible.

Lagging indicator, right. The chart clearly shows he inherited an economy that was experiencing a massive decline in GDP (~-8%), bigger than anytime ever in US history (except when FDR inherited the great depression, how come team blue always has to fix the GOP's incredible messes)? No modern president has ever inherited an economy as bad as what he inherited, not to mention the 2 losing wars. When you have the mother of all recessions the country and world aren't just going to recover in a few months. In the end Obama fixed the GOP mess, restored the economy, created 15 million jobs, and passed off a substantially better America.

Trump has just blown up the deficit Bush style 10 years into an economic expansion, which will lead to another Bush like catastrophe. Who are you going to blame then...

Stockman must be one of those liberals eh...

You can add the inability to read a chart to the list of your personal flaws. The chart shows the economy was on the rebound before he was inaugurated. The only thing Obama had to do is be in the right place at the right time.

Right, so in your alternate reality a country losing 1 million jobs a month with a -8% GDP is on the rebound? Keep dreaming. Things were so bad in when Obama took over that we could have dropped into another great depression. I'm sure every president wants to inherit a country with 10% unemployment and massive housing foreclosures, oh and 2 losing wars. Now according to you Obama is lucky to inherit the worst economy in modern times... Weeeeeee!! It's a nice little fantasy land that you are living in. Thanks to Obama the US was the only real country to recover as Europe and Japan wallowed in despair until 2014. Things could have gotten real bad. The US is the only country normalizing it's monetary policy and raising interest rates (I'm sure you have no clue what that even means), which all started under Obama.

First the GOP inherits the best economy we have ever had with a big budget surplus (thank you Bill Clinton), then their brilliant policies destroy America and cause the greatest financial ruin since the GOP caused the great depression. Then Obama is lucky to inherit 10% unemployment and -8% GDP as he inherited a country on the rebound!!! And everything is all the democrats fault while the republicans did nothing wrong!!!!! AHAHA!!!!!!! This is the alternate reality that you wackos live in. I guess it's better to live a lie than to admit reality.

Look at the graph, stupid. The right side of the curve bottom is called the "rebound."

You're too stupid to bother arguing with. You'll just keep repeating your talking points like all Non Player Characters do. Facts have no affect on your responses.

That's all fine and good, but if your somehow trying to argue that Obama didn't inherit the worst economy of any president since FDR you are flat out wrong. He inherited 10% unemployment and a massive economic meltdown. Just because GDP is not going more negative doesn't mean that we are in an economic recovery or a rebound. Were you even alive in 2009? It was a bloodbath with millions losing their jobs and massive foreclosures. Things very well could have sank into a great depression. You are the first idiot I have ever met that has tried to argue that Obama inherited a rebounding economy. When you have such a deep deep recession as we did in 2008-2009 recovery could take a very long time, as it did in Europe... Just look at the last GOP economic meltdown, the great depression, that took 10 years to recover from, Obama did it in 3. Europe didn't recover until 2014.

That's because facts and economics don't matter to you.
All you care about is how to attempt to defend the GOP failures and how to best discredit democrats success. I'm sure Bill Clinton just got lucky with his great economy and big surplus, Bush's financial catastrophe was somehow the democrats fault, Obama inherited a recovering economy (as you tried to state), and Trump's impending economic collapse will be Hillary Clinton or Obama's fault somehow...

That's because facts and economics don't matter to you.
All you care about is how to attempt to defend the GOP failures and how to best discredit democrats success. I'm sure Bill Clinton just got lucky with his great economy and big surplus, Bush's financial catastrophe was somehow the democrats fault, Obama inherited a recovering economy (as you tried to state), and Trump's impending economic collapse will be Hillary Clinton or Obama's fault somehow...

As we approach Thanksgiving be sure to count all your blessings if you live in Florida recount them.

I live in Florida and am glad DeSantis is Governor and Scott is now a Senator.

Gillum and Nelson both conceded.

Sucks to be them.

Forum List

Back