Florida election results in!

Turns out, Al Gore really did beat Bush.

Who knew?

Seriously though, what is up with Florida?
Old people can't see well enough to fill our their ballots properly.
And liberals are too stupid to fill our their ballots properly.
It's a wash

People make mistakes. Like you. You forgot to put a period at the end of your sentence and I think it would be unfair to accuse you of being stupid because of that one mistake.

The true will of the voters in FL was to elect Gore. Buchanan even admitted it, but either way Bush was the winner of the election.

That said the loser was America and Americans as Bush was the worst president we ever had and fucked everything up. The majority of our countries problems can be traced back to the republicans of 2000-2006. DIdn't we have a surplus then??

Pete I think He is a typical dimshit voter after loosing after all of their attempts to steal an election fail. Man I wonder how much the liberals cost Florida this time. Millions I would say. They are costing Georgians Millions too. All for nothing but feeding their ego. And proving they still can’t beat even a third of the conservative electorate.
I heard it properly put last night. They tried, couldn’t pull it off, and now just want to try to taint the terms of these gop winners.

like I said 3 months ago - if 1 republican loses 1 seat in either the house, or senate ALL we will hear for the next 2 years is VOTER FRAUD from RW's.

Turns out, Al Gore really did beat Bush.

Who knew?

Seriously though, what is up with Florida?

Actually, several studies have revealed that it's not even clear that a majority of FL voters who voted in that election intended to vote for Gore. What we know for sure is that among the ballots that were properly cast and counted, Bush won.

Al Gore really won the people's vote in Florida, but the +/-10,000 who voted for Pat Buccanon due to the poorly designed butterfly ballot in Palm beach county....which became useless,

legally gave Bush a few hundred more votes.

Bill Nelson likely won or in the least tied, the people's vote in Florida, but the poorly designed ballot in Broward County, that put the Senate race off to the side and missed by 25,000 to 30,000 voters who selected a candidate in ALL races but the Senate race which they missed due to its design

Broward voters have cast about 70% of their votes for Democrats and 30% for Republicans.... if the ballot had not been devised so poorly, the race would be much much closer....

Regardless, Scott will probably be the legal winner.... imo.
Why does this election mismanagement always negatively impact Democrats and never Republicans?

Al Gore really won the people's vote in Florida, but the +/-10,000 who voted for Pat Buccanon due to the poorly designed butterfly ballot in Palm beach county....which became useless,

legally gave Bush a few hundred more votes.

Bill Nelson likely won or in the least tied, the people's vote in Florida, but the poorly designed ballot in Broward County, that put the Senate race off to the side and missed by 25,000 to 30,000 voters who selected a candidate in ALL races but the Senate race which they missed due to its design

Broward voters have cast about 70% of their votes for Democrats and 30% for Republicans.... if the ballot had not been devised so poorly, the race would be much much closer....

Regardless, Scott will probably be the legal winner.... imo.
Why does this election mismanagement always negatively impact Democrats and never Republicans?
The Democrats are careless, they don't dot their I's and cross their T's.... Not only should Snipes had caught it, Nelson's team should have proofed and ok'd the design or rejected the design, same with every candidate on it.... the candidates should have to sign off on it imho.

Also, the Secretary of State, they too should have shot down the ballot arrangement from their county election supervisor, KNOWING that this particular design and the butterfly ballot design are KNOWN to be faulty...

voters in Florida will show up just as soon as the stop sign changes to green ..

old-ladies-car.png
/——/ Dead Florida voters driving to the polls.

They won’t spend the money to actually have a professional government and when the system is stressed, you see it breaking down.
$4 trillion isn't sufficient for a professional government? Really?

It is more than the GDP of all but a small handful of countries in the world. However, that ain't big enough for these greedy asshole Liberals. They want it bigger.

So I read a "news" story in my email that a record 24' python was pulled out of the Florida Everglades. When they cut it open, there were 3 boxes of uncounted democrook ballots inside.

They won’t spend the money to actually have a professional government and when the system is stressed, you see it breaking down.

It is more than the GDP of all but a small handful of countries in the world. However, that ain't big enough for these greedy asshole Liberals. They want it bigger.

That's true, they're globalists. All commies are. The chinks want to control a collectivized planet, the muscovites, the euroweenies, bolivian commies, and western billionaires. Show me one government on earth anymore that isn't trying to manipulate and fuck over other countries. I'd like to believe that at some point we were not that immersed in global policing and extra governmental affairs. We should be minding our half of the planet, and let the other half know we aren't to be fucked with.

We should be promoting our Bill of Rights to everyone in our hemisphere, so that they can demand a government that functions more in their favor at least. We don't need a global government, we don't need vassal states either. The bed wetters are desperate to maintain any grip on power they can get. Hopefully Trump continues to reduce government, and I believe that he will be able to convince the public he is trying except democrooks are in the way. Now that the house has been purged of weak republicrats I hope some good ones can be rustled up to replace them.

I'm also hoping for a backhoe from Santa this Christmas.

That's true, they're globalists. All commies are. The chinks want to control a collectivized planet, the muscovites, the euroweenies, bolivian commies, and western billionaires. Show me one government on earth anymore that isn't trying to manipulate and fuck over other countries. I'd like to believe that at some point we were not that immersed in global policing and extra governmental affairs. We should be minding our half of the planet, and let the other half know we aren't to be fucked with.

We should be promoting our Bill of Rights to everyone in our hemisphere, so that they can demand a government that functions more in their favor at least. We don't need a global government, we don't need vassal states either. The bed wetters are desperate to maintain any grip on power they can get. Hopefully Trump continues to reduce government, and I believe that he will be able to convince the public he is trying except democrooks are in the way. Now that the house has been purged of weak republicrats I hope some good ones can be rustled up to replace them.

AHAHAHA!!! Wow since WWII the GOP have been trying to exert American government and control over the entire world. Typical republican, has absolutely no clue what he's talking about.

AHAHAHA!!! Wow since WWII the GOP have been trying to exert American government and control over the entire world. Typical republican, has absolutely no clue what he's talking about.

But yet that affirmative action Muslim asshole that you stupid Moon Bats voted for was at war every day of his administration. He escalated the war in Afghanistan, bombed Libya that was never a threat to the US and sent troops back to Iraq after he withdrew them. A disaster of a foreign policy that was as bad as his domestic policy where he increased poverty, ran up the debt and had dismal economic growth.

But yet that affirmative action Muslim asshole that you stupid Moon Bats voted for was at war every day of his administration. He escalated the war in Afghanistan, bombed Libya that was never a threat to the US and sent troops back to Iraq after he withdrew them. A disaster of a foreign policy that was as bad as his domestic policy where he increased poverty, ran up the debt and had dismal economic growth.
Have you noticed how you don't hear anything about ISIS or Syria anymore? That's because without Obama provided aid and comfort to ISIS, they have withered to virtually nothing. The so-called "rebels" in Syria have disappeared now that Obama is no longer funding them. Most of them were Jihadis. I can't imagine why any rational American leader would prefer some radical Muslim fanatics to be running Syria rather than a dictator who will keep them under control. Those crazy Muslims need a dictator to keep his foot on their necks. They aren't competent to government themselves.

The only foreign policy problems we have now are allies who whine about having to pull their weight.

Last edited:

Have you noticed how you don't hear anything about ISIS or Syria anymore? That's because without Obama provided aid and comfort to ISIS, they have withered to virtually nothing. The so-called "rebels" in Syria have disappeared now that Obama is no longer funding them. Most of them were Jihadis. I can't imagine why any rational American leader would prefer some radical Muslim fanatics to be running Syria rather than a dictator who will keep them under control.

The only foreign policy problems we have now are allies who whine about having to pull their weight.

That idiot fucked up the Middle East like nobody ever believe was possible. No onoy did he lose the war in Irq after Bush left him a victory but he created ISIA and screwed up Libya and Syria.

Why any of these stupid Moon Bats would think that a worthless incompetent affirmative action nobody Muslim would have made a good Commander in Chief is beyond comprehension.

Have you noticed how you don't hear anything about ISIS or Syria anymore? That's because without Obama provided aid and comfort to ISIS, they have withered to virtually nothing. The so-called "rebels" in Syria have disappeared now that Obama is no longer funding them. Most of them were Jihadis. I can't imagine why any rational American leader would prefer some radical Muslim fanatics to be running Syria rather than a dictator who will keep them under control.

That idiot fucked up the Middle East like nobody ever believe was possible. No onoy did he lose the war in Irq after Bush left him a victory but he created ISIA and screwed up Libya and Syria.

Why any of these stupid Moon Bats would think that a worthless incompetent affirmative action nobody Muslim would have made a good Commander in Chief is beyond comprehension.
WOW!!! You wackos really do live in an alternate reality. Bush won the war in Iraq, yup brilliant one there I guess that must be those alternative facts! Or maybe it's the truth isn't truth.. AHAHAH!!!
Obama inherited 2 losing wars and a country in complete economic ruin. No president in US history has inherited a bigger disaster than Obama and all of it due to republican stupidity.
In 8 years Obama turned everything around, his strategy in Iraq - to make the Iraqis fight and defend their own country -has worked as they have routed ISIS (all of this started under Obama). He inherited massive deficits and economic ruin (a country losing 1 million jobs a month) and turned it around, created ~15 million jobs and stabilized the economy.

Now Trump comes in and doubles down on the Bush policies of massive spending and deficits ($1.2 Trillion permanent deficit now) to produce a small temporary sugar high in the economy that will blow up just like Bush and lead to even bigger deficits. Wait didn't Bush inherit a surplus... Oh yeah....

Forum List

Back