Florida Election, Dem Wins

I believe that was a pretty Democratic district.

AH....that old horse. The cop-outs have started. This election was suppose to prove the influence of Teahadists, and where is that influence...the world wonders.

I already asked this and NOT ONE PERSON COULD ANSWER, so since you're spouting the same crap again, please show me exactly where it was EVER said that THIS ELECTION was "suppose to prove the influence of" the Tea Party.

This election was barely even covered, it was always supposed to be a win for the Democrat, because no one in their right mind would even suggest that this district would elect anyone but a Democrat.

Rick

It has much more to do with that district's demographics then the hopes and or political rantings of either side. It's just that simple.

These schmuks in Broward County and Palm Beach will always vote democrat...even if Satan himself were running on the Dem ticket. They'll all tell you to kiss their tuches if you don't like it. They all suffer from mishegas in Palm Beach and they've got a lot of chutspah that really doesn't amount to bupkes. But, feh! They will never kvetsh. It's all shmutz to them. Oy vey.

But for the rest of us...we dont' expect to win EVERY election...like it was said earlier in a different thread..."you can't fix stupid"

Unless there are butterflies on the ballot.......then they get confused.

Forum List

Back