Florida Election, Dem Wins

The "Special Election" to replace Demoratic Party Congressman Wexler was suppose to demonstrate Repuglican Party strength in Florida after passage of the Health Bill.

No dem was suppose to be able to win, after the passage of the Health Care Bill.

Repugs please pay attention, I will use small words for your small minds.

Ted Duetch (Dem) 62% of the Vote.

Ed Lynch (Repug) 35% of the Vote.

YOU LOST.

Again I did use small words for small minds.

The "Special Election" to replace Demoratic Party Congressman Wexler was suppose to demonstrate Repuglican Party strength in Florida after passage of the Health Bill.

No dem was suppose to be able to win, after the passage of the Health Care Bill.

YOU LOST.

How can this be????

YOU LOST.

In all fairness, there is no Tea Party movement in Florida...

...errr...uh...

lol

No surprise.

Florida might be geographically in the South, but it's not really the South.

YOU LOST.

In all fairness, there is no Tea Party movement in Florida...

...errr...uh...

lol

Oh, my bad. I was not ware they were only in MA and NV...and OK....

YOU LOST.

What? On the same day the Tea Baggers were holding their BIG RALLY?

Must be liberal mainstream media propaganda

YOU LOST.

I love it!

The TPs & other wingnuts have no idea of how bad they've hurt themselves with their obstructionism & extremism!

But please, if you see anymore results like these before November, please keep them to yourself:

Wouldn't it be fun to watch them continue to make complete jackasses of themselves and let them only find out on November just what a bunch of idiots they are?

Go Sarah! Go!

YOU LOST.

Please point to one place where it was said that this was going to be a win for the Republican candidate. I haven't seen ANY. In fact this special election hasn't been talked about much at all. Unlike the one in MA, this one was expected to be filled by a Democrat. So how exactly does that follow with your post?

Rick

I saw this on the news last night.

The Dems were favored to win this one and did.

No big news flash here folks.

This does not bode well for Repubs in the Big elections like the Kennedy Seat or the Governorships of NJ and Va...er, wait.

Well, the minority party almost always wins seats in the midterm election, so that makes the Republicans favored to win in the fall,

so when they do, I'm sure Claudette will remind us that it isn't any big news.

YOU LOST.

Please point to one place where it was said that this was going to be a win for the Republican candidate. I haven't seen ANY. In fact this special election hasn't been talked about much at all. Unlike the one in MA, this one was expected to be filled by a Democrat. So how exactly does that follow with your post?

Rick

Well, Frank predicted the GOP would win 100 seats in 2010, but in all fairness he may not have been counting this one.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

It wouldve been exciting if a republican did win though.

But I doubt a huge sweep of republicans will happen and if it did what would change?

Republicans won't repeal the healthcare bill. There is still a huge debt and republicans have proven they suck at cutting spending.

YOU LOST.

What? On the same day the Tea Baggers were holding their BIG RALLY?

Must be liberal mainstream media propaganda

If Scott Brown's election was supposed to be a bellwether before the passage of the HC bill, then how about this one?

This GOoPer ran on repeal, after all...

I like how a democrat wins a District with Dem's outnumbering Repubs by nearly 3 to 1 and call this a testament to Obama's prowess. The only reason why the guy won is because Obama DIDN'T SHOW UP and campaign for him.

Well, the minority party almost always wins seats in the midterm election, so that makes the Republicans favored to win in the fall,

so when they do, I'm sure Claudette will remind us that it isn't any big news.

Nope.

Just happened to see this on the news last night.

This was a heavily Dem district and the Dem was favored to win. He did. It was no big news to me.

However. Feel free to celebrate. Hell. I'll even have a beer with ya. LOL

As Claudette said it's a heavy dem district. It's like that cesspool NYC except the people sweat more and smell worse.

Forum List

Back