Florida Democrats under investigation for election fraud: ‘Plenty of documentation’

Nope, not once.

I enjoyed Beck's show back in the day. I put in about 2000 miles a month on my GOV on recruiting duty so I had a lots of times to listen to the radio.

I bet it will blow your little sheep mind to know that I once was a regular listener of Rush Limbaugh.

Son, I am disappointed. Please don't tell me you changed to watching Rachel Maddow.

Nope, I out grew being told what to think and now listen to none of them.

It is a good thing, you might want to try it once and see how it feels.

Well goody for you, Mr "Independent." Except the train left the station, and you weren't on it.

Honestly, you're not fooling anyone with the "I'm better than everyone else because I can think for myself" BS. I pegged you as one of those types long ago, who when told "The sky is blue", could only respond with "No, it's green."

You try to come across as a "gifted" and "enlightened" individual who is free from the encumbrances plaguing everyday normal Americans, but you're not fooling anyone but yourself. Anyone can easily see that you're just one more full-of-shit individual with an opinion and an internet connection, all of which is worth about nothing in today's market.

In the real world, if someone smells like crap and has it all over their feet, they've obviously been wallowing it in. Which you have, son. :21:

It is sort of funny you think that you or the people on this forum are everyday Americans. The vast majority of Americans do not give a fuck about the thing we talk about on here.

What I am is an enlightened individual who is free from the encumbrances plaguing the partisan sheep like yourself on this forum.

Whatever, Mr. Moral and Political Superiority.

That is a very low bar on this forum! :21::21::21:

Saw an article stating the possibility Orange County CA was stolen while attn was focused on FL. According to it all the Repubs were leading after election nite and then all lost...….now that's a rare enough occurrence as is much less multiple times......

They will try to explain their way out of this about having some “young staffer” made a mistake. Hopefully no one will agree to take the fall on that.

Even if no one goes to jail over these things, which would be the preferable outcome, I hope that ALL OF THE various actions taken by the Dems to try to change the FL election outcome will be DETAILED in court and publicized.

The biggest challenge with this, will be to get the MSM to act like it even cares about finding the truth and exposing the evil intentions.

Read more at www.theblaze.com ^

Florida’s Department of Law Enforcement and the Office of Statewide Prosecution said they’ve opened a criminal investigation into allegations of election fraud by Democrats, Capitol News Service reported.

Evidence reported to the Department of State suggests Democrats possibly had voters fix ballots after the state’s deadline in at least four counties, the outlet added.

The party sent voters cure forms for mail ballots, CNS said, and the return date was changed from the day before the election to two days afterward.
didn't you already post a thread on this the other day? or was it a clone of you?

Telling people in Brevard or where ever, that they have 2 more days to correct their ballot, only DISQUALIFIES their correction of their ballot because it was past the due date....

So, are you implying that the Democrats wanted the voters in a primarily democratic county, be disqualified for getting their ballots corrected after the cut off date???

Sure, that's voter fraud.... they disenfranchised Democratic voters... are you sure it wasn't some Republican MOLE working in the Democratic party?

please, use your brain!

“Some 23-year-old staffer probably got two dates mixed up,” Schale said on camera. “They put the date down for the provisional ballot cure, not the absentee ballot cure thing, and actually by doing it, all they did was make it harder … for their own voters to vote.”
But weren't the votes disqualified in FAVOR OF THE REPUBLICAN?....Thanks for playing C4A!
NOPE,

they were Democratic registered absentees who had their ballots disqualified by passing the cut off date, silly one....

IT WAS Democrat voters with the complaint on the cure date for their absentees....

each party requests a list of their party voters who make mistakes on their ballots, and each party races to get a cure ballot to their party voters to get them corrected.
Why were they in a truck?

They will try to explain their way out of this about having some “young staffer” made a mistake. Hopefully no one will agree to take the fall on that.

Even if no one goes to jail over these things, which would be the preferable outcome, I hope that ALL OF THE various actions taken by the Dems to try to change the FL election outcome will be DETAILED in court and publicized.

The biggest challenge with this, will be to get the MSM to act like it even cares about finding the truth and exposing the evil intentions.

Read more at www.theblaze.com ^

Florida’s Department of Law Enforcement and the Office of Statewide Prosecution said they’ve opened a criminal investigation into allegations of election fraud by Democrats, Capitol News Service reported.

Evidence reported to the Department of State suggests Democrats possibly had voters fix ballots after the state’s deadline in at least four counties, the outlet added.

The party sent voters cure forms for mail ballots, CNS said, and the return date was changed from the day before the election to two days afterward.
didn't you already post a thread on this the other day? or was it a clone of you?

Telling people in Brevard or where ever, that they have 2 more days to correct their ballot, only DISQUALIFIES their correction of their ballot because it was past the due date....

So, are you implying that the Democrats wanted the voters in a primarily democratic county, be disqualified for getting their ballots corrected after the cut off date???

Sure, that's voter fraud.... they disenfranchised Democratic voters... are you sure it wasn't some Republican MOLE working in the Democratic party?

please, use your brain!

“Some 23-year-old staffer probably got two dates mixed up,” Schale said on camera. “They put the date down for the provisional ballot cure, not the absentee ballot cure thing, and actually by doing it, all they did was make it harder … for their own voters to vote.”
But weren't the votes disqualified in FAVOR OF THE REPUBLICAN?....Thanks for playing C4A!
NOPE,

they were Democratic registered absentees who had their ballots disqualified by passing the cut off date, silly one....

IT WAS Democrat voters with the complaint on the cure date for their absentees....

each party requests a list of their party voters who make mistakes on their ballots, and each party races to get a cure ballot to their party voters to get them corrected.
Why were they in a truck?
why were what in a truck???

this story is like RW IQ's ... nothing

So election fraud is "nothing" to you? I can believe that.

no, nothing at all to me because a judge already said there was no fraud ... youre just trolling.

The OP isn't very good at this, is he? These fvckin' righty loons. :20:
At least we’re fking

...and putting it in the correct holes. There are so many sexually-dysfunctional deviants among the left, it's a wonder they haven't become extinct.

Forum List

Back