Florida Democratic Rep. Frederica Wilson - "I'm a rock star now"

Her lies about trump and the dead soldier were just a PR stunt to make her money. She should be crucified but she's black and liberal so the press will still support her.

Rep. Frederica Wilson laughs that controversy over Gold Star widow has made her 'a rock star'

oct 19 2017 A Florida woman is grieving the loss of her husband Army Sgt. La David Johnson. She's thinking about the orphaned children her husband left behind, probably wondering how she will parent a six-year-old, a toddler, and an unborn child who will never know her father.

But down in Florida, Democratic Rep. Frederica Wilson is enjoying her newfound fame after she politicized the president's call to the widow. According to a local news report, Wilson is even laughing.

"You mean to tell me that I've become so important that the White House is following me and my words?" she said laughing, according to a report by Miami 7 News. "This is amazing. That's amazing. I'll have to tell my kids that I'm a rock star now."

Rock head is more accurate.

Imagine thinking that you're a "rockstar" because you politicized the death of a special operator. What a vile human

Wacky Frederica Wilson has the same wardrobe as Macho Man Randy Savage, and she's just as crazy!

DMnnpHQXcAM6a2X.jpg

DMnzFgIX4AAOBEt.jpg

DMlxtz4VwAEZgVr.jpg

Last edited:
"Suicide by Trump": whack-nut left is destroying themselves! great time to be alive!

Wacky Frederica is about as authentic in her sincerity as much as her cowgirl hats are. Hack. Fraud.

Imagine thinking that you're a "rockstar" because you politicized the death of a special operator. What a vile human

If a conservative did that, the networks would crucify him. But since freddy is liberal, black, and female the press yawns.

The Dem Party gives license to black members of Congress to go after President Trump because if he responds they’ll just call him racist.

Trump made her a rock star

Before that, she was just consoling a grieving family ...something Trump wouldn't do until shamed into doing it

"I hope the Fake News Media keeps talking about Wacky Congresswoman Wilson in that she, as a representative, is killing the Democrat Party!" - Trump

Wilson is just reminding the public why Trump was elected in the first place.
Great job Frederica!
Keep it up until the elections next year!

Trump made her a rock star

Before that, she was just consoling a grieving family ...something Trump wouldn't do until shamed into doing it

No, she stood on the backs of husbands who died in war to achieve her rock status. Before that she was just a liar.
Rep Wilson was consoling a grieving family without any press there

Crooked Donnie only called after 12 days because the press shamed him into it

Liberals actually had the gall to come out and say that “empty barrel” is “racist,”...When actually, it means devoid of substance, and what if the empty barrel is white?

Forum List

Back