Florida Democratic Rep. Frederica Wilson - "I'm a rock star now"

Lakota sure laughs a lot. No wonder her redskins did not have a word for wheel until civilized people showed up to America.

Injuns didn't have the wheel or a written language until whites showed up. Same as african blacks. Injuns and blacks are very inferior and will always need white men taking care of them.

Florida Democratic Rep. Frederica Wilson - "I'm a rock star now"

"rockstar"

--LOL

this is more like it

"popstar"

Conservatives are held to a much higher standard because they live to a much higher standard.

And also because conservatives do not have the press on their side. Every time a conservative does something wrong , the press is all over them. They have to be careful. Libs don't.

She lied and should do the honorable thing and commit hari kari
300px-Seppuku.jpg

In fact, all Liberals and Liberal politicians who lie about the president and disgrace themselves and this country should do the same.

Seppuku (切腹, "cutting [the] Stomach/belly", formal on reading of original Kanji), sometimes metathesized as harakiri (腹切り, "abdomen/belly cutting") which is a native Japanese kun reading, is a form of Japanese ritual suicide by disembowelment. It was originally reserved for samurai.[1] A samurai practice, seppuku was used either voluntarily by samurai to die with honor rather than fall into the hands of their enemies (and likely suffer torture) or as a form of capital punishment for samurai who had committed serious offenses, or performed because they had brought shame to themselves. The ceremonial disembowelment, which is usually part of a more elaborate ritual and performed in front of spectators, consists of plunging a short blade, traditionally a tantō, into the abdomen and drawing the blade from left to right, slicing the abdomen open.[2] If the cut is performed deeply enough it can sever the descending aorta, causing massive blood loss inside the abdomen, and resulting in death very quickly. A common misconception is that one would 'commit' seppuku; however, it would be more grammatically correct to say that one would 'perform' seppuku

She is dumb as a box of rocks...I am not sure about ROCK STAR.

She considers herself like a Dave Grohl type?

Her lies about trump and the dead soldier were just a PR stunt to make her money. She should be crucified but she's black and liberal so the press will still support her.

Rep. Frederica Wilson laughs that controversy over Gold Star widow has made her 'a rock star'

oct 19 2017 A Florida woman is grieving the loss of her husband Army Sgt. La David Johnson. She's thinking about the orphaned children her husband left behind, probably wondering how she will parent a six-year-old, a toddler, and an unborn child who will never know her father.

But down in Florida, Democratic Rep. Frederica Wilson is enjoying her newfound fame after she politicized the president's call to the widow. According to a local news report, Wilson is even laughing.

"You mean to tell me that I've become so important that the White House is following me and my words?" she said laughing, according to a report by Miami 7 News. "This is amazing. That's amazing. I'll have to tell my kids that I'm a rock star now."

Tissue?

maybe the orange imbecile who dodged the draft shouldn't start fights with gold star families

300px-Seppuku.jpg

In fact, all Liberals and Liberal politicians who lie about the president and disgrace themselves and this country should do the same.

Seppuku (切腹, "cutting [the] Stomach/belly", formal on reading of original Kanji), sometimes metathesized as harakiri (腹切り, "abdomen/belly cutting") which is a native Japanese kun reading, is a form of Japanese ritual suicide by disembowelment. It was originally reserved for samurai.[1] A samurai practice, seppuku was used either voluntarily by samurai to die with honor rather than fall into the hands of their enemies (and likely suffer torture) or as a form of capital punishment for samurai who had committed serious offenses, or performed because they had brought shame to themselves. The ceremonial disembowelment, which is usually part of a more elaborate ritual and performed in front of spectators, consists of plunging a short blade, traditionally a tantō, into the abdomen and drawing the blade from left to right, slicing the abdomen open.[2] If the cut is performed deeply enough it can sever the descending aorta, causing massive blood loss inside the abdomen, and resulting in death very quickly. A common misconception is that one would 'commit' seppuku; however, it would be more grammatically correct to say that one would 'perform' seppuku

so Donald the orange sociopath can lie about anything he wants...

you're kind of a moron, aren't you? or is it mental illness?

She thinks she's some big star? How old she, about 5? Why don't black adults grow up and ACT like adults instead of always madly craving attention? Like Obama constantly inserting himself into situations that have nothing to do with a president, with his mantra of "I" and "me."

300px-Seppuku.jpg

so Donald the orange sociopath can lie about anything he wants...

you're kind of a moron, aren't you? or is it mental illness?
Trump can do anything he wants. That's the beauty of having White Privilege.

Forum List

Back