Florida Democratic Rep. Frederica Wilson - "I'm a rock star now"

22549989_10212073035555116_4911964191330788140_n.jpg

Nothing wrong with her saying she's a rock star. She was kidding. However, she's a scumbag and rock dumb. To you liberals that means I'm racist, and anything else you can pull from the sanitation playing the victim role.

ILMAO at pathetic liberals for declaring Kelly is racist because he called the skunk an empty barrel............ I said skunk, do I mean white or slave black? Hmmmmmmmm, ponder that, see if you can develop a narrative.

"when Dems start wheeling out clowns dressed as saloon hookers, they are desperately trying to swerve away from the news" - James Woods on Wacky Frederica Wilson

Nothing wrong with her saying she's a rock star. She was kidding. However, she's a scumbag and rock dumb. To you liberals that means I'm racist, and anything else you can pull from the sanitation playing the victim role.

ILMAO at pathetic liberals for declaring Kelly is racist because he called the skunk an empty barrel............ I said skunk, do I mean white or slave black? Hmmmmmmmm, ponder that, see if you can develop a narrative.
Not skunk, skank. But I guess there not mutually exclusive. She likely smells like shit.

Crooked Donnie made Rep Wilson a Super Star

Crooked Donnie?? HAHAHA. You libs are so pathetic you have to steal insults from the right.

Still under FBI investigation

Liberals actually had the gall to come out and say that “empty barrel” is “racist,”...When actually, it means devoid of substance, and what if the empty barrel is white?

Libs make fools of themselves by calling everybody and everything racist. It's become a joke.
Coming from the leading USMB racist
Crooked Donnie made Rep Wilson a Super Star

Crooked Donnie?? HAHAHA. You libs are so pathetic you have to steal insults from the right.

Still under FBI investigation

Liberals actually had the gall to come out and say that “empty barrel” is “racist,”...When actually, it means devoid of substance, and what if the empty barrel is white?

Libs make fools of themselves by calling everybody and everything racist. It's become a joke.
Coming from the leading USMB racist
:)

Frederica Wilson made her first appearance on Pee Wees Playhouse -...You've come a long way baby! You ARE a Rock Star!

DMs2yIQUMAAYzjZ.jpg

Forum List

Back