Florida Dem, like Bush, to sue on voting issue

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
Ain’t this a kick in the butt?

WASHINGTON - The dispute over the congressional seat once held by Rep. Katherine Harris landed in the nation's Capitol on Wednesday, with Democrat Christine Jennings asking Congress to investigate ''pervasive malfunctioning'' of Sarasota's voting machines, and possibly order a second election.

The move came as Jennings fights the November election in the Florida courts and Republicans stepped up calls for her to give up the contest.

But Jennings, in Washington to personally deliver the papers calling for an investigation into why 18,000 votes went missing, remained undaunted....

A spokesman for incoming House Speaker Nancy Pelosi called the filing ''appropriate'' but signaled a wish the matter be resolved by the state courts.

More: http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/16286251.htm

Voting issues, especially in Florida, NEED TO BE LEGITIMATELY ADDRESSED!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

So very typical....a Democrat loses and it must be a problem with voting machines, how the ballots were written, lack of intelligence of the voters, the weather, etc., etc., poor disenfranchized blacks, blah, blah, blah.

Funny how there wasn't a peep about voting booths in the last election from Democrats that won (booths that didn't work before have magically become perfect) or from the Republicans that lost.........typical. Democrats are just the biggest whining pussies on the planet, that is just how it is, no wonder they love the ACLU.

Following the lead of George W. Bush as in Bush V. Gore, yes, some Democrats will sue to the consternation of more politically favorable results. Why not? George W. whined and was ultimately appointed, NOT elected. It's a winning, not a whining, proposition as far as I can see.

Psychoblues

So very typical....a Democrat loses and it must be a problem with voting machines, how the ballots were written, lack of intelligence of the voters, the weather, etc., etc., poor disenfranchized blacks, blah, blah, blah.

Funny how there wasn't a peep about voting booths in the last election from Democrats that won (booths that didn't work before have magically become perfect) or from the Republicans that lost.........typical. Democrats are just the biggest whining pussies on the planet, that is just how it is, no wonder they love the ACLU.

Following the lead of George W. Bush as in Bush V. Gore, yes, some Democrats will sue to the consternation of more politically favorable results. Why not? George W. whined and was ultimately appointed, NOT elected. It's a winning, not a whining, proposition as far as I can see.

Psychoblues

I see you still haven't figured out the use of the quote button.... you see psycho, it is logical to want to have the quote your post is refering to above as reference. If the quote is below your post, one has to scroll down in order to find out what the hell you are talking about.....illogical.

Then again it takes about the same lack of logic to believe in most of the arguments put out by the Democrats and even less to vote for one.

Oh by the way, President Bush was merely preventing that lying asshole Gore from cheating in the election. You know the guy, the one that grew, touched, smelled, rolled and smoked tobacco and a few years later came out against it. Kind of like the way he used thousands of gallons of jet fuel to criss cross the country and give speech after speech about the disputed effect of man in global warming. Another "do as I say not what I do" elitist asshole that you actually voted for...... are you kidding, you actually thought that nutcase should run the country?

You just ain't making much sense to me, sittaro. Have you got your dick in your ear or you just trying to be obstinate?

Psychoblues

I see you still haven't figured out the use of the quote button.... you see psycho, it is logical to want to have the quote your post is refering to above as reference. If the quote is below your post, one has to scroll down in order to find out what the hell you are talking about.....illogical.

Then again it takes about the same lack of logic to believe in most of the arguments put out by the Democrats and even less to vote for one.

Oh by the way, President Bush was merely preventing that lying asshole Gore from cheating in the election. You know the guy, the one that grew, touched, smelled, rolled and smoked tobacco and a few years later came out against it. Kind of like the way he used thousands of gallons of jet fuel to criss cross the country and give speech after speech about the disputed effect of man in global warming. Another "do as I say not what I do" elitist asshole that you actually voted for...... are you kidding, you actually thought that nutcase should run the country?

First, Bush didnt initiate the law suits in Florida 2000. Al Gore did. President Bush had won every count the state made, heck he still has won every count. There wasnt one count that Al Gore won. President Bush had no need to sue. He won.

Second, its glad to see Psycho has learned that there is a current event forum outside the war on terror forum... Either that or he hasnt noticed the rearrangement of forums.

First, Bush didnt initiate the law suits in Florida 2000. Al Gore did. President Bush had won every count the state made, heck he still has won every count. There wasnt one count that Al Gore won. President Bush had no need to sue. He won.

Second, its glad to see Psycho has learned that there is a current event forum outside the war on terror forum... Either that or he hasnt noticed the rearrangement of forums.

He just clicked on the top forum and it so happens that he is in the wrong forum as usual. What he wants is the "Whiners AA Forum" to vent about the 2000 elections STILL, when its about to be 2007.

[/b]

He just clicked on the top forum and it so happens that he is in the wrong forum as usual. What he wants is the "Whiners AA Forum" to vent about the 2000 elections STILL, when its about to be 2007.

:lol: ;)

You still are such a sucker, Avatar4321. Suck some more.

Bush, as the plaintiff, filed suit in Florida to STOP the vote counting. Gore, as the defendant, answered by demanding that the votes be counted and verified. The USSC (United States Supreme Court) ruled the vote counting unconstitutional and nullified Florida law that had been in existence for many years. So much for fair elections, states rights and national preference for electoral results.

Gore never filed any suit against anybody during that fiasco but your boy Bush did. The records refute anything else that you can defend on that issue.

Google search: Bush V Gore
Google search: Gore V Bush

Get back with me when you get some education on the subject.

Psychoblues

Forum List

Back