Florida delegates fully seated with one-half votes each

Sure it mattered and to pretend it wouldn't is just a fairy tale...

Those 59 pledged delegates that he was given, according to the rules, were OPENED for grabs, they CLOSED them for grabs by CHANGING MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW....by making all of these unledged delegates by law in to PLEDGED DELEGATE which is not in Michigan law NOR the DNC Rules and Bylaws....

Obama ONLY could claim victory last night with these Michigan pledged votes that he did not earn, in his column...he only had 30 delegates in total that brought him over the winning number....thus she has a case to appeal with the credentials committee...she probably won't and will come to some kind of deal, to prevent her from taking this to the Credential committee.

care

Without those 59 delegates, he would still have won the most pledged delegates and would currently be about 11 short (out of a remaining 150 or so). I recognize that one can't be sure in a hypothetical world, but is there really much doubt that he wouldn't get 11 more?

i wonder why the 600,000 people came out to vote in Michigan when they supposedly knew their votes wouldn't count?

Wonder why only 22% of Kerry voters cam eout, as opposed to 78% in other similar states?

I wonder why the 1,750,000 people in florida came out to vote in Florida when they knew that their votes would not count?

There was another important issue on the ballot in FL. Even then the numbers were still lower than other states, but not by as much.

Pure laziness and ignorance kept people from voting and this happens WITH EVERY ELECTION....

We do not go back in to the certified vote cast and accomodate all of the registered voters that do not come out and vote....

WE NEVER HAVE....

We never have had a situation where we told them their vote wouldn't count beforehand and then changed our minds afterward to accomodate cheaters like you.

And even in Bush v gore....where the butterfly ballot in west palm beach, that was totally messed up and 15,000 voters voted for AlGore but it showed up in Pat Buchanons sp?, column, these voters were totally disenfranchised, the ruling was that they could NOT CHANGE the votes these people cast and make them what these people actually wanted....

this went to the SC thru suit, and they could not reallocate these votes to where the voter intended...

That was for government office. This isn't.

So I ask, how did the DNC GET AWAY with doing this in Michigan, change the actual certified vote, in to what they THOUGHT IT SHOULD BE, based on POLLING?
[/quote]

Again. Government office. Do some research.

Correct....his goal was NOT to any of these votes count....for political gaining.

He not only took his name off the ballot, but he took his name off of the WRITE in votes, he did not file the paperwork to allow them to be counted even with the State of Michigan notifying him of such and sending him the paperwork...

HIS GOAL WAS NOT TO COUNT THE VOTES THERE BECAUSE HILLARY WAS BEATING HIM BIGTIME IN THE POLLS leading up to the Primary...

When Obama took his name off the ballot BACK IN OCTOBER OF 2007, Obama was ONLY POLLING 11% of the Michigan voters, Hillary was polling 45% back in October.

11%.....no wonder he took the position of NOT COUNTING MICHIGAN....makes sense politically....

You've made this claim in another thread, and I've challenged it. No surprise you don't anwser the challenge and just repeat the claim.

As I said, you have no idea why Obama took his name off the ballot.

yes, the DNC and Obama and Hillary and every DNC member outside of the Rules committee all knew that the votes of michigan and Florida would eventually be seated....

This makes no sense. If Obama knew they would be seated, why would he leave his name off of the ballot?

EVERYONE KNEW THIS....because there was no way that they would go in to a General election with just 48 states seated in their Primary...

Sure there would be. If, as almost always happens, there is a landslide for one candidate, it wouldn't matter.

They need Florida and Michigan in order to win and they also knew the sensitivity of the Florida voters on their votes counting....

No, actually they don't. FL will go for McCain this time around, and Obama will still win. FL can go to hell for all I care. You want your votes to be counted, try voting in state reps who aren't retarded next time.

NO, Obama knew that these votes would eventually count by at least half.

He still CHOSE for HIS reasons to take his name off the ballot for HIS OWN POLITICAL purposes.....and Hillary should not be PENALIZED for Obama's decision and him REWARDED for his decision to take his name off bothe the ballot and write in spot.

INSTEAD he was REWARDED with all of the write in votes, and all of the undecided votes of Biden, and Edwards and 4 additional delegates that Hillary had earned through the actual certified vote....

Giving him 59 pledged delegates, that he did not earn according to Michigan Election Law....

I will NEVER EVER forget this unethical maneuver that the DNC took JUST TO PUSH HILLARY OUT of the race.

Bullshit. As Reilly says, your being irrational.

Forum List

Back