Florida Battleground

I don't like the way the RNC is playing to Romney. Also the press and the way they talk about him, it's a foregone conclusion that he has the nomination. Romney is BAD news just waiting to happen. Newt is NOT a perfect candidate but I would rather have him run against Obama than Romney.

Based on what exactly? Every flaw Romney has, Newt has ten fold and more.

Please elaborate with links.

I don't like the way the RNC is playing to Romney. Also the press and the way they talk about him, it's a foregone conclusion that he has the nomination. Romney is BAD news just waiting to happen. Newt is NOT a perfect candidate but I would rather have him run against Obama than Romney.

Based on what exactly? Every flaw Romney has, Newt has ten fold and more.

Please elaborate with links.

Maybe later. Dont want to right now. Im working on some other stuff. I have posted on this topic multiple times. My responses tend to be ignored. At least, I havent seen a response.

So who are you supporting?

Trying to decide between the guy with the pitchfork and the one with the horns.

Trying to decide between the guy with the pitchfork and the one with the horns.

Just remember the solution to our problems isn't who is President. It's getting the people doing what they need to do. Regardless of who becomes President, even if its the most conservative person who has ever existed, we need to organize the people. Wake them up.

I have no problem holding President Romney's, President Gingrich's, President Santorum's, or President Paul's feet to the fire just as I would Obama.

If we are going to truly fight for this nation to be a nation of liberty, we the people need to step up.

If the Republican leadership thinks I'll rollover and vote for Romney, they are in for a rude awakening. As a conservative, I refuse to take the liberal Romney as a suitable alternative to Obama. Picking between two evils is not going to work for me. We can cause gridlock for another four years and wait for a better Republican.

I'm just curious. What liberal positions of Romney's are a problem for you? I find that many of the attributes being ascribed by the media and left wing to the GOP candidates are not exactly as they seem. Articulate if you will exactly what you, as a conservative, find wrong with Romney.

Romney is an elitist and social engineer with his own brand of healthcare entitlements. You can find more similarities with Obama than differences. Problem is, with Romney in office he will get Republicans to agree with his liberal views and Democrats too. It is actually worse than Obama.

What exactly makes you consider Romney an elitist? And what makes you think he's interested in social engineering? I see the healthcare issue, but I also am aware that Deval Patrick and the Dems in Mass. ran with the program after Romney left office. I would however like to see Romney point out that the program didn't work as planned. Other than the healthcare issue, please be specific on what you think he and Obama are alike on because I don't see it.

Last edited:
I'm just curious. What liberal positions of Romney's are a problem for you? I find that many of the attributes being ascribed by the media and left wing to the GOP candidates are not exactly as they seem. Articulate if you will exactly what you, as a conservative, find wrong with Romney.

Romney is an elitist and social engineer with his own brand of healthcare entitlements. You can find more similarities with Obama than differences. Problem is, with Romney in office he will get Republicans to agree with his liberal views and Democrats too. It is actually worse than Obama.

What exactly makes you consider Romney an elitist? And what makes you think he's interested in social engineering? I see the healthcare issue, but I also am aware that Deval Patrick and the Dems in Mass. ran with the program after Romney left office. I would however like to see Romney point out that the program didn't work as planned. Other than the healthcare issue, please be specific on what you think he and Obama are alike on because I don't see it.

Romney leaves little glimpses with comments like want to bet $10,000 on that.

:poop:
Less than interesting thread, Word for word from the Republican (some favor) Conservative Mad Libs Game play booklet. I am
unimpressed with the limitations of the solutions of gridlock. Here a view I see for 2012 enjoy.

causingpain-albums-crap-picture4263-gop-morgue.jpg

If you come up with anything new than an out dated play book, Tract me down, as I will be trolling (rep) around, as I’m learning to move forward.

Last edited:
Romney placed 12,000 tv ads.

Newt placed 240 tv ads.

Thank you corporate money for buying the election for Romney.

Forum List

Back