Florida 31, BAMA 20

He has only been at Florida for 2 seasons, and he signed many of the current players.

Mmmm...wrong. He came to Florida in 2005. This is his fourth season there. And he was only at Utah for two seasons. At most, their fifth year seniors and maybe some seniors who signed early in the 2004 season would be his recruits.

Mmmm...wrong. He came to Florida in 2005. This is his fourth season there. And he was only at Utah for two seasons. At most, their fifth year seniors would be his recruits.

Damn, time really flies. Still, I have no doubt that Utah can put a tampon in the crimson tide's scoring. ;)

Ironic, coming from the guy who thought Alabama could beat Florida. You first. Take the red ones. ;)

If the Bama/Florida game were played ten times, BAMA would win at least 4 games. If Utah were to play BAMA ten times, they would be lucky toi win once. We'll see in New Orleans.

Speaking of wagers...I haven't collected my $20 from the SEC championship yet. :eusa_whistle:

Here ya go:

20dollarbill.jpg

At this moment, Missouri is binding thier wounds. Texas and Texas Tech are pissed off at being left out so an inferior team could play. It'll all get reset and next year will likely be no different. Except for OU defending her national title that is.

I was watching the Div II playoffs. I still find it amazing that a nation that put a man on the moon when I was a kid cannot put into place a playoff system that satisfies all concerned.

BTW, I saw bits of the game. Both teams looked good. Well matched indeed. Until the breakout in the 4th quarter.

The University of Tebow is going to outdo OU. I say that as a Florida alumni, but nonetheless, we're gonna win. Yeah.

Care to do a digital handshake deal on that? Say, to charity? OU wins, you make a $20 donation to the USMC Semper Fi Wounded Warrior Fund. If FL wins, I'll give $20 to your favorite charity...

Do we have a deal?

Forum List

Back