Flordia Man Murders Door To Door Salesman For Stepping On His Property

have yall gone fucking crazy this is not the mother fucking wild west......the dude walks over gives a kill shot? have yall just been watching too many gangster movies? killing someone who is walking off your property? o wait wait....he shots him once...the guy is certainly no longer a threat ...then he gives him the kill shot?

fuck me......am i the only one that just finds this crazy? i am a gun owner.....but this is just one toke over the damned line....

and if you dont see that.....you really need some fucking help....

I love that^ line... "I am a gun owner... But" :lol: Might as well be honest and say "Freedom is nice...But", as it accomplishes the same thing.

...and what is wrong with that line? I too am a gun owner and see this man's actions to be over the line. This particular man should not own guns. He likely will lose the ones he has and the ability to legally buy another.

See post #33.

"Hey what are you doing here?"

"Selling Steaks and Seafood, Would you like a broch..."

*blam, blam*

"I feared for my life...yeah, thats the ticket"

Was the guy allergic to shellfish?

So despite the fact that no political affiliation, if any, was mentioned for this man, you're going to try to smear conservatives with this murder by an insane man.

Do you really think so little of your integrity that you would start this nonsense?

*blam, blam*

This is the midset we are seeing from the extreme right. Just look at all the posts on this site claiming all kinds of garbage like the CO shooting wouldn't have happened if people were armed in the theatre, or "no gun" areas are the equivient of being in death chambers waiting to get executed,...

The right wing propaganda machine has people so incredibly paranoid and brainwashed, these fools think everyone is going to get them, and that the boogeyman is waiting around every corner.
People like this are lunatics that are looking for an excuse to shoot people, not doing so in an absoutly last resort, life or death scenario which should be the only reason, and "stand your ground" gives these lunatics a law to hide behind,...

This guy sounds like a first class card carrying teabagger.

"A man in Cape Coral, Florida on Wednesday was arrested for shooting and killing an unarmed door-to-door salesman on his property.

Kenneth Bailey Roop, 52, has been charged with second-degree murder for killing 30-year-old Nicholas Rainey.

A co-worker who witnessed the shooting said Rainey had knocked on Roop’s door, but received no answer. While Rainey was walking down the drive-way, Roop pulled up in his pickup truck and asked why Rainey was at his house. Rainey explained that he was selling steak and seafood. The witness said Roop then pulled out a black handgun and shot Rainey. As Rainey lay on the ground, Roop fired another bullet into the back of his head.

Roop later told police that he shot Rainey in the head “for effect” and that he had three no trespassing signs on his property. Roop said he feared for his life.

“I’m not going to give him the chance to do something to me,” he told police. “I was in fear."

I bet he's going to claim "stand your ground"

Florida man kills door-to-door salesman: I

And this is exactly what people who were against "Stand Your Ground" said would happen.

The law is an abomination.

I don't think self defense is going to apply in this case as it certainly does in the Zimmerman case.

And this is exactly what people who were against "Stand Your Ground" said would happen.

The law is an abomination.

This case has nothing to do with Stand your Ground. People should be allowed to defend themselves. This isnt a case of self defense.

And the plot thickens,..

"Seven years ago, Roop pulled a weapon and threatened a power company meter reader who had walked onto his property in Wildwood, south of Ocala, according to former prosecutor Ray Sotomayor.

Sotomayor led the state's case against Roop in 2005, when he was charged with improper exhibition of a weapon.

Sotomayor said the uniformed meter reader approached his home to perform her job when she was confronted by Roop, who was aiming his gun directly at her. He said she was terrified.

"I have no doubt he pointed it directly at her heart," he said. "This guy had a screw loose."

He said Roop's outlook was similar to "militia-minded, anti-government" types and that he was obsessed with the idea of guarding his home. Sotomayor recalled Roop saying: "I have a right to protect my property and my land. Nobody need come on there."

"I knew this guy was a time bomb, I really did," Sotomayor said. "It's unfortunate we didn't get him convicted."

Roop was found not guilty by a jury. It is the only charge on Roop's record, according to his attorney, Marquin Rinard."

The stench of rotten tea is permeating,..

Cape Coral shooting suspect, Kenneth Roop, once pulled gun on meter reader, former prosecutor says | wtsp.com

Last edited:
The shooter has already been arrested and charged with second-degree murder. Those charges will likely stick. You can't just murder people for trespassing. And there's no "stand your ground" that would apply as clearly, the shooter wasn't threatened in any way.
He might try for an insanity plea... but I don't think it'll work for him. There doesn't appear to be any evidence of a psychotic break with reality.

Looks to me like the guy is going to prison. And at his age, he'll probably die there.

How many people were offed in Chicago last night over a pair of tennis shoes?

Or is your outrage over senseless death selective?

they didnt sound like teaparty people, he only gets outraged over tea party members, even if they protest peacefully they arent doing it correctly. Thats where his outrage go.

This guy sounds like a first class card carrying teabagger.

"A man in Cape Coral, Florida on Wednesday was arrested for shooting and killing an unarmed door-to-door salesman on his property.

Kenneth Bailey Roop, 52, has been charged with second-degree murder for killing 30-year-old Nicholas Rainey.

A co-worker who witnessed the shooting said Rainey had knocked on Roop’s door, but received no answer. While Rainey was walking down the drive-way, Roop pulled up in his pickup truck and asked why Rainey was at his house. Rainey explained that he was selling steak and seafood. The witness said Roop then pulled out a black handgun and shot Rainey. As Rainey lay on the ground, Roop fired another bullet into the back of his head.

Roop later told police that he shot Rainey in the head “for effect” and that he had three no trespassing signs on his property. Roop said he feared for his life.

“I’m not going to give him the chance to do something to me,” he told police. “I was in fear."

I bet he's going to claim "stand your ground"

Florida man kills door-to-door salesman: I
One day you'll get that treasured tea party trophy. Where do it say he was a tea party member?
So far every time the claim is made it's a republican or tea bagger it does not turn out to be that way.

*blam, blam*

This is the midset we are seeing from the extreme right. Just look at all the posts on this site claiming all kinds of garbage like the CO shooting wouldn't have happened if people were armed in the theatre, or "no gun" areas are the equivient of being in death chambers waiting to get executed,...

The right wing propaganda machine has people so incredibly paranoid and brainwashed, these fools think everyone is going to get them, and that the boogeyman is waiting around every corner.
People like this are lunatics that are looking for an excuse to shoot people, not doing so in an absoutly last resort, life or death scenario which should be the only reason, and "stand your ground" gives these lunatics a law to hide behind,...
Why are you always a lying pos.

The fact remains had democrats not lied so often about Glock had not threatened manufacturers, Had not introduced a ban that lasted ten years. You wouldnt receive the automatic opposition.

You see this all goes back to your side being lying POS like you.

*blam, blam*

The fact remains had democrats not lied so often about Glock had not threatened manufacturers, Had not introduced a ban that lasted ten years. You wouldnt receive the automatic opposition.

When the Clinton assault weapons ban expired, Willard signed it into law permanently in MA, along with other anti-gun legislation.

You would never in a million years support a gun hating lib like Willard, would you? I'd hate to think you are nothing but a full blown hypocrite,..

When the Clinton assault weapons ban expired, Willard signed it into law permanently in MA, along with other anti-gun legislation.

You would never in a million years support a gun hating lib like Willard, would you? I'd hate to think you are nothing but a full blown hypocrite,..

I am neither a Romney fan or supporter.

You are going to get to the point. Try not to deflect.......
What I stated is fact. I can add democrats being complicit with murder.

Your serve weakling..............

I am neither a Romney fan or supporter.

You are going to get to the point. Try not to deflect.......
What I stated is fact. I can add democrats being complicit with murder.

Your serve weakling..............

You haven't "served" anything. You posts makes absoutly no sense and has nothing to do with the topic, idiot...

Last edited:
So still no evidence concerning political affiliation. He was registered to vote. I just checked that. But the site i used didnt identify party affiliation if any

have yall gone fucking crazy this is not the mother fucking wild west......the dude walks over gives a kill shot? have yall just been watching too many gangster movies? killing someone who is walking off your property? o wait wait....he shots him once...the guy is certainly no longer a threat ...then he gives him the kill shot?

fuck me......am i the only one that just finds this crazy? i am a gun owner.....but this is just one toke over the damned line....

and if you dont see that.....you really need some fucking help....

The senselessness of which is repeated a dozen times each night in Chicago with no 'crazy' reaction at all from libtards.

Why is that? Do you hold said Chicagoans to a lower standard?

The tu quoque logical fallacy, ladies and gentlemen.

New Topics

Forum List

Back