Flood the Boards??

it's buyers remorse on House Republicans.

Project much??

For 2 years the Dems held a majority of both houses.
But instead of passing a working budget they just spent money like Ted Nugent at a gunshow.
Now you got your hands out, crying like a 3 yr.old hopped up on sugar wanting more jelly-beans (Reagan loved jelly-beans, BTW)

I don't have any remorse.
Just since Jan, after seizing control of the house, Repubs have submitted 3 budgets only to have Harry-Ass kill it on the floor of the Senate.

For 6 years the republicans controlled both houses and sstill spent like drunken sailors.

Did they manage to submit a budget, annually, on time?
:confused:

So you all want to go through this again in 6 months? The Dems don't want that. Obviously, if this were 2010, there would be no problem, the GOP is just playing politics. A longer term plan in this matter is always better; in this atmosphere of a troubled economy, predictability would be welcomed by all industries. The Dems want to provide that predictability. The GOP is only looking at the next election.

Makes you wonder why, if tax cuts grow the economy; why the GOP isn't pushing for tax cuts right now.

No, it needs to be a short extension to keep the spending in check. period

WTF?

Did Moveon and the DNC give these ass-hats their orders to go out and try to flood every board they can find to attack the Repub-controlled House to try to deflect from the FACT that it's the Harry Reid and the Dems that's dragging their feet?

We almost need another sub-forum for all their bullshit
:eusa_liar:

The only thing flooding this board are your tears, crybaby.

Project much??

But instead of passing a working budget they just spent money like Ted Nugent at a gunshow.
Now you got your hands out, crying like a 3 yr.old hopped up on sugar wanting more jelly-beans (Reagan loved jelly-beans, BTW)

Just since Jan, after seizing control of the house, Repubs have submitted 3 budgets only to have Harry-Ass kill it on the floor of the Senate.

For 6 years the republicans controlled both houses and sstill spent like drunken sailors.

Did they manage to submit a budget, annually, on time?

I dunno, but Bush never once vetoed anything they put before him.
And I do not recall the republican led congress refusing to do anything Bush asked them to do either.

And they approved all of the Bush off the budget war spending.

Last edited:
Taller dykes will protect the boards.
More government spending on dykes needed!
Where is Coulter whne you need her anyway?
I learned at a very young age to NOT try to stick my finger in one, though
:redface:

After his gallant effort saved the town, the little dutch boy refused all newspaper interviews.

"I had a hard day at the orifice" he said.

I think Soros's tax exempt radical left wing "think tanks" like Media Matters give Huffington and the mind numbed libs the talking points every day. The A.P. does it's part as if it was employed by the B. Hussein administration and the rest of the so-called mainstream media ignores the bad things about the administration and attacks the GOP.

That expalins why the republicans in congress have a 25% approval rating right now?
25% watch Fox?

Here's the deal, CBS tried to influence a presidential election with forged documents and what happened? Instead of going to prison Dan Rather had to take a vacation and other left wing media shows fought to sign him on. Why does the left hate FOX so much?

Project much??

Did they manage to submit a budget, annually, on time
?
horty, the budget is submitted by the President in february each year, to Congress, for them to legislate and pass. If congress can not pass the president's budget, then omnibus bills are passed to finance the gvt, at the previous year's level of spending.

so, congress does not submit a budget, the President does.

i think you meant, ''pass a budget'' on time?

WTF?

Did Moveon and the DNC give these ass-hats their orders to go out and try to flood every board they can find to attack the Repub-controlled House to try to deflect from the FACT that it's the Harry Reid and the Dems that's dragging their feet?

The only thing flooding this board are your tears, crybaby.

You could have simply answered, "Yes"
:eusa_whistle:

So you all want to go through this again in 6 months? The Dems don't want that. Obviously, if this were 2010, there would be no problem, the GOP is just playing politics. A longer term plan in this matter is always better; in this atmosphere of a troubled economy, predictability would be welcomed by all industries. The Dems want to provide that predictability. The GOP is only looking at the next election.

Makes you wonder why, if tax cuts grow the economy; why the GOP isn't pushing for tax cuts right now.

Yeah dems want a long term plan where nothing happens on obama's watch. They spread cuts out 10 years with no inclination of enforcing them in future budgets.
Smoke and mirrors! Show me 1 trillion in cuts TODAY, and I'll show you a one trillion increase in the debt limit.

it's buyers remorse on House Republicans.

Project much??

So the dems take over and try to outdo them? In stead of drunken sailors, they spend like a whole armada of drunken sailors.

The quality of threads has suffered as of late. So little to post on because of so much of the same. Hell, it's not even been so much fun to mock it lately.

Project much??

So the dems take over and try to outdo them? In stead of drunken sailors, they spend like a whole armada of drunken sailors.

Well the dems are mistakenly known for that.
They do not claim to be fiscally conservative, for balanced budgets, smaller govt, etc.

Statistically speaking the Repubs are as bad or worse than the dems on spending.

WTF?

you know, it's funny... but to me it looks like the loons at fakenews let out their most righwingnuttty wingnuts and sent them here...

guess it depends on where you sit.

Forum List

Back