Flood insurance premiums out of control!

One problem, the new legislation was passed signed in Mar. 2014, when the commiecrats controlled the senate and was signed into law by your dear leader. But hey, let's not let facts stand in the way of great propaganda lies, right?

So why haven't the Republicans repealed that yet?

Isn't that what they were elected to do?

What is stopping them?

Why should they, 90% of people living along the coasts are commiecrats, you know the ones that love big government, they just want other people to pay for it. Besides if it was such a bad thing why didn't your dear leader get out his pink veto pen?

You do know that premiums are rising nationwide, right?

Since it is your fellow rightwingers who are whining about this premium increase why aren't your elected representatives dealing with your pain?

1. Prove it's rightwingers who are whining.
2. Why aren't your elected representatives dealing with your delusional state.
The bill was sponsored by Robert Mendez D-NJ, vote in the senate 67-32. 31 of the 32 Nays were republicans.
The house passed the bill 306-91, 86 of the 91 Nays were republicans.
3. This doesn't effect me, I'm not stupid enough to live in a flood area so I have no related pain.

The OP is a rightwinger and he pointed out that it will impact you because it is a shared risk even for those who don't live in flood areas.

The whining is coming from your side so you need to address it with your representatives.

Why they all voted Nay? And no it doesn't effect me, it only effects people with flood insurance, if you have evidence to the contrary, provide it.

That is your uneducated and stupid opinion.

You don't have to buy Insurance, you know? You really don't.

Bahahahaaaa.......I guess you don't even own a car, much less a portfolio.

You really are Willy Loman. He hated his job, too. Cry me a river and maybe it will flood.

People who sell insurance are those who have no skills or intelligence to do anything else.
At the very least, vitriolic scumbags who spew hate and nonsense every chance they get. Zero social skills...my guess this guy failed miserable as an agent or was part of a family business that handed him accounts.

Insurance companies are vultures.

Fine if you have an isolated incident once every 20 years. But the massive insurance company layoffs south of 14th Street in Manhattan after Hurricane Sandy were jaw dropping.

Insurers put their bullshit artists on the phone or else just routed policy owners to an endless "...Press # if " voicemail trail. They sent thousands of jobs to the Philippines and left people without homes, roofs, cars, pets and property to just pound sand.

Huge rip off. Fuck 'em. If EdgeWoe is an insurance agent he is 100% 'ho.
When was flooded and lost everything...the insurance agent was knocking on my door before even had a chance to call. I have never had a negative experience with ANY of my insurance policies. Yeah...you look at a Sandy or a Katrina...there are going to be some issues because of the massiveness of the number of people affected.

Great excuse. These people paid their premiums too, you dumb ass tool. You stupid idiots who file one claim in 15 years and think that's how it works. They bank on idiots like you.
Yeah...when you have tens of thousands of victims...t takes time.

So why haven't the Republicans repealed that yet?

Isn't that what they were elected to do?

What is stopping them?

Why should they, 90% of people living along the coasts are commiecrats, you know the ones that love big government, they just want other people to pay for it. Besides if it was such a bad thing why didn't your dear leader get out his pink veto pen?

Since it is your fellow rightwingers who are whining about this premium increase why aren't your elected representatives dealing with your pain?

The bill was sponsored by Robert Mendez D-NJ, vote in the senate 67-32. 31 of the 32 Nays were republicans.
3. This doesn't effect me, I'm not stupid enough to live in a flood area so I have no related pain.

The OP is a rightwinger and he pointed out that it will impact you because it is a shared risk even for those who don't live in flood areas.

The whining is coming from your side so you need to address it with your representatives.

Why they all voted Nay? And no it doesn't effect me, it only effects people with flood insurance, if you have evidence to the contrary, provide it.

Home Insurance Rates Rose 19 Nationwide in 2011 Report

ROFLMAO, how desperate you must be to try to link insurance rate increases in 2011 to a law passed in 2014, good job!

ROFLMAO, how desperate you must be to try to link insurance rate increases in 2011 to a law passed in 2014, good job!

Insurance rates have been rising across the board because of an increase in natural disasters.

Feel free to ignore the facts...again!

It is only to be expected from your ilk.

Insurance rates have been rising across the board because of an increase in natural disasters.

Feel free to ignore the facts...again!

It is only to be expected from your ilk.

And what the hell does that have to do with the federal flood insurance program, which is the subject of this thread? I'm sorry your addled mind can't stay on point, it's only to be expected from your ilk. You prove daily that liberalism truly is a disease.

Younger people, particularly colleges students, hardly ever buy flood insurance. It's no wonder the premiums are so high.

Forum List

Back