Flipping Out!

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
I am watching Flipping Out on bravo right now. The show is stupid but hilarious, this guy is nuts.

i caught it last night...lewis is a bit of a nut...and jenny looks like hell...why are they still discussing chris is my question...he is gone...

i caught it last night...lewis is a bit of a nut...and jenny looks like hell...why are they still discussing chris is my question...he is gone...
because I think Jeff likes to hold it over her head.
I almost lost it when his new worker told him the reason why he was late to work was because he had to win at checkers before he got out of bed.

o the cute gay guy? like jeff cares...notice how much he looks like ryan?

jeff is one of the cruelest people i have ever seen....his treatment of jenny is totally uncalled for...i have to wonder what her problem is

o the cute gay guy? like jeff cares...notice how much he looks like ryan?

jeff is one of the cruelest people i have ever seen....his treatment of jenny is totally uncalled for...i have to wonder what her problem is
he didn't care that was the funny part. HE told him that is what he needed for him when the kid told the story and then they cut to his interview when Jeff says he reminds me of myself.
And I think it is so funny he now has to work with clients now.

o yea...him admitting to losing 1/3 of his wealth....but he still has a full staff..i wonder if the poor cat is still undering acuputure?

o yea...him admitting to losing 1/3 of his wealth....but he still has a full staff..i wonder if the poor cat is still undering acuputure?
I forgot about that.:lol::lol:
I can't wait to see him flip out on some clients this season, I think this season is going to be hilarious. I love to watch him flip out.

from the previews looks like he flips out on ryan...who dared to leave him...and find a real life....i think the new chick will not last long...

from the previews looks like he flips out on ryan...who dared to leave him...and find a real life....i think the new chick will not last long...

me neither they never do.
I liked when Ryan told Jeff to cut him out of his life if he felt that way, which really means he wants Jeff out of his life.:lol:

yes i am...i rented the first season to catch up....i am hooked..then a friend of mine rents "twilight" and makes me watch it...then chides me for falling asleep

yes i am...i rented the first season to catch up....i am hooked..then a friend of mine rents "twilight" and makes me watch it...then chides me for falling asleep
great, I have someone to talk to it about. I just got hooked when I got showtime recently.
Tell me you like Eric better. He is so flipping hot! I am all for him and Sookie, screw Bill he is not as cute. Sundays episode got my mouth watering.
As for Twilight, I like it but not as mush as True Blood now, but I do love me some Edward.

Forum List

Back