Flipping back n forth between MSNBC & Fox for results is quite amusing

Ed Shultz: "Rich guys don't like being told they can't have something they want"

Lawrence O'Donnell: "They bought. Something they thought they bought".

:lol:

Fox also has 2 lberals on the panel tonight.

Msnbc?
5 Liberals, 1 Conservative.

That's only if you consider Chris Matthews a Liberal. I consider him an old school Tip O'Neil/Daniel Patrick Moynihan/Jack Kennedy Democrat, but not a Liberal.

Fox is discussing actual stats and numbers while msnbc is mostly consumed with hate and partisanship. The difference is stark.

I tried watching Fox for a while, but it was revolting. I didn't bother with MSNBC, because I know they are terrible. CNN actually did a great job at being factual and unbiased.

Those mental cases over at MSNBC...........who can be that miserable ALL the time??:coffee:

I never did ask, skook.... how did your election night go? Did you feel sort of silly for having written all those bold and obnoxious predictions of Obama's horrendous defeat? Don't you and the rest of your right wing chucklehead buddies feel sort of chastened by the ass whipping your boy took?

Fox is discussing actual stats and numbers while msnbc is mostly consumed with hate and partisanship. The difference is stark.

I tried watching Fox for a while, but it was revolting. I didn't bother with MSNBC, because I know they are terrible. CNN actually did a great job at being factual and unbiased.

My computer doesn't face my television. I do quite a bit of working from the condo so I purposely set it up that way.

Anyway, I had Fox News on in the background and it was pure nirvana. Especially when Ohio was called for Obama by THEIR decision desk.

In nearly every other instance, a commentator was talking and they would say something to the effect of, "I'm getting told to wrap up." Then the blonde would jump in and say, "We have breaking news..." and go on and announce the result. The other woman that was on the panel was talking when they called Ohio and she said, "I'm getting told to wrap up." Instead of the blonde jumping in and giving the latest result, she said, "Go on and finish" in the most dejected voice I've heard lately.

Listen to Tonya Harding's last words here on this 911 call.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db0AS823ODo]Jim Rome Show - Jim's take on the Tonya Harding 911 Call - YouTube[/ame]

Like she knows it won't go well for her...but she's on TV (the Fox anchor) so she has to go through with it...."Go ahead and finish"....

That was when Rove decided he'd take matters into his own hands and question his own network's decision desk.

------

It also highlights the character of the personalities on the networks, does it not?
I don't remember hearing Hanity or O'Reily that night. I guess they decided to skip out on Mitt too. I have since seen tapes of the MSNBC broadcast....they had some of their frontline people there as I recall. I mean, Maddow, anchored the coverage. Funny how the conservatives headed for higher ground. Some bravery.

My computer doesn't face my television. I do quite a bit of working from the condo so I purposely set it up that way.

Anyway, I had Fox News on in the background and it was pure nirvana. Especially when Ohio was called for Obama by THEIR decision desk.

In nearly every other instance, a commentator was talking and they would say something to the effect of, "I'm getting told to wrap up." Then the blonde would jump in and say, "We have breaking news..." and go on and announce the result. The other woman that was on the panel was talking when they called Ohio and she said, "I'm getting told to wrap up." Instead of the blonde jumping in and giving the latest result, she said, "Go on and finish" in the most dejected voice I've heard lately.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db0AS823ODo]Jim Rome Show - Jim's take on the Tonya Harding 911 Call - YouTube[/ame]

Like she knows it won't go well for her...but she's on TV (the Fox anchor) so she has to go through with it...."Go ahead and finish"....

That was when Rove decided he'd take matters into his own hands and question his own network's decision desk.

------

It also highlights the character of the personalities on the networks, does it not?
I don't remember hearing Hanity or O'Reily that night. I guess they decided to skip out on Mitt too. I have since seen tapes of the MSNBC broadcast....they had some of their frontline people there as I recall. I mean, Maddow, anchored the coverage. Funny how the conservatives headed for higher ground. Some bravery.

Rove was embarrassing. I almost felt bad for him.

------

Rove was embarrassing. I almost felt bad for him.

Me too. It was unseemly.

Forum List

Back