Flipping back n forth between MSNBC & Fox for results is quite amusing

Oh come on!!! My wife and I were just laughing at Meghan Kelly bringing up race when talking with O'Reilly and Williams..............Geez Louise!!!!! We have been flipping from CNN, Fox, MSNBC, and WABC, they all have a similar template and similar results and reporting.

• Banned
Oh come on!!! My wife and I were just laughing at Meghan Kelly bringing up race when talking with O'Reilly and Williams..............Geez Louise!!!!! We have been flipping from CNN, Fox, MSNBC, and WABC, they all have a similar template and similar results and reporting.

Did you just watch the interview with the BLACK republican on msnbc? The attacks from Shultz and Sharpton were nasty and uncalled for.

As for megyn she asked Bill what he made of the racial divide in the vote. Something every network is discussing at length

Did you just watch the interview with the BLACK republican on msnbc? The attacks from Shultz and Sharpton were nasty and uncalled for.

As for megyn she asked Bill what he made of the racial divide in the vote. Something every network is discussing at length

I actually didn't see that, it must have been when we had CNN. We are watching MSNBC now with Matthews, Maddow, Schultz, Sharpton..

Anyone notice Fox's biggest partisans are not on the air while MSNBC's are nearly all on air?

That says it all imo

I'm sure that hannity will be making his appearance soon..............

I hope not. I like the fact that up till now it has been without partisanship. Just give us the facts!

Forum List

Back