FLIP-FLOP Trump changes his mind in light of GOP turning against him

No, it's not because he's a Republican president, he's mocked because he has no sense of ethics or morality, as well as says stupid stuff on a regular basis.

If he wasn't acting like an ass, he wouldn't be mocked.

Leftist plan when you can't address policies (skip to the next step, leftists can never address policies)

1) Attack the person's character

2) Attack how they did it

Your arguments are weak and illogical and you don't have any testicles, so anyone who disagrees with you is a bad person and even if they did do the right thing, how they did it was wrong.

Basically all you're doing is admitting that you have nothing but personal attacks. And you constantly lie in doing it

Well, then tell me...............has Trump been denigrating the FBI? Has he committed various breaches of etiquette for a world leader? Has he mocked and tried to tear down faith in our media?

The short answer for all those (and more) is yes.

As for the second, no:

He scorned NATO leaders, declared EU a foe, China a competitor and aligned US with Russia. No breach of etiquette there. Only a clear message.

That "clear message" you speak of is that Trump supports Russia and China over our allies.

Or maybe you have decided to have new allies. How can we know?

Still no breach of etiquette, somehow your priorities have shifted. It will take time to consume and adapt to.

It's unbelievable how morons like SailorMoon are running around saying, No! No! Pay to defend freaking EUROPE! They shouldn't have to pay for their own defense! Remember how the leftists morons melted down already before because they wanted to be sure we promised we'd defend Europe if they didn't pay their commitments?

Who is more at risk from the Russian bear, us or Europe?

Who can afford to pay for their own defense more than Europe can?

SailorMoon wants to just suck up to the European leftist snobs

The Russian government didn't meddle. Various business interests did. That's not a flip flop. I'm sure they thought with a Clinton in office they could get more uranium no?

You left wing whackos are out of your fucki ng minds to expect Trump to bitch slap Putin at a press conference. You truly are insane.

Typical Trumpbot response...long on TOTALLY un-verified insults, innuendo, guesses and flat out (obvious) lies.

Jeez...you people don;t seem to even know what 'facts/data' even means...let alone 'proof/evidence'.

All most of you Trumpbots seem to be about is blindly backing ANYTHING Hitle - er - Trump says. I swear, if he asked you to go out and kill a Democrat...a staggeringly large number of you would.

You, tiny dancer are too stupid/uneducated/sick to waste time conversing with...to my ignore list for you.

It’s not just his cowardly reversals but the childish excuse he came up with for saying what he did

I didn’t mean “would” I meant to say “wouldn’t”

He takes us for fools
He knows his supporters will believe him....he could care less if the rest of the world does not.

He's using some sort of black magic over them......??? :dunno:
His staff must have spent the night coming up with that lame excuse

But his supporters flipped over night from defending his support of Putin to believing his explanation that he didn’t
the change of that one word, Matters naught, if you saw the whole press conference...what's his excuse for the rest of his Putin bromance/USA bashing SPECTACLE??

Did you want him to punch out Putin? What would have made you fucking happy?

Trump saying "I didn't win the election fair and square because Russia stole it for me,so I'm giving the Presidency to Hillary to shut up the American left wing whackos who will never shut up".

Unhinged doesn't even begin to touch how whacked out all of you on the left are. And by the way, lousy fucking losers. Sheesh.
No Collusion
No Collusion
No Collusion

Me thinks he does protest too much

It’s not just his cowardly reversals but the childish excuse he came up with for saying what he did

I didn’t mean “would” I meant to say “wouldn’t”

He takes us for fools
He knows his supporters will believe him....he could care less if the rest of the world does not.

He's using some sort of black magic over them......??? :dunno:
His staff must have spent the night coming up with that lame excuse

But his supporters flipped over night from defending his support of Putin to believing his explanation that he didn’t
the change of that one word, Matters naught, if you saw the whole press conference...what's his excuse for the rest of his Putin bromance/USA bashing SPECTACLE??

Did you want him to punch out Putin? What would have made you fucking happy?

Trump saying "I didn't win the election fair and square because Russia stole it for me,so I'm giving the Presidency to Hillary to shut up the American left wing whackos who will never shut up".

Unhinged doesn't even begin to touch how whacked out all of you on the left are. And by the way, lousy fucking losers. Sheesh.
No Collusion
No Collusion
No Collusion

Me thinks he does protest too much

We know he doth protest too much...

TRUMP: No contacts with Russians!

(Oops, turned out there were lots of them)

Trump’s Russia Cover-Up By the Numbers – 82+ contacts with Russia-linked operatives - The Moscow Project

TRUMP: Nothing to do with Russia – no deals, no loans, no nothing.

(Oops, there were deals)

Trump Organization 'negotiated with sanctioned Russian bank in 2016'

TRUMP: Meeting with Russians was about adoptions

(Oops, meeting was not about adoptions)

A Timeline of Trump Tower Meeting Responses - FactCheck.org

So why are we supposed to believe the claim of no collusion?

Trump is historically NOT a good, practiced public speaker
watching you trumpkins twist yourself into pasty little white pretzels is truly hilarious...surely you have SOME inkling of how fucking ridiculous this sounds ^^ .

Obvious you don't see your own flagrant racism on display, ever the racist bringing race into EVERYTHING, nor the obvious fact that Trump isn't a good speaker, the way he repeats things and often talks in circles or goes off on tangents, there is clear evidence he's more than a poor speaker and maybe has some sort of impediment? The funny thing is that if the shoe were on the other foot, you'd be defending the guy as handicapped and attacking US for dismissing him as "stupid." Just one more reason why the world is growing up quickly and turning away from the Leftist Antifa Democrapic Party.

Melania is now saying that at their wedding, she meant to say "I don't"!

More to the point, that's what Rump meant at the inauguration. He "misspoke" about swearing to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution. Same thing.

Hey, it explains a LOT.

On the positive side however, the phrase "very fine people" takes on a much nicer meaning when translated through the lexicographical pole-reversal of Opposite Land.

trump3_3.jpg
angrylama_2.jpg

Leftist plan when you can't address policies (skip to the next step, leftists can never address policies)

1) Attack the person's character

2) Attack how they did it

Your arguments are weak and illogical and you don't have any testicles, so anyone who disagrees with you is a bad person and even if they did do the right thing, how they did it was wrong.

Basically all you're doing is admitting that you have nothing but personal attacks. And you constantly lie in doing it

Well, then tell me...............has Trump been denigrating the FBI? Has he committed various breaches of etiquette for a world leader? Has he mocked and tried to tear down faith in our media?

As for the second, no:

He scorned NATO leaders, declared EU a foe, China a competitor and aligned US with Russia. No breach of etiquette there. Only a clear message.

That "clear message" you speak of is that Trump supports Russia and China over our allies.

Still no breach of etiquette, somehow your priorities have shifted. It will take time to consume and adapt to.

It's unbelievable how morons like SailorMoon are running around saying, No! No! Pay to defend freaking EUROPE! They shouldn't have to pay for their own defense! Remember how the leftists morons melted down already before because they wanted to be sure we promised we'd defend Europe if they didn't pay their commitments?

I agree, Europe needs to handle Russia. It makes, however, a huge difference where US stands. Imagine Europe/US vs Russia compared to EU vs US/Russia. Quite the difference.

>> “I was brought up to believe that betraying your country was something you’d do very secretively,” Arnold, who now resides in Hell, said. “If you were going over to the enemy side, you’d do everything you could not to be detected. You wouldn’t go around announcing it to the world like a jackass.”

Although Arnold understands why commentators have been using the word “treason” to describe the alarming spectacle they have witnessed this week, he said, “Throwing the word ‘treason’ around like that is very unfair to traitors, and I would even say hurtful.”

“Traitors put a lot of thought, planning, and subtletly into every one of their actions and utterances,” he said. “When I look at these so-called acts of treason, I have to ask, Where’s the professionalism? Where’s the work ethic? The sloppiness and sheer idiocy of it all is jaw-dropping.” << --- Benedict Arnold: "I Was Never This Blatant"

As for the second, no:

I agree, Europe needs to handle Russia. It makes, however, a huge difference where US stands. Imagine Europe/US vs Russia compared to EU vs US/Russia. Quite the difference.

I mean sure, we can be in a support role. But our paying for Europe's defense and the Democrats saying we need to keep doing that, pathetic ...

watching you trumpkins twist yourself into pasty little white pretzels is truly hilarious...surely you have SOME inkling of how fucking ridiculous this sounds ^^ .

Obvious you don't see your own flagrant racism on display, ever the racist bringing race into EVERYTHING, nor the obvious fact that Trump isn't a good speaker, the way he repeats things and often talks in circles or goes off on tangents, there is clear evidence he's more than a poor speaker and maybe has some sort of impediment? The funny thing is that if the shoe were on the other foot, you'd be defending the guy as handicapped and attacking US for dismissing him as "stupid." Just one more reason why the world is growing up quickly and turning away from the Leftist Antifa Democrapic Party.
Oh boy, it's tantrum time.

I know that you don't believe he simply misspoke because he's a bad public speaker. You are a shameless little liar and you are embarrassing yourself.

Trump didn't "misspeak", he was deliberately catering to his buddy Putin.

It was only when he was called out on it, that he decided to correct it. Interestingly enough, Putin was no longer in the country when he corrected his "misspeak".

I know that you don't believe he simply misspoke because he's a bad public speaker. You are a shameless little liar and you are embarrassing yourself.

Hey JERKOFF, I just said the other day that Trump is an unpracticed, unpolished, unrehearsed public speaker with maybe even some sort of speaking impediment. He repeats stuff, goes in circles and wanders. The EXACT OPPOSITE of a professional career politician---- what our Founders intended. He just tells you like it is, whatever he's thinking, and we knew that going into this and is one of the things we love most about him: direct honesty. Now I'm sorry if the FACTS seem like a "tantrum" to you, but clearly you don't know jack about what I say much less what I really think. Just talking out your ASS as you always do.

Hey JERKOFF, I just said the other day that Trump is an unpracticed, unpolished, unrehearsed public speaker with maybe even some sort of speaking impediment. He repeats stuff, goes in circles and wanders. The EXACT OPPOSITE of a professional career politician---- what our Founders intended. He just tells you like it is, whatever he's thinking, and we knew that going into this and is one of the things we love most about him: direct honesty. Now I'm sorry if the FACTS seem like a "tantrum" to you, but clearly you don't know jack about what I say much less what I really think. Just talking out your ASS as you always do.
You are still trying to imply he misspoke. That is hilarious, and you are embarrassing yourself.

You are still trying to imply he misspoke.

Why not. People do it all the time and I've watched him do it for three years now. It ain't the words but the person behind them. But I can hardly believe my ears! You're saying he did an impeachable offense and your bitching about it!

You are still trying to imply he misspoke.

Why not. People do it all the time and I've watched him do it for three years now. It ain't the words but the person behind them. But I can hardly believe my ears! You're saying he did an impeachable offense and your bitching about it!
I never said it was impeachable.haha, you're nuts...

Forum List

Back