flip # 36

Wake me up when you get those other 950 seats...

(may beat Rip VanWinkles nap)

you keep saying that. are you unaware there are 435 seats in the House?

and we don't need 435.... we need 218. what the rest of you want is irrelevant as Donald and his minions have proven over the last year.

didn't seem to have read the thread, as usual

dems lost over 1,000 seats under Obama.

so far, they have won 36 back

only about 950 to go to break even.

awwww,,,, that's so cute.

and why would I go back to post one, dearie? I can't help it if you sound too silly to bother. *shrug*

and I also can't help it if white supremacists were chafed at having a black president. the country still doesn't agree with the white supremacist misogynist garbage spewed by trumpsters.
and why would I go back to post one, dearie?

so you could pretend to have a clue?

the thread is about 36... I don't have to buy into your troll

theres 33 Senate seats up for grabs in 2018 -- if Dems get one it doesnt make a shit how McCain votes .. if they get 2-3 Trump and his infighting inbred congress are toast..

Try 34 seats are up for grabs in 2018 ....

.... and 26 of 'em are currently held by Democrats with only 1 in a battleground state being held by a Republican (Heller NV) so good luck with that

theres 33 Senate seats up for grabs in 2018 -- if Dems get one it doesnt make a shit how McCain votes .. if they get 2-3 Trump and his infighting inbred congress are toast..

.... and 26 of 'em are currently held by Democrats with only 1 in a battleground state being held by a Republican (Heller NV) so good luck with that

who needs luck when you just had the Republicans in the Senate tie a knot in Medicare and step on 10 million+ peoples health care ?

what you need to do is hide and watch the asswhipping Republicans get in 18

didn't seem to have read the thread, as usual

dems lost over 1,000 seats under Obama.

Actually, the number of lost seats under Obama is 900, and the vast majority have been in red states' legislatures.....Mostly due to gerrymandering, redistricting and voters' suppression.

With the help from courts on gerrymandering and the upcoming census, we will see how well right wingers will fare......LOL
So you're for the elimination of gerrymandered democrat districts, also? Good to hear.

who needs luck when you just had the Republicans in the Senate tie a knot in Medicare and step on 10 million+ peoples health care ?
Who needs luck? that would be you if you're counting on the Democrats winning control of the Senate in 2018 with a map that's heavily stacked against them and a national platform that currently consists of "Trump's a douche bag" and nothing else. The Democrats taking back the House is a FAR more likely scenario, that is if they get their shit together with respect to a campaign strategy and conduct a rational recruitment campaign that can overcome the power of incumbency.

LOL, hide from what? I don't give a fuck if the Republicans win, lose, draw or vanish from existence entirely, both species of partisan lemmings and the Crime Family Bosses that do their thinking for them disgust me, so what difference does it make which one ends up in charge?.

Who needs luck? that would be you if you're counting on the Democrats winning control of the Senate in 2018 with a map that's heavily stacked against them and a national platform that currently consists of "Trump's a douche bag" and nothing else. The Democrats taking back the House is a FAR more likely scenario, that is if they get their shit together with respect to a campaign strategy and conduct a rational recruitment campaign that can overcome the power of incumbency.

LOL, hide from what? I don't give a fuck if the Republicans win, lose, draw or vanish from existence entirely, both species of partisan lemmings and the Crime Family Bosses that do their thinking for them disgust me, so what difference does it make which one ends up in charge?.

yeah well, there is THAT.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back