Flight 93 Never Crashed In The Empty Field Outside Shanksville

typical of bush dupe^ who is too afraid to look at the evidence in what they say all the time in defeat.
I think it was taken out with a secret weapon.
An FA-18 with a DEW or something.
Why would you make such a silly leap, when a much more simple explanation -- one that is supported by and explains all of the data -- exists?
Flight 93 was never on my radar really. There are enough other more troubling
unsolved mysteries from 9/11.
Many questions remain about 9/11 as we near the 18th anniversary.

typical of bush dupe^ who is too afraid to look at the evidence in what they say all the time in defeat.
I think it was taken out with a secret weapon.
An FA-18 with a DEW or something.
Why would you make such a silly leap, when a much more simple explanation -- one that is supported by and explains all of the data -- exists?
Flight 93 was never on my radar really. There are enough other more troubling
unsolved mysteries from 9/11.
Many questions remain about 9/11 as we near the 18th anniversary.
My, that was a quick lane change. May I direct your eyes to the thread title, -- a thread which you opened and in which you have commented repeatedly -- so that you can possibly reconcile your repeated commentary with your last post?

My, that was a quick lane change. May I direct your eyes to the thread title, -- a thread which you opened and in which you have commented repeatedly -- so that you can possibly reconcile your repeated commentary with your last post?
Post #438 numb-skull.
You're so used to lying, you don't even try to
back up anything you say, or fact-check yourself.

Post #438 dumb fuck.
Again, I direct you to your wild, speculative comments in this thread.

Forum List

Back