Flight 93 crash fantasy

Not to mention the ammo troops that loaded 2 AIM-9s on the fighter and unloaded only 1. They keep careful track of missiles by serial number.
WOW!!! Then give us the missing serial number or are you just pulling this one out of your ass too?:cuckoo:

oh bullshit... we have recordings destroyed by the faa ..we have unrecovered
black boxes..we have missing trillions from the pentagon
And we have idiots like you that are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much smarter than everyone else. Idiot.:cuckoo:

:cuckoo:

Attachments

• $not-another-dumbass.jpg
    $not-another-dumbass.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 78
WOW!!! Then give us the missing serial number or are you just pulling this one out of your ass too?:cuckoo:

And we have idiots like you that are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much smarter than everyone else. Idiot.:cuckoo:

apparently smarter than you,which is evident in the fact it cause me great concern when two ex presidents of he U.S air crash investigators board and several military crash investigators and parts authoritys criticize the investigation to the magnitude they have

apparently smarter than you,which is evident in the fact it cause me great concern when two ex presidents of he U.S air crash investigators board and several military crash investigators and parts authoritys criticize the investigation to the magnitude they have
WOW!! You think you're smarter than me because YOU believe other people? How does that work? If I think Hitler was full of shit but YOU think that the Russians were right than that makes you right? Is that how that works?

People have OPINIONS!!!!!!!!! That doesn't make them right! Grow up, little man. BTW your pony tail looks like shit.:lol::lol:

WOW!! You think you're smarter than me because YOU believe other people? How does that work? If I think Hitler was full of shit but YOU think that the Russians were right than that makes you right? Is that how that works?

People have OPINIONS!!!!!!!!! That doesn't make them right! Grow up, little man. BTW your pony tail looks like shit.:lol::lol:

No I am smarter. because I realize the significance of experts at this level expressing such controversial opinions and do not require strawmen or the feel the need to evoke of Hitlers name in a flailing attempt to distract from logic and reason

Last edited:

No I am smarter. because I realize the signification of experts at this level expressing such controversial opinions and do not require strawmen or the feel the need to evoke of Hitlers name in a flailing attempt to distract from logic and reason
Sorry. I can't take you seriously. You come across as a pot head who has "reality" issues.:cuckoo: Have a bag of Doritos on me.

wow!! You think you're smarter than me because you believe other people? How does that work? If i think hitler was full of shit but you think that the russians were right than that makes you right? Is that how that works?

People have opinions!!!!!!!!! That doesn't make them right! Grow up, little man. Btw your pony tail looks like shit.:lol::lol:

no i am smarter. Because i realize the signification of experts at this level expressing such controversial opinions and do not require strawmen or the feel the need to evoke of hitlers name in a flailing attempt to distract from logic and reason
sorry. I can't take you seriously. You come across as a pot head who has "reality" issues.:cuckoo: Have a bag of doritos on me.

and you come across as a simple minded person given to little imaginings

Last edited:
It's true. There was a malfunction with the quoting function.

And yet something like 95 percent of the aircraft was found at the crash site, the cockpit in the woods and the remainder in the ground at the crash site. All the DNA and bodies were discovered there as well.

There is absolutely no radio traffic to support the claim that a US Air force jet shot down the air craft. No evidence in the chain of command that any such order was ever issued. No radar logs placing US Aircraft near the downed Jet before it went down.

If an American Jet shot it down, that would mean the two pilots in the team sent knew about. The radio operator at the air traffic command center knew about, his supervisor knew about. And a long line of chain of command from that command center to the Highest levels of Government knew about it.

There would be logs, radio records, radar records, telephone conversations all as evidence, destroying all that would require a whole new list of people in the know that something was at least fishy going on. Yet 9 years later not a soul has come forward.
Not to mention the ammo troops that loaded 2 AIM-9s on the fighter and unloaded only 1. They keep careful track of missiles by serial number.
You're missing my point. IF the jet was shot down, there would be a missing serial number and ammo troops who would have a piece of the conspiracy puzzle.

But it wasn't, so there isn't.

Last edited:
Interesting that the quote was mistakenly attributed to Elvis (which I've seen happen before), because I've been waiting since this thread began for one of the twoofers to tell us that the plane was registered with TSA as "The Lisa Marie"

Let me know when you guys want to stop derailing this thread and get back on-topic about the Flight 93 crash being pure fantasy.

Let me know when you guys want to stop derailing this thread and get back on-topic about the Flight 93 crash being pure fantasy.

It is the conspiracy theorists like you who are the nut-jobs. We are expected to believe a cover-up involving thousands of individuals..lol..Moreover, not a single individual amongst these thousands of individuals has come forward to expose the supposed conspiracy - this within a revelationary US culture of Jerry Springer-esque proportions.

You people are not only lunatics but you are disrespectful to all the families who lost love ones at the hands of a bunch of terrorists....Shame on you.

It is the conspiracy theorists like you who are the nut-jobs. We are expected to believe a cover-up involving thousands of individuals..lol..Moreover, not a single individual amongst these thousands of individuals has come forward to expose the supposed conspiracy - this within a revelationary US culture of Jerry Springer-esque proportions.

You people are not only lunatics but you are disrespectful to all the families who lost love ones at the hands of a bunch of terrorists....Shame on you.

wow so your programing took well ...so where is bin laden again ? ..oh ya right...its a secret

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtU69oWVNJY[/ame]

PS...FUCK YOU

Last edited:

so tell us, you fucking moron, how many of the people you are trying to use to support your view think that the flight 93 crash was a fantasy?

you really are a fucking idiot!! :lol:

wow so your programing took well ...so where is bin laden again ? ..oh ya right...its a secret

PS...FUCK YOU
exactly how does not being able to find the criminal change who did the crime? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back