Flier for "White Student Union" Kicks Up Controversy at West Chester University

Taichiliberal is typical of most young minority lefty liberals.

Actually, I'm 52....nice to know that my mindset is STILL young! Thanks!

They are perpetual victims and Whites are to blame for everything in their world.

Can't pay the rent = White man's fault.

Over charged their Visa/Master Card = White man's fault.

Dropped out of high school = White man's fault.

Girl Friend broke up with him = White man's fault.

(well that one may be true; cause she was tired of dating a broke racist loser and started dating a nice white guy with a job) :eusa_angel:

This little diatribe by Sunni Man here is a window into the bigotry of his mind. The topic of discussion for this thread is based on the WSU spokesman reasons for trying to create the student union. As the chronology of the posts shows, I've stated NOTHING that is remotely similar to Sunni's bigoted blathering.

Obviously, Sunni Man misses the point. Let me dumb it down for him: student unions that reflect the interests/social culture of various ethnic, religious and racial MINORITIES on campus are there because THE MAJORITY population are NOT addressing those issues...whether it be at campus student functions, university curriculum or in the student gov't. That was going on LONG BEFORE I attended college, and that was 34 years ago (ouch!).
For a campus that's 85% "white", there's no rational way that the WSU can lay claim to the forementioned.

But given Sunni Man's demonstrated take on reality, I'm afraid he might just totally ignore this point in favor or merely repeating his bogus accusations.

You are slow witted if you think that slogan of yours justifies an intended bigoted swipe by the WSU. Let me try to enlighten you again; student unions that reflect the interests/social culture of various ethnic, religious and racial MINORITIES on campus are there because THE MAJORITY population are NOT addressing those issues...whether it be at campus student functions, university curriculum or in the student gov't. For a campus that's 85% "white", there's no rational way that the WSU can lay claim to the forementioned.

So what? Just because you believe this to be the only criteria for forming a 'xx color' union doesn't make it so.

Actually, I'm basing my statement on my experience on two college campuses, and that of my younger brothers and cousins. Also, I was part of Student Services when I was in school, a faculty supervised organization that required some knowledge of student gov't activities....clubs and unions being part of that. The basic rules and requirements haven't changed in 30 years.

As I said, the FACT that you have an 85% white population on campus makes the WSU spokesman's claims dubious at best....unless you can prove that the faculty is all black with an "anti-white" agenda, or the curriculum is of similar make-up, or the less than 15% black population is just making life a living hell for the majority. Given the information of the article, this seems nothing more than just some bigoted college kids with an axe to grind.

Perhaps the white student union wants to address the interests/social culture of the white majority on campus. Why is that wrong? Or do you mean to tell me it's only ok to do this if you're minority? Or is it really much simpler than that in your eyes? Whites just shouldn't be allowed to have a white student union because they are white? Bullllshit. If you allow one, you allow all.

Please explain to me how you have a country that is over 80% white, a college campus that is 85% white......and yet white students at this college are not interacting in an environment that reflects the interests and social culture that they grew up in? The Student Gov't would reflect the majority population, would it not? And since there are all types of fraternities and soroities, groups and clubs on college campuses, I fail to see how a white student could NOT find common ground with other white students WITHOUT interacting with black students.

So spare me this bullshit defense of an obvious racist jab at the Black Student Union.

If it's ok to have a black student union then it has to be ok to have a white student union. Excluding whites from doing this because they are white is the definition of racism. Personally I think it's idiotic. Have one student union and discuss all issues there. Having a separate black student union only serves to further divide, imo.

As the chronology of the posts shows, your simplistic, myopic view of this situation is just that...simplistic and myopic. Given the REASONS STATED BY THE WSU REP, one cannot avoid the obvious bigoted attitude towards black students. To pretend otherwise in light of the evidence is absurd.

There are plenty of white organizations, they just usually subdivide by origin of ethnicity. Irish-american, Italian-American, etc.

I don't see a need for a "White Student Union", or whatever.

I thought we were all "Americans." Why the need for divisive labels like "white?"

It is a pavlovian response from those who see something wrong with groups created for the purpose of representing minority interests. (Black Students Union, Latino Student's union, etc). They either want to form a counter group, or more than likely don't want to form a group at all, but want to point out the flaws they see in the other groups.

To me the formation of the minority groups is understandable, and in fact even a good thing. In the case of education, the inital minority students (any minority, racial, women, even GLBT) feel a need to group for protection, familiarity, and identity.

This happeend with all the immigrant groups back in the late 19th/early 20th centuries. Over time as the groups became more integrated, the purpose of the organziations shifted from the roles noted above to more of a fraternal organization, for social purposes.

I can see the same happening with the current batch, as it has happened before. The creation of a "white student union" would be reactionary in nature, similar to the nativist groups you saw during the early immigration periods.

While I see your point, today, more and more whites are seeing their rights being superseded by a myriad of minority special interest groups that all seem to have one goal, to stick it to whitey. Whites are every bit as justified forming groups to protect their interests as blacks, Hispanics, Muslims, Jews or martians.

I thought we were all "Americans." Why the need for divisive labels like "white?"

It is a pavlovian response from those who see something wrong with groups created for the purpose of representing minority interests. (Black Students Union, Latino Student's union, etc). They either want to form a counter group, or more than likely don't want to form a group at all, but want to point out the flaws they see in the other groups.

To me the formation of the minority groups is understandable, and in fact even a good thing. In the case of education, the inital minority students (any minority, racial, women, even GLBT) feel a need to group for protection, familiarity, and identity.

This happeend with all the immigrant groups back in the late 19th/early 20th centuries. Over time as the groups became more integrated, the purpose of the organziations shifted from the roles noted above to more of a fraternal organization, for social purposes.

I can see the same happening with the current batch, as it has happened before. The creation of a "white student union" would be reactionary in nature, similar to the nativist groups you saw during the early immigration periods.

While I see your point, today, more and more whites are seeing their rights being superseded by a myriad of minority special interest groups that all seem to have one goal, to stick it to whitey. Whites are every bit as justified forming groups to protect their interests as blacks, Hispanics, Muslims, Jews or martians.

The college campus in question is 85% white....EVERY little WSU supporter has been whining the same BS smoke & mirrors as Ernie here...but they cannot LOGICALLY explain the bogus accusations by the WSU spokesman or since there are adequate outlets to various ethnic, religious, sexual and racial groups, clubs, etc.....what is being denied to this 85% that they have to form a club, union, etc.? Why would the majority need a seperate organzation to just address the FACT that they are the majority?

There are plenty of white organizations, they just usually subdivide by origin of ethnicity. Irish-american, Italian-American, etc.

I don't see a need for a "White Student Union", or whatever.

so you're saying all blacks are of the same ethnicity...because you sure don't say you don't see the need for a black student union

and there are plenty of white people who don't fall into one ethnic background

Why would the majority need a seperate organzation to just address the FACT that they are the majority?
Simple answer:

1) Because they want one.

2) And it's racist if they are denied that right.

Sorry to burst your bubble, Sunni Man...but proposals for clubs and unions on campus have to go through an approval process by Student Gov't and faculty. In short, they have to demonstrate a NECESSITY and purpose beyond just wanting to hang out and party.

The boorish spokesman for the WSU proposal already stated his bigoted view of the Black Student Union and directly tied his reason for creating a WSU chapter on the campus(read the quotes in the article).

Racism and bigotry is NOT a standard to create a student club or union. And to pre-empt your obvious reponse, YOU WOULD HAVE TO LOGICALLY AND FACTUALLY PROVE THAT THE BLACK STUDENT UNION IS BASED ON A RACIAL HATRED OF WHITES. The dolt from the WSU did NOT do this, so that removes a key support in his house of cards.

And as I've stated time and again (as you and your compadres ignore it), why does a campus that is 85% white need to a club to state a moot point? What does the WSU do that the myriad of clubs, fraternities, soroities cannot do for 85% of the population? And does the WSU frown upon "white" students who also belong to clubs, groups and unions that tout their various ethnic/religious/sexual differences?

Bottom line: you have freedom of speech, but you suffer the consequences of your words. The WSU dullard shot himself in the foot...and bigots/racists/people with an axe to grind are trying to hide the blood by repeating generalized platitudes and flawed ideology.

Keep it up....makes you look all the more foolish.

Taichiliberal = racist in denial

the evidence is overwhelming

true story :thup:

As the chronology of the posts shows, Manifold could not logically, rationally or factually defend his support of the bigoted and boorish assertions by the WSU spokesman in the article cited in the opening post of this thread.

So manifold just takes the childish attitude of making and repeating absurd and faux statements....as if his opinion alone suffices for facts and the logic that is derived from them.

Manifold and his compadres will continue to revel in their shared bigotry....as they surely will now just hurl childish insults and lies in my directions...but I don't they'll ever honestly and rationally discuss the issue, as they fear admitting error.

Maybe if I let them have the last word (honest or not), they'll be satisfied? :doubt::lol:

Bottom line is, is that most blacks are racist.

Bottom line: The WSU dullard shot himself in the foot...and bigots/racists/people with an axe to grind are trying to hide the blood by repeating generalized platitudes and flawed ideology.

As I told your sheet wearing compadres, YOU WOULD HAVE TO LOGICALLY AND FACTUALLY PROVE THAT THE BLACK STUDENT UNION IS BASED ON A RACIAL HATRED OF WHITES. The dolt from the WSU did NOT do this, so that removes a key support in his house of cards.

As to your moronic one liner here....it's a typical last ditch effort by a David Duke wanna be who can't logically or factually refute/disprove my previous points. You're pathetic, Lonestar.

Racism towards white people is justified

You and many others may feel that way TCL, but I still disagree.

Carry on :thup:

And here folks, is where we see the mental wheels on Manifold's bigoted little wagon comes off. Having been defeated at every turn, Manifold now resorts to bold faced lies to try and slander a superior debate opponent. Note that Manifold's "quote" has NO arrow icon...which it normally would when a quote is taken from a previous post for a response.

I defy Manifold to produce the post number of this quote, because I sure as hell didn't write it....nor did I write any agreement of it. If he can't, then Manifold has established himself as a childish liarwho cannot rationally debate beyond a certain point, and who's opinions therefore are to be considered worthless on this anonymous forum.

I don't see any reason not to have a White organization, if other groups are allowed to gather in this way. To not allow it would be showing quite a bit of obvious bias.

Where ever there is a Black police fraternity, nurses association, fireman's fellowship, or what ever, then it goes without saying that other identity groups should be able to do the same, including Whites. Why, in many areas, Whites are becoming a minority, and face obstacles from other groups.

Whites have certain cultural commonalities that allow them to let their hair down around one another more easily. They certainly should be allowed to form fellowships if other groups can. It's totally hypocritical to protest it, even if the motives of a few might be objectionable.

I'm sure in Black groups there is a fair amount of beefing about Whites, or other groups. I'm sure some members are actually hateful of other groups. There's probably some unfounded paranoia on the part of some members that someone looked at them funny, or they lost a promotion because of their race. That comes with the territory.

I don't see any reason not to have a White organization, if other groups are allowed to gather in this way. To not allow it would be showing quite a bit of obvious bias.

Where ever there is a Black police fraternity, nurses association, fireman's fellowship, or what ever, then it goes without saying that other identity groups should be able to do the same, including Whites. Why, in many areas, Whites are becoming a minority, and face obstacles from other groups.

Whites have certain cultural commonalities that allow them to let their hair down around one another more easily. They certainly should be allowed to form fellowships if other groups can. It's totally hypocritical to protest it, even if the motives of a few might be objectionable.

I'm sure in Black groups there is a fair amount of beefing about Whites, or other groups. I'm sure some members are actually hateful of other groups. There's probably some unfounded paranoia on the part of some members that someone looked at them funny, or they lost a promotion because of their race. That comes with the territory.

Please read through the thread, (especially Posts #69, 89, 99, 102, 108) as what you state here has been asserted by others, to which I take them to task on. To date, they have no logical or rational response that justifies continued assertions similar to yours here, and in effect are just plain stubborn to the point of insipidness.

If you can put forth a more logical rebuttal, I'm all ears (or eyes, as the case may be).

Last edited:
Not only am I an ignorant bigot, but I'm also a huge fucking crybaby!

+2 for honesty TCL. :thup:

Just as I thought....Manifold is like all racist blowhards....once properly challenged, (as the chronology of the posts shows) Manifold's lame excuses for the WSU dolt were exposed for the bigoted clap trap they were. So now Manifold just brays like a sullen ass.

Poor Manifold....I guess his pointy hood was actually made to spect. I'm done humiliating this David Duke wanna be. I'll just fold Manifold's tent and toss it in the bin.

Not only am I an ignorant bigot, but I'm also a huge fucking crybaby!

+2 for honesty TCL. :thup:

Just as I thought....Manifold is like all racist blowhards....once properly challenged, (as the chronology of the posts shows) Manifold's lame excuses for the WSU dolt were exposed for the bigoted clap trap they were. So now Manifold just brays like a sullen ass.

Poor Manifold....I guess his pointy hood was actually made to spect. I'm done humiliating this David Duke wanna be. I'll just fold Manifold's tent and toss it in the bin.

Now we can add reading comprehension to you growing list of fails.

I guess when you get your ass kicked as bad as you've had done in this thread, you resort to making shit up about what others have posted.

PS: You're still an ignorant bigot and a fucking crybaby, and now everybody knows. Well done. :thup:

Forum List

Back