Flier for "White Student Union" Kicks Up Controversy at West Chester University

Where was the PC crowd. (YEH, I know it's a really old skit). I really didn't care they were silent, I thought it was funnier than shit.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGBw8jS3sMw[/ame]

Confirmed. Contingency racism. I suppose you're one of those people that claims describing a black person as "black" is racist.

So you find it acceptable to treat groups of individuals differently based on race?

Black people are black, white people are white, thats an accurate description and not racist. What is racist would be to exclude a black person from a group because they are black or a white person from a group because they are white.

Why can't we just have a student union that is open to students of all creeds and have their membership based off the content of their character and not the color of their skin?

Please answer both questions if your going to give me a legit answer at all.

No.

Because we don't live in an ideal world. So long as there are people, there will be prejudices. All we can hope to do is blunt the blow of this unfairness. Starting a reactionary "whites only" student group does nothing to address the problem of a "blacks only" student group. What it will do is have a polarizing effect that will justify the "blacks only" student group as a tool against a perceived majority culture that shuns them.
The best course of action would be to seek a ban of racially exclusive student groups without resorting to a reactionary "whites only" student group/ thread.

Well thats not too bad of an answer.

I definately like the part I made more noticeable.

So you find it acceptable to treat groups of individuals differently based on race?

Black people are black, white people are white, thats an accurate description and not racist. What is racist would be to exclude a black person from a group because they are black or a white person from a group because they are white.

Why can't we just have a student union that is open to students of all creeds and have their membership based off the content of their character and not the color of their skin?

Please answer both questions if your going to give me a legit answer at all.

No.

Because we don't live in an ideal world. So long as there are people, there will be prejudices. All we can hope to do is blunt the blow of this unfairness. Starting a reactionary "whites only" student group does nothing to address the problem of a "blacks only" student group. What it will do is have a polarizing effect that will justify the "blacks only" student group as a tool against a perceived majority culture that shuns them.
The best course of action would be to seek a ban of racially exclusive student groups without resorting to a reactionary "whites only" student group/ thread.

Well thats not too bad of an answer.

I definately like the part I made more noticeable.

Yhat would not be freedom.

I love it when the sheet wearers start barking the same nonsense they learned at their daddy's knee.....

Well you just proved that you're an idiot with nothing intelligent to say.

No further time will be wasted on you.

And here's a prime example of the intellectual cowardice/bankruptcy of the jokers who mouth the same platitudes that can be found in the ravings by David Duke.....whenever properly challenge, they just excerpt one sentence and whine about their widdle feelings being hurt...yet they have NO problem with the insults and race baiting jibes that are found in the statements of the WSU spokesman in the article presented.

JBeukema is just using an excuse to smokescreen his inability answer my challenges/questions. He's finished.

These kids are just ahead of their time is all.

Everyone acknowledges that whites will be a minority in this country within the next half century.

And going from majority to minority turns an exclusion based club into an inclusion based club, and therefore makes it a-ok. Right?

If I were smoking some SERIOUS Hawaii weed, I'd be inclined to agree with you. :lol:

I love it when the sheet wearers start barking the same nonsense they learned at their daddy's knee.....it's truly pathetic that they think they have a rational argument.

According to the article, the campus has a "white" population of 85%.

So what is so disturbing/threatening about a black student union that drives these clowns to form a generic "white student union"? Are the majority of the professors black, or is there a dominant "Afro-centric" agenda being pushed on all curriculum levels? Are the less than 2 out of every 10 students they meet so hostile that they seek solace among like minded/looking people?

And are people of the Jewish faith considered "white" by this organization? Are there no ethnic caucasian student groups on campus (Italian, Polish, Irish, Russian, British, German, Bulgarian, etc., etc.) that satisfy the needs of the members?

It's not unusual for campus student groups to represent a minority/separate ethnic/religious/racial/sexual part of the student body....that's been evolving and going on for decades. That being said, the very reasons given for this WSU inception seems bogus....but I'd like to hear the supporters responses to my statements.

Nothing is disturbing or threating about a black student union. Maybe the white students just want a social club too. Again, are there no ethnic caucasian student groups on campus (Italian, Polish, Irish, Russian, British, German, Bulgarian, etc., etc.) that satisfy the needs of the members? What is so disturbing about less than 15% of the student population having a student union for them that would drive the vast majority to form a "social club" tomull over what is essentially a moot point?

I dont support the whites only union for the same reason I dont support a black student union group or affirmative action. I find seperation people based on race to be racist.

Affirmative Action was formed to address the FACT that you had racist foundations for the exclusion of black students in the educational system. It's far from perfect, but then again when I see the "legacy" policy discontinued, then I'll know that the critics of affirmative action are truly sincere and knowledgeable as to what they speak.

Also, a comparsion to a black student union is essentially bogus, because you are comparing admission standards to schoold charters which allow "greek" organizations, ethnic and sex based organizations (women's clubs existed on college campuses before the feminist movement). The ONLY reason why a black student union ruffles the feathers of some is because essentially it's not as the majority deems things should be. "Tolerence" and "acceptance" so long as it's within the majority's idea of what should and shouldn't be seen or heard. If these jokers were advocating the elimination of all forms of "separation" within the student community, then I'd take them seriously. But being that they focus on "race" and on the black students in particular, then I see the same old double talk by white supremacists with the delusions of intellectual justification for their bigotry and racism.

I'm more interested in your justifications for supporting such things as "This race only" groups such as black student unions or even the racist regulations of affirmative action.

See above responses.

I love it when the sheet wearers start barking the same nonsense they learned at their daddy's knee.....it's truly pathetic that they think they have a rational argument.

So what is so disturbing/threatening about a black student union that drives these clowns to form a generic "white student union"? Are the majority of the professors black, or is there a dominant "Afro-centric" agenda being pushed on all curriculum levels? Are the less than 2 out of every 10 students they meet so hostile that they seek solace among like minded/looking people?

And are people of the Jewish faith considered "white" by this organization? Are there no ethnic caucasian student groups on campus (Italian, Polish, Irish, Russian, British, German, Bulgarian, etc., etc.) that satisfy the needs of the members?

It's not unusual for campus student groups to represent a minority/separate ethnic/religious/racial/sexual part of the student body....that's been evolving and going on for decades. That being said, the very reasons given for this WSU inception seems bogus....but I'd like to hear the supporters responses to my statements.

You're entitled to your opinion. But the fact remains that allowing a black student union but not a white student union is blatant racism.

You're repeating a statement that to date has not been logically or factually supported or proven. Opinion is one thing....it's a whole other story to back them up.

I've done more than just give an "opinion". I've given analysis and challenges to the very "reason" for this WSU. If no one can offer anything other than repetitious rhetoric and dodges, then they have no case....and are essentially just spewing a version of the same garbage you'll fine in the blatherings of David Duke.

You're entitled to your opinion. But the fact remains that allowing a black student union but not a white student union is blatant racism.

You're repeating a statement that to date has not been logically or factually supported or proven. Opinion is one thing....it's a whole other story to back them up.

I've done more than just give an "opinion". I've given analysis and challenges to the very "reason" for this WSU. If no one can offer anything other than repetitious rhetoric and dodges, then they have no case....and are essentially just spewing a version of the same garbage you'll fine in the blatherings of David Duke.

Like I said, you're entitled to your opinion, however illogical and poorly informed as it may be. A btw, employing ridiculous hyperbolic analogies doesn't help your failed argument either.

Once again for the slow among us, allowing one race to have a club but not another is the textbook definition of racism.

THIS SHOULD BE OBVIOUS.

Like I said, you're entitled to your opinion, Obviously, you're of the mindset that if you repeat yourself ad nauseum, whatever you say magically becomes true. Newsflash: it doesn't work that way in the real world. however illogical and poorly informed as it may be. Another accusation by you that is nothing more than your opinion....that you cannot elaborate or logically explain EXACTLY what is wrong with what I asserted and asked speaks volumes of your limited intellecutal ability to defend your statements. A btw, employing ridiculous hyperbolic analogies doesn't help your failed argument either. All one has to do is follow the chronology of the posts to see that I merely posted questions and observations based on the article presented that TO DATE YOU CANNOT LOGICALLY OR FACTUALLY DISCUSS. Instead, you just blow smoke with repetitive clap trap.Once again for the slow among us, allowing one race to have a club but not another is the textbook definition of racism.

You are slow witted if you think that slogan of yours justifies an intended bigoted swipe by the WSU. Let me try to enlighten you again; student unions that reflect the interests/social culture of various ethnic, religious and racial MINORITIES on campus are there because THE MAJORITY population are NOT addressing those issues...whether it be at campus student functions, university curriculum or in the student gov't. For a campus that's 85% "white", there's no rational way that the WSU can lay claim to the forementioned.
THIS SHOULD BE OBVIOUS.

You mean your dodging discussing the points I previously put forth? Yes, it's painfully obvious that you're just trying to excuse bigotry with some repetitve statement that in order to be applied to this situation has to INGORE those details that I keep trying to educate you about. Adding to this your childish raspberry in the form of a negative rep note...and essentially you've got no argument.

TaiChiloony,

All you have is speculation about the motives of those wanting to start a white student union. And you very well may be correct. But let me make this perfectly clear, their motives, no matter what they are, do not make it any less racist for the school to allow one race to form a club but not another. And you seem to be dancing around this fundamental truism so if you have the courage to answer, allow me to put you on the spot. Do you think the school should ban the formation of a white student union while continuing to support a black student union? Fair warning, if you say yes I, and every intellectually honest person reading this, will KNOW that you are a racist.

See above responses.

So you are racist and bigoted against white people. Just checking. Thanks for showing your inherent prejudice against those of the Caucasian race.

Yeah white people wanting to form a group for white people must be racist while any other ethnic group doing so is not, sure no double standard there.

Taichiliberal is typical of most young minority lefty liberals.

They are perpetual victims and Whites are to blame for everything in their world.

Can't pay the rent = White man's fault.

Over charged their Visa/Master Card = White man's fault.

Dropped out of high school = White man's fault.

Girl Friend broke up with him = White man's fault.

(well that one may be true; cause she was tired of dating a broke racist loser and started dating a nice white guy with a job) :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Taichiliberal is typical of most young minority lefty liberals.

They are perpetual victims and Whites are to blame for everything in their world.

Can't pay the rent = White man's fault.

Over charged their Visa/Master Card = White man's fault.

Dropped out of high school = White man's fault.

Girl Friend broke up with him = White man's fault.

(well that one may be true; cause she was tired of dating a broke racist loser and started dating a nice white guy with money) :eusa_angel:

Sometimes they substitute "Rich" for "white"

See above responses.

So you are racist and bigoted against white people. Just checking. Thanks for showing your inherent prejudice against those of the Caucasian race.

Yeah white people wanting to form a group for white people must be racist while any other ethnic group doing so is not, sure no double standard there.

Yup.

TCL's entire thesis can be distilled down to racism against the majority race is justified. Pity that he/she lacks the intellectual honesty to at least acknowledge it.

You are slow witted if you think that slogan of yours justifies an intended bigoted swipe by the WSU. Let me try to enlighten you again; student unions that reflect the interests/social culture of various ethnic, religious and racial MINORITIES on campus are there because THE MAJORITY population are NOT addressing those issues...whether it be at campus student functions, university curriculum or in the student gov't. For a campus that's 85% "white", there's no rational way that the WSU can lay claim to the forementioned.

So what? Just because you believe this to be the only criteria for forming a 'xx color' union doesn't make it so.

Perhaps the white student union wants to address the interests/social culture of the white majority on campus. Why is that wrong? Or do you mean to tell me it's only ok to do this if you're minority? Or is it really much simpler than that in your eyes? Whites just shouldn't be allowed to have a white student union because they are white? Bullllshit. If you allow one, you allow all.

If it's ok to have a black student union then it has to be ok to have a white student union. Excluding whites from doing this because they are white is the definition of racism. Personally I think it's idiotic. Have one student union and discuss all issues there. Having a separate black student union only serves to further divide, imo.

Last edited:
TaiChiloony, (ahh, the indicator of a failed and frustrated manifold debate....childish name changning taunts....clearly manifold cannot mount a mature, rational defense of his assertions.)
All you have is speculation about the motives of those wanting to start a white student union. Not quite....I merely used the information provided by the spokesman and applied it to the fact based logic of the situation. Clearly, you didn't read the article and apply critical thinking....or perhaps you're unaware as to why and how student unions and such work on college campuses? And you very well may be correct. Well, to date YOU haven't addressed the core issues that I raised...in fact you steadfastly avoid actual discussion of the points in leiu of your ad nauseum attempt to portray everything as merely opinion...so by that mindset, YOU would never know if I'm right or not. But let me make this perfectly clear, their motives, no matter what they are, do not make it any less racist for the school to allow one race to form a club but not another. Here we again, folks. Manifold just keeps parroting the SOS WITHOUT addressing ANY of the points I made. This makes his "argument" disingenuous at best. And you seem to be dancing around this fundamental truism A lie by Manifold....I've addressed ALL of his assertions....he just keeps repeating the SOS while avoiding my original points, as the chronology of the posts shows. so if you have the courage to answer, allow me to put you on the spot.Do you think the school should ban the formation of a white student union while continuing to support a black student union? Fair warning, if you say yes I, and every intellectually honest person reading this, will KNOW that you are a racist.
Hmmm, an asked and answered question....ONLY an idiot would put forth some dreck like this and think it's fair and rational. Manifold essentially has stated with this last sentence that if I don't agree with him, then I'm a racist. :cuckoo: Someone needs to clue in this foolish child that since I have NOT adovacted any racist connotations against white students or white folk in general, his pre-accusation is in error. Also, one would have to accept Manifold's opinion that ANY student union based on ethnicity or race is automatically "racist". As I 've demonstrated time and again, that is simply not true.

First off, Manifold DID NOT respond, answer, deal with the following:

.... Let me try to enlighten you again; student unions that reflect the interests/social culture of various ethnic, religious and racial MINORITIES on campus are there because THE MAJORITY population are NOT addressing those issues...whether it be at campus student functions, university curriculum or in the student gov't. For a campus that's 85% "white", there's no rational way that the WSU can lay claim to the forementioned.

In other words, the WSU would FIRST have demonstrate that their student union fits the criteria as described above, and that they are NOT just some disgruntled bunch of bigots/racists with an axe to grind against perceived slights by black folk on campus. If they can do that, then I have NO problem with the WSU.

But as reality (and the article) has dictated, the WSU has NO case.

See above responses.

And when you're through braying like an ass, you can please explain what lines I wrote that in no uncertain terms do EXACTLY as you state http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...at-west-chester-university-6.html#post3076928

If you can't do this, then that makes YOU a Plymouth Rock Pilgrim LIAR.

Surely, you realize that the chronology of the posts DOES NOT support your accusation. But let me dumb it down for you further: student unions that reflect the interests/social culture of various ethnic, religious and racial MINORITIES on campus are there because THE MAJORITY population are NOT addressing those issues...whether it be at campus student functions, university curriculum or in the student gov't. For a campus that's 85% "white", there's no rational way that the WSU can lay claim to the forementioned.

Got that bunky?

Forum List

Back