Flier for "White Student Union" Kicks Up Controversy at West Chester University

Yes, anywhere whites are a minority, it must be kkk country :rolleyes:

Uh oh! Words in mouth...:eusa_whistle:

flipping-off.jpg

And you can't read either. :lol:

The group claims to be anti-bigotry and they distributed a provocative flyer which generated publicity for their group. I'd say these kids have a bright future in advertising.

What's so provocative about the flyer? They're simply advertising for a white student uninon. Nothing wrong with that, is there? I mean if the school can host a black student union then why can't the white students?

How much you wanna bet she meant in a good way. ;)
Have you met Chanel?

No I haven't met Chanel, but I am capable of reading and I have a frim grasp of reading comprehension and it sure doesn't sound like she meant it in a "good way".

The flyer wasn't meant to provoke but simply to inform.

With all due respect lonestar, unless you had something to do with it you really can't be sure of the intent.

But I still say so fucking what? I don't care if the intent was to provoke. If the school doesn't allow them to form this group but allows blacks to have one, that is racist. Period.

But others say the students’ backlash over a proposed White Student Union when the school has a Black Student Union is hypocritical.
"So there is a 'double-standard' at WCU, a state university which receives funding from the taxpayers,” a Daily Local reader wrote on the website’s comments page. “Blacks can have their 'own' group who can sit around and discuss the bad old days of 'slavery' but whites, a majority on campus, cannot have their own organization to discuss the merits of Western European Culture which is the 'backbone' of modern civilization. Are you kidding me?”

Flier for "White Student Union" Kicks Up Controversy at West Chester University - FoxNews.com

What is so hard to understand? Every Mexican knows that the white people are evil and must be destroyed by invading the United States a little at a time.

They also know that God (LA RAZA) told them they don't have to follow the 10 Commandments or support any of those silly whiteman religions like christianity, but to pray only to those symbols that support their master race, like Santa Muerte or Jesus (Hey-Soos) Malverde.:eusa_pray:

The school should allow the student unions - black and white - if they're going to admit both black and white students.

Even if they didn't allow the group "officially" - people tend to band together anyway. Blacks tend to migrate more to other blacks more than they do to white people; whites tend to migrate more to other whites; ethnic groups tend to migrate more to their own ethnic groups. Bookworms tend to migrate to other bookworm types; chemists tend to migrate to other chemists; artists tend to migrate to other artists. They have a "kindred" sort of relationship because they share like interests in a particular subject and understand the "language", knowledge, ideas, etc. None of these groups exclude ALL members of ALL the other groups. It's simple as that. What does get excluded is a difference in the content of character.

"Equality" and "racism" are two words that should get deleted from our language altogether.

Many hispanic students are allowed to form a La Raza club on most university campuses across America.

La Raza in spanish means "The Race"

La Raza charter states that it is an organization dedicated for the hispanic race to rise above ALL other races.

They are NO different than the Aryan Nation or KKK

But since they aren't white. They their form of racism is just fine and dandy.

btw the new hispanic Supreme Court justice Sonia Sotomayor testified before Congress while being vetted. That she was a card carrying member of La Raza.

Many hispanic students are allowed to form a La Raza club on most university campuses across America.

La Raza charter states that it is an organization dedicated for the hispanic race to rise above ALL other races.

btw the new hispanic Supreme Court justice Sonia Sotomayor testified before Congress while being vetted. That she was a card carrying member of La Raza.

Hispanics, for the most part, are not slaves of allah

Muslim attack on 9/11, killing 3,000
Ongoing Muslim genocide in Darfur and southern Sudan, 4 million killed
Muslims slaughter 60 Christians in church in Iraq
Muslim bombings in Mumbai, India kill 250, 700 injured
Muslim bombings in Londin, 53 killed, 700 injured
Multiple Muslim bombings on trains near Madrid, Spain. 191 killed, 1460 injured
Muslim bombing in Bali nightclub, 202 killed, 300 injured
Muslim bombing attacks in Russia kill 300
Musim attack on Beslan, Russia school, 344 killed including 186 children
Muslim attack on the Christian community in Demsa,
Nigeria, killing 36 people, destroying property and displacing an additional 3000 people
Muslim attack on the Hindu Ram temple in India; one of the most holy sites of Hinduism, 6 dead.
Muslim bombings in India, over 60 killed and over 180 injured in crowded markets and a bus, just 2 days before the Diwali festival
Muslim bombings in Varanasi, India, series of attacks in the Sankath Mochan Hanuman temple and Cantonment Railway Station, 28 killed and over 100 injured
Muslim bombings in India, 21 explosive devices, 56 dead and 200 injured.
Muslim bombings in Delhi, India, 30 people dead and 130 injured, followed by attack two weeks later, 3 people dead.
Muslims kill at least 174 people and wound numerous others in attacks in Mumbai.
Muslims detonate car bomb in Pakistan shopping district, killing over 110 killed and over 200 injured.
Muslim suicide bomber in Somalia detonates in hotel hosting a graduation ceremony for local medical students, killing four government ministers as well as other civilians.
Muslim suicide bomber in Pakistan drove into a volleyball pitch as people gathered to watch a match killing more than 100 people
Muslims attack mosques in Pakistan, killing nearly 100 and injuring many others
Muslim attacks on the Hindu Raghunath temple, India, 25 dead.
Muslim bombing in al-Arbaa, Algeria. 49 dead, 117 injured.
Muslim suicide attack on Indian parliament kills 7, wounds 12
Muslim machine gun attack on Hindu temple in India. 31 dead, 86 injured

Hispanics, for the most part, are not slaves of allah

Muslim attack on 9/11, killing 3,000
Ongoing Muslim genocide in Darfur and southern Sudan, 4 million killed
Muslims slaughter 60 Christians in church in Iraq
Muslim bombings in Mumbai, India kill 250, 700 injured
Muslim bombings in Londin, 53 killed, 700 injured
Multiple Muslim bombings on trains near Madrid, Spain. 191 killed, 1460 injured
Muslim bombing in Bali nightclub, 202 killed, 300 injured
Muslim bombing attacks in Russia kill 300
Musim attack on Beslan, Russia school, 344 killed including 186 children
Muslim attack on the Christian community in Demsa,
Nigeria, killing 36 people, destroying property and displacing an additional 3000 people
Muslim attack on the Hindu Ram temple in India; one of the most holy sites of Hinduism, 6 dead.
Muslim bombings in India, over 60 killed and over 180 injured in crowded markets and a bus, just 2 days before the Diwali festival
Muslim bombings in Varanasi, India, series of attacks in the Sankath Mochan Hanuman temple and Cantonment Railway Station, 28 killed and over 100 injured
Muslim bombings in India, 21 explosive devices, 56 dead and 200 injured.
Muslim bombings in Delhi, India, 30 people dead and 130 injured, followed by attack two weeks later, 3 people dead.
Muslims kill at least 174 people and wound numerous others in attacks in Mumbai.
Muslims detonate car bomb in Pakistan shopping district, killing over 110 killed and over 200 injured.
Muslim suicide bomber in Somalia detonates in hotel hosting a graduation ceremony for local medical students, killing four government ministers as well as other civilians.
Muslim suicide bomber in Pakistan drove into a volleyball pitch as people gathered to watch a match killing more than 100 people
Muslims attack mosques in Pakistan, killing nearly 100 and injuring many others
Muslim attacks on the Hindu Raghunath temple, India, 25 dead.
Muslim bombing in al-Arbaa, Algeria. 49 dead, 117 injured.
Muslim suicide attack on Indian parliament kills 7, wounds 12
Muslim machine gun attack on Hindu temple in India. 31 dead, 86 injured

Don't forget to add in the 50 people killed in the suicide bombing in Pakistan yesterday.

I really wish the trolls who keep derailing the threads with off topic posts would have the decency to stop.

The topic is about the forming of a "White Student Union"

There are many other threads to vent your personal agenda on other topics. :evil:

I really wish the trolls who keep derailing the threads with off topic posts would have the decency to stop.

The topic is about the forming of a "White Student Union"

There are many other threads to vent your personal agenda on other topics. :evil:

I agree, stay on topic, or at least close to it.

Sunni, I think the issue with all the attacks is that we don't hear what non-terrorist muslims are doing to stop it.

I think if that came to the front, people would or could begin to understand.

Until then you're part of a group of people that kills innocent bystanders for not being like them.

Putting that aside, the school can have a muslim union, brown union, red union, womans, mens, gays, straights, conservative, liberal, moderate, non-union union, etc and it should all be protected by the law.

But others say the students’ backlash over a proposed White Student Union when the school has a Black Student Union is hypocritical.
"So there is a 'double-standard' at WCU, a state university which receives funding from the taxpayers,” a Daily Local reader wrote on the website’s comments page. “Blacks can have their 'own' group who can sit around and discuss the bad old days of 'slavery' but whites, a majority on campus, cannot have their own organization to discuss the merits of Western European Culture which is the 'backbone' of modern civilization. Are you kidding me?”

Flier for "White Student Union" Kicks Up Controversy at West Chester University - FoxNews.com

This has been a issue for a very long time. Anyone who as ever been to college knows. Groups may from a student unions EXCEPT ones that are specifically labeled 'white'

The Student Center houses 20 SFSU student organizations and gives scheduling priority to all student organization programs. Below is a directory of the student organizations with offices in the Student Center. For a full listing of SFSU student organizations, honor societies and Greek organizations, or to learn more about how to become a recognized student organization, check out the OSPLD site.

Cesar Chavez Student Center

This has been a issue for a very long time. Anyone who as ever been to college knows. Groups may from a student unions EXCEPT ones that are specifically labeled 'white'

The Student Center houses 20 SFSU student organizations and gives scheduling priority to all student organization programs. Below is a directory of the student organizations with offices in the Student Center. For a full listing of SFSU student organizations, honor societies and Greek organizations, or to learn more about how to become a recognized student organization, check out the OSPLD site.

Cesar Chavez Student Center

Well that sure rings of discrimination based on race.

There are plenty of white organizations, they just usually subdivide by origin of ethnicity. Irish-american, Italian-American, etc.

I don't see a need for a "White Student Union", or whatever.

So those that do see a need for it should not be allowed? Do you believe in freedom?

There are plenty of white organizations, they just usually subdivide by origin of ethnicity. Irish-american, Italian-American, etc.

I thought we were all "Americans." Why the need for divisive labels like "white?"

Right.... or black, or Asian or Arabic.... I realize your heart is in the right place but living without these labels won't happen for everyone...

But you see a need for a 'black student union'?

Why not just have a 'student union' that is inclusive?

If it's a-ok to have a 'black student union' someone care to explain to me why having a 'white student union' isn't ok?

Because white unity is feared so greatly. Neither the Jews or blacks want to see whites uniting. Call me paranoid or racist I do not care. It is true.

There are white student unions. They're just explicitly called "white." I imagine that in a white majority campus, a minority is made to feel extremely unwelcome at certain clubs and whatnot. And this is the reason black clubs formed to begin with.

To me this is understandable. But would it not be fair to say that whites would feel kind of put out when their are racial groups for every race but whites? I see no problem with it. The tides are changing in the USA and I see no problem with white organization so long as other ethnicities are allowed.

Forum List

Back