FleeBaggers Fleeing

fucking RIGHT Wing BasTERDS....i think Dean is right about you guys.....:eusa_eh:

Right, you are against using procedures for a party to get their way. Like when the Dems ran away to prevent a quorum. Oops, bad example, that was a procedural tactic. Like when Pelosi used reconciliation to prevent a re-vote she'd have lost to prevent Brown from voting on it. Oops...that was a procedural tactic too...

Hmm..OK, why are you against it again?

:eusa_eh:

Well it seems the FleeBaggers aren't coming home any time soon.. See what's up for the GOP next. I'm sure they're exacting revenge on the flighty 14..

:lol::lol::eusa_pray:

no, he'll just go ahead and lay off thousands of workers. Minus the financial parts of the bill he pulled ou, short og getting a quorum thats all he can do.

Now of course all those brave dems don't care anyway, its Last in First Out and all of their fellow union brothers will watch their "brothers and sisters" get their pink slips and get mad all over again...at who?

what dolts.

fucking RIGHT Wing BasTERDS....i think Dean is right about you guys.....:eusa_eh:

Right, you are against using procedures for a party to get their way. Like when the Dems ran away to prevent a quorum. Oops, bad example, that was a procedural tactic. Like when Pelosi used reconciliation to prevent a re-vote she'd have lost to prevent Brown from voting on it. Oops...that was a procedural tactic too...

I see your point, that was Democrats using procedures to get liberal objectives. A complete different thing then when Republicans use procedures to get their objectives. Good one...

I see your point, that was Democrats using procedures to get liberal objectives. A complete different thing then when Republicans use procedures to get their objectives. Good one...
i think his post was sarcasm ;)

Forum List

Back