FleeBaggers Fleeing

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
They just reported on Fox News, the number one news source in America, that the Wisconsin Senate Republicans are stripping the fiscal parts of the contentious bill out so that they can vote for the "collective bargaining" parts that Gov. Walker wants. Now the Fleebaggers in Illinois are said to be Fleebagging their asses home to stop them..

You can't make this shit up.

Too late. The Senate GOP in Wisconsin just passed the bill without the FLEEBAGGERS..

They just reported on Fox News, the number one news source in America, that the Wisconsin Senate Republicans are stripping the fiscal parts of the contentious bill out so that they can vote for the "collective bargaining" parts that Gov. Walker wants. Now the Fleebaggers in Illinois are said to be Fleebagging their asses home to stop them..

That is genius!

Where are you hearing this, Willow?

I don't know why they didn't think of this before?

Brilliant!

That is genius!

Where are you hearing this, Willow?

F
I don't know why they didn't think of this before?

Brilliant!

Fox News..

Wisconsin Republicans Plan to Pass Budget Bill Without Democrats, Sources Say - FoxNews.com

Wow....

BRILLIANT!!!!

I expected the Reps to have to give up a good bit of the Budget, but that never crossed my mind.

And you're right....its passed, and its over!

That was political genius right there!

You are correct. Cause the Unions had already conceded the fiscal parts..

I am VERY impressed.

That took guts too, as it is going to be viewed as a show of solidarity with the Governor's ORIGINAL position, regardless of whether or not he was willing to compromise.

Kudos to these folks. They get it. Hell.....let's run them all for Federal positions in 2012! We could use the fresh perspectives and the principled conviction!

Knock Out!

Yep.....
Gameover-web-final.jpg

Last edited:
This is indeed a great day for not only the state of Wisconsin, but the nation as well. Alot was hanging on Wisconsin being a strong union state. Now that Scott walkers Budget Repair Bill is almost law, the labor unions will no longer have the power to fund and back Democratic political candidates like they did for
Barack Obama. Folks, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

:banana: Krauthammer has been suggesting it for weeks. He tho thmart...:lol:

:banana: Krauthammer has been suggesting it for weeks. He tho thmart...:lol:

:eusa_pray:

What is wrong with the fleebaggers? Did they think abandoning their posts during a critical time would be seen as some sort of a political victory? Are they really cowards or just fools?

Forum List

Back