Fledgling Freelance Writer

Yeab

Rookie
Feb 21, 2012
BUffalo
I am a 28 y/o blogger who has an interest in politics. Mainly here for networking purposes, and I am always willing to go into the trenches on issues as well.

Sporting a newly acquired Associates degree in Liberal Arts/Social Sciences, I have taken courses in Micro, and Macro throughout my coursework.

Currently I am pursuing a degree in Journalism and Minoring in Chinese.

Interests?

Independent Music
Martial Arts
Surfing
Blogging
Entrepreneurship
Friends

I think punk/hardcore music was the first thing in my life that encouraged me to become a socially conscious individual. It only grew from there.

A person with a physicist degree looks at the universe and wonders what it all is.
A person with an engineering degree looks at the universe and wonders what he can make with it.
A person with a liberal arts degree looks at them and wonders if they want fries with that.

:D

:welcome:

spammers are not welcome and get banned.

A person with a physicist degree looks at the universe and wonders what it all is.
A person with an engineering degree looks at the universe and wonders what he can make with it.
A person with a liberal arts degree looks at them and wonders if they want fries with that.

:D

:welcome:

spammers are not welcome and get banned.

My purpose for taking Liberal Arts was to simply collect basic skill-sets and to identify my strengths and basically improve upon the areas that I was weak, and to get as many intro classes out of the way as possible.

Last edited:
Yeab a deeb-a doo!

fred.jpg

Yeab, first off, welcome. I get the Liberal Arts class absolutely. And you did it for the right reason. I too am a fledgling writer, rantista and bombast promoter. I like to write short stories and at present my first novel sits forlornly gathering dust on a shelf. I wouldn't call it writers block because I have yet to write anything of any importance but more stuck in the mud and morass of uncertainty of how to finish up this little opus of mine. In short, I have no ending. But that didn't stop me from getting 8 chapters in on the second book. (only a writer gets that, we are a craven, attention-seeking, praise-needy complicated lot)
Anyway, I hope you aren't just promoting a blog and intend to stick around. I'd like to see what you've got.

I didn't realize that using message boards for networking was so frowned upon. At first it seemed like the next logical step after monetizing my blogs. I figure, I have been working for free for the last 10 years why not at least start generating revenue from it somehow.

As far as writing a novel, I don't know if I have the fortitude to do that with the course load I am taking on right now. I may not be the most active user but you will see me around. I do intend to network my blog as much as possible but I promise not to be a douche about it.

I didn't realize that using message boards for networking was so frowned upon. At first it seemed like the next logical step after monetizing my blogs. I figure, I have been working for free for the last 10 years why not at least start generating revenue from it somehow.

As far as writing a novel, I don't know if I have the fortitude to do that with the course load I am taking on right now. I may not be the most active user but you will see me around. I do intend to network my blog as much as possible but I promise not to be a douche about it.

Fair enough.

I am a 28 y/o blogger who has an interest in politics. Mainly here for networking purposes, and I am always willing to go into the trenches on issues as well.

Sporting a newly acquired Associates degree in Liberal Arts/Social Sciences, I have taken courses in Micro, and Macro throughout my coursework.

Currently I am pursuing a degree in Journalism and Minoring in Chinese.

Interests?

Independent Music
Martial Arts
Surfing
Blogging
Entrepreneurship
Friends

I think punk/hardcore music was the first thing in my life that encouraged me to become a socially conscious individual. It only grew from there.

Good luck in your chosen career path.

Sorry bout that,

1. Learn to rant first.
2. Like the well known *CWN*!!!!
3. Hey write a book about me, research me, I am all over the internet, but I get 60% you get %40.
4. There is atleast a dozen books that could be written about my rants on the internet.
5. And welcome to the *CWN WORLD*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back