FLDS - Abortion Hypocrites

Unbelievable!

You dont like what Allie has to say in THIS thread with THIS topic and you go off on her about the shit you have done for her in another topic?

Dont tell me....Because YOU were sooooo gracious with some info she should now bow to your wisdom?

What relevance does my liking what she has to say have? You don't like what I say... big deal.

I felt comfortable pointing out that she has no manners. I don't think it takes political agreement to be human. Allie Baby apparently has trouble with that concept.

S'matter, Drea? Don't like what I say? Want to censor me? :cuckoo:

Please just shut up Allie. Confine your comments to things constructive, or in other words, stop bothering us with your meaningless and pathetic babble altogether.

Why are you ONLY going after Allie? I have seen PLENTY of people, myself included, talking meaningless crap in this thread alone.

You come off as being biased towards Jillian and her gaggle of peeps.

Why are you ONLY going after Allie? I have seen PLENTY of people, myself included, talking meaningless crap in this thread alone.

You come off as being biased towards Jillian and her gaggle of peeps.

And why are you defending Allie? We might think you're biased toward her.

Man, I love irony. :cool:

That gave me a good laugh. Have a good rest of your evening. lol...

As the law currently stands, if you are a right-wing religious nutjob and get pregnant (despite not listening to Uncle Dubya's abstinence-only diatribe), don't have an abortion. If somebody does get up the duff and is an agnostic/athiest heathen who believes that they cannot afford to raise their beer-drinking glass let alone a baby, and they don't see the foetus as you see it, then they can go through with the pregnancy or have an abortion. They have a choice as it currently stands. Of course Allie baby can have an opinion - as long as she doesn't try and legislate it into law, which she does- and having been on here a LOT LONGER than you and having had interactions with her over that period, trust me, she does.

Get it you big fat 280-pound-plus lesbo she pig?

I am STILL waiting for PROOF that ALLIE is legislating JACK SHIT.

And WHY CAN YOU and YOUR FUCKIN ILK legailate shit BUT SHE CANNOT?

It must hurt to know that you personally are such a hypocrite. And you must be scared to death of ALLIE because she is weilding alot of power over the likes of you and Jillian and others that you all think she is going to all by her lonesome self change the law.

PUSSY CAKES!

What relevance does my liking what she has to say have? You don't like what I say... big deal.

I felt comfortable pointing out that she has no manners. I don't think it takes political agreement to be human. Allie Baby apparently has trouble with that concept.

S'matter, Drea? Don't like what I say? Want to censor me? :cuckoo:

Huh? You really are nutso.

THAT was my whole point. What relevance does manners have to do with the topic of this thread. Or is this thread so upsetting to you that you had to deflect?

I have noticed that when things upset you, YOU start in on peoples manners. I just hope for your sake that if you ever get accosted or raped that you dont use this mechanism to cope.

I can see it now...Jillian handing out breath mints because the rapist breath is bad.

And why are you defending Allie? We might think you're biased toward her.

Man, I love irony. :cool:

That gave me a good laugh. Have a good rest of your evening. lol...

You didnt read a THING he posted did you.....If you had... He was ONLY attacking Allie. Then he goes on to exclaim it wasnt a right wing or left wing attack. And I dont think it was...However he could have said just the same about Ravir who posts the most inane one sentance blurbs to make everyone know that the mouse is still around. Or he could have gone after me which he did not.

Look toots...I HAVE NEVER claimned I WASNT biased. But I cant stand it when people say one thing and then do the other.....Kind of like you!

I am STILL waiting for PROOF that ALLIE is legislating JACK SHIT.

She wants to legislate greater restrictions on abortion. That would be legislation, yes?

And WHY CAN YOU and YOUR FUCKIN ILK legailate shit BUT SHE CANNOT?

:eusa_wall:

How exactly is letting everyone decide for themselves "legislating shit"? Yes we are controlling the world through the absence of legislation :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back