FLDS - Abortion Hypocrites

yep! i think it was senator santorum?

care

santorum?

After the remarks were made, Dan Savage, a widely syndicated sex columnist who was offended by Santorum's remarks, retaliated by hosting a contest in his Savage Love column for his readers to create an alternate definition for "santorum" to be disseminated into common usage. The definition that won associated the senator's last name with anal sex: "santorum" was defined as "the frothy mix of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex."[8] Savage's new definition for the senator shortly thereafter became the top hit in a Google search for "Santorum."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santorum_controversy

:cool:

You flatter yourself. It isn't directed at you specifically, and your argument is hardly original and/or unique solely to you.

Why is it you are willing to believe every little thing the "right wing" says it's going to do that you disagree with but just poo poo away any concern for what the left wing says it's going to do as if it's just someone's imagination?

Well, perhaps... or perhaps I construed correctly. But either way. I think I said when McCain first made his statement about why Tom Ridge would probably be a no-go (I don't remember which thread) but after his appearance on Hardball, he could crawl across the floor on hot coals and I wouldn't vote for him.

I think that I've always said it's a function of what one's priorities are and whose ox is being gored. McCain's appearance on Hardball gored my ox.

That said, on the flip side, Obama's given me no indication he intends to impose any of Rev Wright's insanity on us. I think you know that if I thought he agreed with, particularly certain things that Wright said, that I couldn't vote for him no matter who was running against him and I'd more likely stay home. But if Obama's gored *your* ox, then you have every right to vote accordingly (not that you need me to tell you that).

On the other hand, we've been given every indication that McCain intends to make at least certain concessions to Hagee and his ilk. Why should I disbelieve him or pretend I didn't see what I know I saw?

Half the genetic material came from the father. Past tense in the key. It's no longer part of the father's body once it leaves his body and becomes attached to part of a woman's body. When men figure out how to get pregnant, they can make their own decisions for themselves.
Some men may cry unfair, but then life isn't always fair. Nature made them men not women and that's that.

yea... but what you WONT admit here is that once fertalized the egg becomes just as autonomous from YOUR body until the ZYGOTE (mixed genetics) attaches to the lining of the uterine wall. PAST tense, right?

:rofl:

indeed, life isn't always fair in the workforce either. So, get your ass back in the kitchen and make me some PIE!

Not ncessarily. Being anti-choice forces one to take a god long look at themselves, and take responsibility for their actions PRIOR to making stupid "feel good" decisions.

enter The Shogun's Great Abortion Compromise.

yea... but what you WONT admit here is that once fertalized the egg becomes just as autonomous from YOUR body until the ZYGOTE (mixed genetics) attaches to the lining of the uterine wall. PAST tense, right?

indeed, life isn't always fair in the workforce either. So, get your ass back in the kitchen and make me some PIE!

She also won't explain how now that it is no longer the man's choice and he has no say why he should have to pay for 18 years after it is born.

Actually, she would do well to remember her own words when she gets knocked up, and the father walks, cuz well...the sperm left his body, and entered hers, so now it's hers. :)

And make your own fucking pie.

We can enforce fairness in the workforce. Any idea how to enforce fairness in which sex has to carry babies to term?

She also won't explain how now that it is no longer the man's choice and he has no say why he should have to pay for 18 years after it is born.

already took that shot in the chest, dude. She whips out a guilt trip that a man would consider his child a burden. Apparently, a man's input is no good past the zipper.. unless we are talking about alimony or child support.

We can enforce fairness in the workforce. Any idea how to enforce fairness in which sex has to carry babies to term?

yes. i've already covered this. In fact, my response was in direct lampoon mode after hearing one of our lovely local ladies state that some things are not fair and thats just too fucking bad for men. Feel free to dig up the relevant thread.

hint: we can also enforce gestation with the same kinds of legal penalties that even out the workforce.

You're splitting hairs. The egg is still dependent on the woman's body which provides the only environment in which it can remain living tissue.

Step 1- Man and woman have sex. Equal responsibilities and so they have equal rights (none, basically).

Step 2- Woman gets pregnant. Woman has child growing in her and experiences 9 months or whatever being pregnant is like. Man sits back and drinks beer. Woman has vastly more responsibilities than man. Hence woman gets more rights over the child.

Step 3- Woman bears child. Child is now autonomous being which both parents owe a duty too, because of step 1.

During the process women and men have different natural responsibilities because of nature. This changes their respective rights and legal responsibilities as well. Nature treats the two sexes differently. There is no avoiding that. Legally we can't do the same since they are inherently in different situations.

Step 1- Man and woman have sex. Equal responsibilities and so they have equal rights (none, basically).

Step 2- Woman gets pregnant. Woman has child growing in her and experiences 9 months or whatever being pregnant is like. Man sits back and drinks beer. Woman has vastly more responsibilities than man. Hence woman gets more rights over the child.

Step 3- Woman bears child. Child is now autonomous being which both parents owe a duty too, because of step 1.

During the process women and men have different natural responsibilities because of nature. This changes their respective rights and legal responsibilities as well. Nature treats the two sexes differently. There is no avoiding that. Legally we can't do the same since they are inherently in different situations.

Wrong, we can allow the man the right to terminate the pregnancy or if the woman refuses terminate his obligation. And in fact that solves the whole carrying the baby for 9 months as well now doesn't it?

Wrong, we can allow the man the right to terminate the pregnancy or if the woman refuses terminate his obligation.

Why exactly does someone else get to decide whether a woman undergoes an invasive medical procedure or not?

And in fact that solves the whole carrying the baby for 9 months as well now doesn't it?

Because abortions aren't invasive at all.

Why exactly does someone else get to decide whether a woman undergoes an invasive medical procedure or not?

Because abortions aren't invasive at all.

She has the final say. He however has a say also. Why exactly does someone else get to murder your child for convenience and you have no rights at all?

Of course I won't explain that because I think there is no real justification for it. I think it's wrong that men have to pay child support for kids they would have chosen to abort if it had been their choice to do so.

You make a bunch of assumptions about my opinions without having any idea what they are.

Actually, she would do well to remember her own words when she gets knocked up, and the father walks, cuz well...the sperm left his body, and entered hers, so now it's hers. :)

And make your own fucking pie.

You're a worse idiot than RetiredGySgt.

Do you people ever think?

Forum List

Back