Flaylo's plan to save the country money and reduce spending and debt

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
1) If I had the power to, I would cease sending taxpayer money in the form of financial to aid to third world and impoverished countries to corrupt leaders to exploit and take control and those countries resources. before helping out any needy countries any potential 'aid' money would be dedicated to wiping poverty and unemployment in the United States first. Too much money has been lost in Iraq after almost 10 years of occupation, money that would have been better used taking care of the American people.

2) I would restrict the outsourcing of American jobs overseas, there would be no American factories overseas. I would wipe out unemployment in the United States first before allowing any American owned company to outsource any jobs, my philosophy is take care of our own before taking care of any other country. Any goods of an American owned country not made in America would not be allowed in. Any American owned company that reaks this rulke to earn extra dollars the cheap way would be severely fined

3) I would stop all military financial aid to any country who's demise is not a threat to our national security and safety. Too much money has gone to our "allies" to help them deal with so called terrorists, money that could have been used ensuring the safety of the American people and the security of our borders. the US military is supposed to defend our country, we're not the military for other countries.

4) I would not allow the goods made in Japan, China, Taiwan etc to outnumber American goods on our retail shelves if the above countries are not equally importing American goods, this would keep more money in America to boost the economy and stop the siphoning off of the nation's wealth into foreign countries.

5) All teens when they reach the age of 18 would be required to undergo some type of job training to help their state/communities, or join the military for a minimum period of two years or will go to college. These kids are the key to running our country later on, why let them waste their brains doing nothing? It would matter if they come from rich families, young people need to learn some responsibility in the early stages of adulthood. The more we constructively engage their minds the more likely they are to make the right choices to succeed, that would mean less money spent on prisons. These kids would then engage themselves doing jobs to contribute to then economy, the more people in jail the less you have contributing to the economy

Last edited:
Oh, to thr rich that want to stash money in overseas accounts, for every amount you stash away I would ensure that you would pay 25% tax on each amount you stash, want to stash 100 million in the Cayman Islands or Luxemborg? You'd pay 25 million to do it.

Good to know that you hate the Constitution. And.... it's really, really good that you're not POTUS.... you're a fucking idiot. We have enough fucking idiots in Congress without adding to the debacle.

Good to know that you hate the Constitution. And.... it's really, really good that you're not POTUS.... you're a fucking idiot. We have enough fucking idiots in Congress without adding to the debacle.

I love my country and the Constitution, not the almighty power of the dollar nor the buttholes of the rich. I'm for taking care of my country and its people first, wasting taxpayer dollars in foreign shat that doesn't concern us and our citizens is against the Constitution.

What color uniforms are you going to use?

Or are you going to stick with the traditional brown shirts?

I love my country and the Constitution, not the almighty power of the dollar nor the buttholes of the rich. I'm for taking care of my country and its people first, wasting taxpayer dollars in foreign shat that doesn't concern us and our citizens is against the Constitution.

I can not say we have had much common ground. But you have some very workable ideas. I can not agree in its entirety. I happen to believe freedom trumps any possible loyalty I have to big government. In other words no mandatory enlistments.

I can not say we have had much common ground. But you have some very workable ideas. I can not agree in its entirety. I happen to believe freedom trumps any possible loyalty I have to big government. In other words no mandatory enlistments.

I'm for freedom also, I believe anything should be allowed as long as it doesn't bring and invite the economic and financial ruin of our country, as long as it doesn't bring about the destruction and exploitation of other countries and as along as it doesn't endanger nor entice others to harm Americans.

LOL,

I think the Faylo has dreams of being a dictator.

We could call him Fidel or Hugo.:lol:

Protecting the wealth, safety and welfare of my country and its resources makes me a dictator.

Foreign aid= bye bye

All troops home, only the airforce bases left in place.

TSA disbanded, security goes to the airports, some TSA members reinforce the border patrol and customs.

SS placed back in the lock box.

Government pay cut 25% Pension plans eliminated and forced participation in SS. If they choose to use thier own money for retirement, they can do so like everyone else.

No money given to the states unless in an emergency. Because you overspent and face collapse is not an emergency.

I go on and on.

1231_hysterically_laughing.gif

That fail-o he's a real card.
No reading comprehension skills, no comprehension of constitutional limits on government power.

Good thing he's wedded to that government teat, making it in the world would reveal his deficiencies.

Protecting the wealth, safety and welfare of my country and its resources makes me a dictator.

dear me, all he left out of this is, MY PEOPLE.:lol:

Foreign aid= bye bye

All troops home, only the airforce bases left in place.

TSA disbanded, security goes to the airports, some TSA members reinforce the border patrol and customs.

SS placed back in the lock box.

Government pay cut 25% Pension plans eliminated and forced participation in SS. If they choose to use thier own money for retirement, they can do so like everyone else.

No money given to the states unless in an emergency. Because you overspent and face collapse is not an emergency.

I go on and on.

Why do you think we spend such significant sums on foreign aid? Do you think it's just out of the goodness of our hearts? Because it isn't. It is far cheaper to throw aid at countries than for these countries to slide into massive civil unrest. It would be helpful if people actually understood the issues before they run off at the mouth.

1) If I had the power to, I would cease sending taxpayer money in the form of financial to aid to third world and impoverished countries to corrupt leaders to exploit and take control and those countries resources.That's a great idea. But why stop at 3rd world? We give away billions to country that can care for themselves. before helping out any needy countries any potential 'aid' money would be dedicated to wiping poverty and unemployment in the United States first. Money wo't end poverty.Too much money has been lost in Iraq after almost 10 years of occupation, money that would have been better used taking care of the American people. The American people don't need the government to care for them.

2) I would restrict the outsourcing of American jobs overseas, there would be no American factories overseas.Do you mean American owned? I would wipe out unemployment in the United States How? first before allowing any American owned company to outsource any jobs, That's dictatorship. my philosophy is take care of our own before taking care of any other country. Any goods of an American owned country not made in America would not be allowed in. That's isolationism, It hasn't worked before. What makes you think it would work this time? Any American owned company that reaks this rulke to earn extra dollars the cheap way would be severely fined How would you make it profitabel to have factories here again? That fine would only cut into the profits of products being brought in, making it harder for us to buy those products.

3) I would stop all military financial aid to any country who's demise is not a threat to our national security and safety. Sounds Great. Too much money has gone to our "allies" to help them deal with so called terrorists, money that could have been used ensuring the safety of the American people and the security of our borders. the US military is supposed to defend our country, we're not the military for other countries.

4) I would not allow the goods made in Japan, China, Taiwan etc to outnumber American goods on our retail shelves if the above countries are not equally importing American goods, this would keep more money in America to boost the economy and stop the siphoning off of the nation's wealth into foreign countries. Nice idea in theory. The beuocrates would love all that red tape.

5) All teens when they reach the age of 18 would be required to undergo some type of job training to help their state/communities, It's called High School. or join the military for a minimum period of two years I think everyone should do 2 years anyway, but I'm against forcing anyone into it.or will go to college. Manditory college?These kids are the key to running our country later on, why let them waste their brains doing nothing?It's freedom, that why. You are free to be a lazy peice of shit or a workaholic. It would matter if they come from rich families, young people need to learn some responsibility in the early stages of adulthood. It's called parenting. The more we constructively engage their minds the more likely they are to make the right choices to succeed, that would mean less money spent on prisons. Parents do that now. These kids would then engage themselves doing jobs to contribute to then economy, the more people in jail the less you have contributing to the economy Do you think jobs will keep crooks from being crooks?

1) If I had the power to, I would cease sending taxpayer money in the form of financial to aid to third world and impoverished countries to corrupt leaders to exploit and take control and those countries resources. before helping out any needy countries any potential 'aid' money would be dedicated to wiping poverty and unemployment in the United States first. Too much money has been lost in Iraq after almost 10 years of occupation, money that would have been better used taking care of the American people.

2) I would restrict the outsourcing of American jobs overseas, there would be no American factories overseas. I would wipe out unemployment in the United States first before allowing any American owned company to outsource any jobs, my philosophy is take care of our own before taking care of any other country. Any goods of an American owned country not made in America would not be allowed in. Any American owned company that reaks this rulke to earn extra dollars the cheap way would be severely fined

3) I would stop all military financial aid to any country who's demise is not a threat to our national security and safety. Too much money has gone to our "allies" to help them deal with so called terrorists, money that could have been used ensuring the safety of the American people and the security of our borders. the US military is supposed to defend our country, we're not the military for other countries.

4) I would not allow the goods made in Japan, China, Taiwan etc to outnumber American goods on our retail shelves if the above countries are not equally importing American goods, this would keep more money in America to boost the economy and stop the siphoning off of the nation's wealth into foreign countries.

5) All teens when they reach the age of 18 would be required to undergo some type of job training to help their state/communities, or join the military for a minimum period of two years or will go to college. These kids are the key to running our country later on, why let them waste their brains doing nothing? It would matter if they come from rich families, young people need to learn some responsibility in the early stages of adulthood. The more we constructively engage their minds the more likely they are to make the right choices to succeed, that would mean less money spent on prisons. These kids would then engage themselves doing jobs to contribute to then economy, the more people in jail the less you have contributing to the economy

Violence and slavery. Great solutions.

You know there is an easier solution: Stop spending money we don't have. Keep our politicians personally accountable

You numbnuts are idiots because under my plan I would not let big companies pay their taxes by overcharging you the American people for good that were cheaply made in a foreign country. I can't facking believe some of you are literally arguing that you have a constitutional right to be willfully exploited and ripped off by companies because of some facking freedom argument, how dumb can you be? Why is that I can be stationed in Korea and buy Nike and all other name brand goods at the fraction of the price I pay for the same shat in the CONUS?

Just think, if you made for example, 3000 dollars every two weeks after tax and you buy an pair of shoes from an American owned company with a factory in China for example, for $175. We all know that the actually value of those shoes are most likely at best half that price, so how does the company cover the costs and make a profit? By ripping off you, the dumb consumer arguing about some nonexistent constitutional "freedom to be exploited" and the poor under paid Chinese worker, so the company is making a fortune off of exploiting poor people and using your money by overcharging you and you dumbasses want to argue for tax cuts for these rip off SOBs? My plan would protect both you the consumer by not letting companies rip you off by overcharging you for cheaply made products, which in turn allows you to keep more of your own money.

That fail-o he's a real card.
No reading comprehension skills, no comprehension of constitutional limits on government power.

Good thing he's wedded to that government teat, making it in the world would reveal his deficiencies.

You guys are the most retarded crack head I've ever discussed anything with because those rightwingers got you so brainwashed into believing the government is so evil that you're really arguing for the right to be exploited, abused and used by big companies. If you guys really hate government so damn much whenever another Katrina like disaster hits your state don't ask the fed for shat, if there is information from the federal government that terrorists are about to strike your state request that the federal government do nothing about it because less federal government is what you want, right? Don't be half assed about, go 100% cold turkey from the government, do everything on your own and when your state can't do it all sit there and suffer and celebrate your "freedom" from the federal government.

i love how you seem to think you can force businesses to follow your rules and yet somehow also employ people.

Violent coercion is not the answer. nor is slavery.

Forum List

Back